Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who are freakin jealous of you

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you feel threated by being called gay maybe you need to overthink your manhood.

I am in no means afraid of this pig. I am no bodybuilder I am Judoka.
Awww is that what u'v learned 2 be a spineless cowardly faggot?

Your mom must secretly be ashamed 2 have such a cowardly son.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
This the thing though. Gossip in groups can affect your momentum and the image they have. Thus being a distraction. So thats why i said be seen with another female. It makes their gossip look like bullcrap.
Yes that is quite true.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww is that what u'v learned 2 be a spineless cowardly faggot?

Your mom must secretly be ashamed 2 have such a cowardly son.
Go out in the real world keyboard warrior.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How you guys handle such situations where guys try to Co**-block you because they are fu**ing jealous of you. Normally those guys are fat pigs who cant handle the ladies attracted to a ripped handsome dude Like me? Spreading gossip of me being gay and other made up stories to impress women who are out of their League.

Any thoughts on that?
I've made a habit of avoiding trash. Works good.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Go out in the real world keyboard warrior.
Is that the best you could do?

But don't worry, it's all ur mother's fault, she spread her legs 2 a man who had cowardly gene's embedded in his sperm that ultimately made you.

It is only right that you should feel ashamed of having such a father.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that the best you could do?

But don't worry, it's all ur mother's fault, she spread her legs 2 a man who had cowardly gene's embedded in his sperm that ultimately made you.

It is only right that you should feel ashamed of having such a father.
kw.jpeg

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not only i called you a faggot and a coward, I also insulted ur mother and father.

I even called you spineless.

And you responded by downloading some toon over Google as a rebuttal?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Someone insulted you in real life by calling you a gay. You did nothing and wanted advice.

I called you gay, you did nothing. Then proceeded to insult your mother, you did nothing. Then I called ur father a gay, you did nothing.

Well you did - you took time to search Google image for something.

Irl you've got to be spontaneous

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Internet insults are kinda stupid
Internet insults, face 2 face insults, behind ur back insults r all insults intended to demeaned a person.

Given time those very insults, regardless of settings will take a life on its own and affect you.

It's better to confront it. Do you disagree?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet insults, face 2 face insults, behind ur back insults r all insults intended to demeaned a person.

Given time those very insults, regardless of settings will take a life on its own and affect you.

It's better to confront it. Do you disagree?
Not going to disagree. Normally i dont worry about it unless its going to cost me my job.

Do i think confronting it will let them like me? No.

Is it possible that they do the "he said she said" but wont reveal who said it? Yes

There are others who handle this differently.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is my last post on this particular thread and with that said, what was learned ?

Some of my obvious post here was a simulations of sorts 2 demean and breakdown a person's threshold on their passivity. Finding the baseline until he either snaps and respond or clams up.

Is this right? Obviously not. It's never right to demean someone in society, no matter the setting, it's called bullying and being grossly disrespectful. And with time these bullying tactics that people constantly receive will affect u psychologically, sometimes going even as far as you believing in it urself - that's the danger.

Going back 2 bullying in real life, a bully normally aims someone he perceives as weaker then he is and to have that boost of " feel good feeling " of oneself. That said, the person most often doing it has some inferiority complex issues. On the other hand a stronger framed man, would look at bullying as a weakness, a waste of time as the outcome is known, a certainty that there's no profit to be gained, he would prefer to go head 2 head someone that's on par or above par - with the outlook to better himself - again there's profit in that.

Back 2 where this really matters in this forum - women !

In case many of you don't notice, in almost all cases at this forum deals in one way or another a form of bullying that women inflict upon men.

You complain of being denied s€x, complain of being cuckold, complain abt an endless amount of injustices inflicted upon you whilst you did everything but it didn't work.

Now reflect back to those times, did you passively clam up? Or aggressively maintained boundaries? Or trying to negotiate ur way into their good graces ?

Remember, those techniques used by women is actually bullying you into submission, breaking ur frame, and breaking you down almost very much like I did with OP.

What then should be ur most appropriate response?

How should a strong framed man respond towards this to gain the most profit ?

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my last post on this particular thread and with that said, what was learned ?

Some of my obvious post here was a simulations of sorts 2 demean and breakdown a person's threshold on their passivity. Finding the baseline until he either snaps and respond or clams up.

Is this right? Obviously not. It's never right to demean someone in society, no matter the setting, it's called bullying and being grossly disrespectful. And with time these bullying tactics that people constantly receive will affect u psychologically, sometimes going even as far as you believing in it urself - that's the danger.

Going back 2 bullying in real life, a bully normally aims someone he perceives as weaker then he is and to have that boost of " feel good feeling " of oneself. That said, the person most often doing it has some inferiority complex issues. On the other hand a stronger framed man, would look at bullying as a weakness, a waste of time as the outcome is known, a certainty that there's no profit to be gained, he would prefer to go head 2 head someone that's on par or above par - with the outlook to better himself - again there's profit in that.

Back 2 where this really matters in this forum - women !

In case many of you don't notice, in almost all cases at this forum deals in one way or another a form of bullying that women inflict upon men.

You complain of being denied s€x, complain of being cuckold, complain abt an endless amount of injustices inflicted upon you whilst you did everything but it didn't work.

Now reflect back to those times, did you passively clam up? Or aggressively maintained boundaries? Or trying to negotiate ur way into their good graces ?

Remember, those techniques used by women is actually bullying you into submission, breaking ur frame, and breaking you down almost very much like I did with OP.

What then should be ur most appropriate response?

How should a strong framed man respond towards this to gain the most profit ?
internetrambo.jpeg

Do you really think I care what some internet rambo talks about me here. You are just a closet pseudo internet guru nothing more then that ;)

Last edited: