Gym Date Strategy - Yay or Nay?

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiped right on a solid HB 8, 25 years young. Our chat’s been a volley of light hearted banter, where I’ve maintained a playful and confident tone to establish my frame.

I ditched the dinner date, coffee or ****tails anppro and pitched a low pressure gym workout instead. She’s game but penciled us in for Friday, citing work commitments.

I’m Keen to hear your takes on this play and any success stories or advice from the brotherhood with this kind of tactic!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The gym is a business trip. I don't have time to be playing pvssy foot while working out.

I would never do it personally.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the best idea. Hard to seduce a woman at a gym.

No woman wants to tell her best girl friends that she met this guy and we had our first date at a gym!

She will see it as a meeting/get to know you, not an actual date.

What made you decide to want to go on a date at a gym?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able imagine arranging a date at one's gym but not going to a gym for a date.

There are a few possible sports dates like hiking/walking, tennis, golf, etc.

First dates from swipe apps are generally drinks in bars dates.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did one before christmas albeit it wasn't planned just saw a girl that I had seen and talked to a few times and suggested we train together that day she agreed

Was two hours of innuendo , flirting and touching with a little bit of exercise inbetween

I have another with another gym chick next week

Depends what type of guy you are but an experienced man could have a date in a shoe box and make it work

IMO its a great place to ramp up the sexual tension because she will be in leggings you can see her A$$ and pu$$y , there will be excuses to touch her , lots of rubbing against each other you can grab her and show her how to do it properly

Again you have to be " that guy" if you go there and treat it like a PT session obviously you aint gonna get anything out of it

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ditched the dinner date, coffee or ****tails anppro and pitched a low pressure gym workout instead. She’s game but penciled us in for Friday, citing work commitments.
Whats wrong with a coffee date?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work, if you spot her and touch her, ect. I would advise against any type of exertion exercise, even warm up is pushing it. No need to get out of breath and sweaty.

Good luck.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for me either. Even though I like the gym, it's technically a "chore," not a means to relax and get to know someone. Heck I don't even understand long term couples that work out together. I do minimal small talk out of politeness when I'm there if it comes up.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine getting to know a chick while working out. Everything is on fire and I'm dying when I train, and I can hardly walk/talk afterwards; not the sexiest look.

If you'd already gotten to know her and were already committed to one another, a gym date makes sense, but still not a "date". I lift with my wife every now and then, but we don't really train together.. she doesn't want to look like me and I don't want to look like her (and we're both very happy with that dynamic).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a few dojo babes, but the gym doesn't sound sexy at all. Too much testosterone fumes about.

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the best idea. Hard to seduce a woman at a gym.

No woman wants to tell her best girl friends that she met this guy and we had our first date at a gym!

She will see it as a meeting/get to know you, not an actual date.

What made you decide to want to go on a date at a gym?

Appreciate the perspective! The gym idea was less about seduction and more about a low pressure environment where we can both be ourselves.

It’s not traditional, but it’s a way to see if there’s a natural connection without the usual first date fanfare. Plus, with a busy weekend ahead, it’s a time efficient way to meet…..Trying to find the best way not to give girls I meet on dating app much of my time this year, since I started approaching girls offline I lost the drive to actually plan any better date or first meet up with girls I meet online nowadays.

Every approach has its angle, right?

But I appreciate you’ll for the support and advice always !!!

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work, if you spot her and touch her, ect. I would advise against any type of exertion exercise, even warm up is pushing it. No need to get out of breath and sweaty.

Good luck.

Nothing too serious, it’s should be low pressure and very brief!

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did one before christmas albeit it wasn't planned just saw a girl that I had seen and talked to a few times and suggested we train together that day she agreed

Was two hours of innuendo , flirting and touching with a little bit of exercise inbetween

I have another with another gym chick next week

Depends what type of guy you are but an experienced man could have a date in a shoe box and make it work

IMO its a great place to ramp up the sexual tension because she will be in leggings you can see her A$$ and pu$$y , there will be excuses to touch her , lots of rubbing against each other you can grab her and show her how to do it properly

Again you have to be " that guy" if you go there and treat it like a PT session obviously you aint gonna get anything out of it

I know what you mean thanks a bunch!

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am able imagine arranging a date at one's gym but not going to a gym for a date.

There are a few possible sports dates like hiking/walking, tennis, golf, etc.

First dates from swipe apps are generally drinks in bars dates.

Yeah being doing drinks and bars, got layd few times some times they want to talk about relationships and get to know me and began to ask in dept question….Went on a date with a chick last month from a swiping app she was asking me questions about my mother, about my father ***** wants to know about my generational history!

Had to cut the date short and got up and left, have meet interesting ones that got me laid instantly, meet a girl one she suggested the place of the date meet up in an art gallery and it escalated quickly into something unforgettable at the Photo Booth, but many at times they all talk too much, and wanted relationships! Not for me!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tyler2024

Why not just do an fun and laid back activity instead that allows you both to enjoy the moment and get to know each other. I'm not sure where you live, but go for a walk, go rent a canoe or go roller blading or bowling? The gym isn't really a social environment and there are going to be tons of other people around, a lot of noise, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiped right on a solid HB 8, 25 years young. Our chat’s been a volley of light hearted banter, where I’ve maintained a playful and confident tone to establish my frame.

I’m Keen to hear your takes on this play and any success stories or advice from the brotherhood with this kind of tactic!
There will always be someone who will mog you there.