Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who get jealous of girls

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been dating this girl for like a month. she is totally into me and wants to be my girlfriend but i take stuff like that slow.

anyway... she was asking if i get jealous and i said no because i'm not insecure and if i cant trust a girl i dont want to be with her anyway. she was telling me she doesnt like when guys dont get jealous because getting jealous shows you care. do you think this is the typical woman that just really doesnt know what she likes?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know....

I dont get jealous either anymore..once I became secure with myself...like you said if I cant trust her then she is gone :)

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I uh, I smell something....what is that.....oh I know what it is....

CONTROL FREAK.

Do not, and let me say this one more time, DO NOT, allow her or anybody else my son, to control you. If you are out and another guy is flirting with her, laugh. Yeah, thats right, sit yo ass back and laugh. You might ask, why not get mad? Well simple answer is, I AM THE MAN ALL THESE HOES WANT. Me, get mad over one *****, pleassssseeeeeeee......

Son, you are in the right boat. Jealously, and envy, and all that **** is for women. We men, grab our balls, take the hoes we want, and sit back and laugh at the rest of these stupid azz men who wont go and get some fvckin wisdom to deal with these hoes.

In conclusion, like my favorite comedian Martin Lawrence says,

I am the man!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been dating this girl for like a month. she is totally into me and wants to be my girlfriend but i take stuff like that slow.

you are in control. you are setting the pace. good :)

she is not used to that being a " modern woman "

so the power struggle begins.

rule #1 of warfare

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

he must have a weakness she thinks to herself

I KNOW ! i can make him jealous and then he will be forced to be my boyfriend to help overcome his insecurites

so she tests you

she was asking if i get jealous

basically Judges 16:6 So Delilah said to Samson, "Please tell me where your great strength lies, and with what you may be bound to afflict you."

she was telling me she doesnt like when guys dont get jealous because getting jealous shows you care

LOL translated from ******** :

that is the weapon i have used in the past to control men

now you are telling me i have to THINK and use me BRAIN

it hurts too much to use my BRAIN so can you please just get jealous like the others ?

do you think this is the typical woman that just really doesnt know what she likes?

typical woman yes. typical tactics yes. typically annoyed when she can't control you yes.

she knows what she is doing.

BE CAREFUL

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - PVSSY-EATER

lol classic

the hype had me glued to the screen

i was waiting for PIZZA but instead you said CONTOL FREAK

damn now i am hungry for pizza :)

AND CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK i mean PVSSY-EATER IS COOKING was my other guess at what you were going to say :)

my son,

no kid ? now you sound even older

like a Jedi Master or something

Son, you are in the right boat

nooooo please go back to calling people kid !

you were just getting good at it !

Quote: PVSSY-EATER
“ yeah kid, i hope you read my post on The Truth: The End, not because I just want you to read it, but it will answer a lot about yourself buddy! “

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote - PVSSY-EATER

lol classic

the hype had me glued to the screen

i was waiting for PIZZA but instead you said CONTOL FREAK

damn now i am hungry for pizza :)

AND CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK i mean PVSSY-EATER IS COOKING was my other guess at what you were going to say :)

my son,

no kid ? now you sound even older

like a Jedi Master or something

Son, you are in the right boat

nooooo please go back to calling people kid !

you were just getting good at it !

Quote: PVSSY-EATER
“ yeah kid, i hope you read my post on The Truth: The End, not because I just want you to read it, but it will answer a lot about yourself buddy! “
LOL. I thought I was the only one that noticed that he's been overusing the words "kid" and "son" in like every possible sentence. I guess it's to "elevate" himself over the common sosuave.net afc, and look like a dating guru. I don't understand why these guys waste their time trying to build a rep online. :confused: