"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Guys who pay for sex..then brag about it

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I'm not talking about the old guys (some of them need hookers, i understand), but the younger ones (18-25). Why is it that they have to brag about it? It's not like they did anything, or stood out, they only PAYED for sex! Anyone can do that. Unfortunatley I've got a ton of friends like this. The sad thing is they have the potential to be dating tons of women at the same time, but they choose to pay for sex.

Here's an example of what I go through!

Last night me and a bud were in a strip club and this perfect 10 stripper goes and sits on his lap. She starts her cheesy seduction and continues for a few minutes then tells us if we ever want to "party" we should call her, and she gave him her number, times she's available etc. Before she got up and left his lap she grabbed his c0ck through his pants and said "i'll be seeing you guys in my bedroom." Then she looked at me and blew me a kiss. Wow, big whoop. A stripper who works as a part time hooker just gave my bud her number :rolleyes: . This guy was estatic, and for the next 2 hours he went on and on about how her skin felt so soft etc, and how she's his dream girl, etc. I'm pretty sure he's gonna call her up in a few days and pay for a bj or whatever. He told me he'd pay for me if i wanted to get something from her HAHA. Now she was really hot, but I just can't stoop to that low


now my quesiton is, whyyyyyyyyyy on gods green earth would anyone brag about having sex with a stripper who does "extras" for cash?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I find this very strange as nobody I know would even admit to paying for sex, let alone brag. In the circles I mix with at least, paying for sex is actually very shameful.

To be honest though, I don't understand why anyone brags about sex anyway. To me that just screams insecurity and seeking group status, like being back at school.

It's not like winning a nobel prize or anything. Billions of people have sex every day of their lives, it's as natural and instinctive as sleeping, eating and p*ssing, but you never hear anyone brag about that.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
To be honest though, I don't understand why anyone brags about sex anyway. To me that just screams insecurity and seeking group status, like being back at school.
bragging is silly, especially when it comes to things like sex...or well being able to drink a lot of liquor. I still wonder how ppl think its makes them more manly and they're cooler just because they get hammered and drink liquor like crazy on the weekend.
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
I think it is silly to sit around fondeling your ball sack talking about guys that need hookers.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
I remember the time I killed a hooker. She was fat...you *** in her eyes and she gets upset.
 
Top