Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys Would You Or No....

Do you think your gf's body is for your eyes only??

• Yes - my eyes only

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No - Id let her strip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - Id let her pose in a magazine

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Id let her do both....

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you lady wanted to make a quick 50 bucks at a strip place (amateur night), would you let her strip naked (waist up) in front of other guys also would you allow your girl if she wanted to pose naked for a mens magazine - tasteful pics of course....

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can do as she pleases but I don't date strippers or girls that get naked for money.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as there's no touching involved - sure, i'd let her strip. Magazine - sure.

It's like dating a hot model - Would you turn her down just because other guys are watching her picture while masturbating? Hell no.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in Vegas, if you are going to date regularly, it's almost guaranteed that you'll date a stripper eventually. I have actually dated a few strippers, so I suppose my answer to this question will be a bit biased, but yeah, it wouldn't bother me at all. If she was only going to do it for the $50, I'd rather just give her the money, but if she really genuinely wanted to do it, I'd support her totally.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Living in Vegas, if you are going to date regularly, it's almost guaranteed that you'll date a stripper eventually. I have actually dated a few strippers, so I suppose my answer to this question will be a bit biased, but yeah, it wouldn't bother me at all. If she was only going to do it for the $50, I'd rather just give her the money, but if she really genuinely wanted to do it, I'd support her totally.
I agree with her but yet my own morals and stuff keeps me from going with letting her in this hypothetical situation.

comic_relief