Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys who are freakin jealous of you

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
How you guys handle such situations where guys try to Co**-block you because they are fu**ing jealous of you. Normally those guys are fat pigs who cant handle the ladies attracted to a ripped handsome dude Like me? Spreading gossip of me being gay and other made up stories to impress women who are out of their League.

Any thoughts on that?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...well I can't say anyone's spread stories of me being gay before...that's a new one!

I'd say if that's the case you have to fire back with your own banter and tailor the vulgarity to the situation.

For example, in impolite company I'd probably say something like "At least if I was gay I would be giving it, a big chubby bear like yourself would probably be taking it in the *** non-stop 24/7."

In polite company you just flirt with a girl. It totally invalidates any nonsense people have been saying. And if she says "So-and-so told me you were gay?" that's when you say "In that case there's no harm in taking all your clothes off near me."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How you guys handle such situations where guys try to Co**-block you because they are fu**ing jealous of you. Normally those guys are fat pigs who cant handle the ladies attracted to a ripped handsome dude Like me? Spreading gossip of me being gay and other made up stories to impress women who are out of their League.

Any thoughts on that?
Be dominant. Answer jokingly to break his frame whilst maintaining frame and winning.

If someone said I am gay in front of a group of people I'll smile and reply; ur wife/girlfriend/mother didn't seemed to mind last night while I was butt fvcking her. In fact she mistook me for God - kept on moaning " ohhh my gawddd ".

Then snicker at him. Once his face changes color, approach him and pat his back saying ; awww man, I'm just joking like u were just now with the gay stuff.

Maintain frame and diminished the other.

Ur sphere of influence has been enlarged.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be dominant. Answer jokingly to break his frame whilst maintaining frame and winning.

If someone said I am gay in front of a group of people I'll smile and reply; ur wife/girlfriend/mother didn't seemed to mind last night while I was butt fvcking her. In fact she mistook me for God - kept on moaning " ohhh my gawddd ".

Then snicker at him. Once his face changes color, approach him and pat his back saying ; awww man, I'm just joking like u were just now with the gay stuff.

Maintain frame and diminished the other.

Ur sphere of influence has been enlarged.
You proably would get stabbed for this here

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You proably would get stabbed for this here
I've done it plenty of times when in a new setting with dudes trying to diminish my sphere of influence. In all of SEA, Sydney and Stockholm.

It always results in the guy losing face and trying to maintain relevance in the setting.

He would love to punch me, they all do but can't simply because others there r already smiling or laughing at the "joke". Plus I've patted him on the back and laugh at the "joke".

If he made a move, any move at all, that means he's affected by a "joke" whilst I took it like a champion.

You need 2 grow some balls young buck and learn skills of male leadership.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it plenty of times when in a new setting with dudes trying to diminish my sphere of influence. In all of SEA, Sydney and Stockholm.

It always results in the guy losing face and trying to maintain relevance in the setting.

He would love to punch me, they all do but can't simply because others there r already smiling or laughing at the "joke". Plus I've patted him on the back and laugh at the "joke".

If he made a move, any move at all, that means he's affected by a "joke" whilst I took it like a champion.

You need 2 grow some balls young buck and learn skills of male leadership.
aha

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now if u r seriously worried abt being stabbed and hv some serious confidence issues then I suggest u do the following;

^^ After saying this, say one of the following; You okay man? You were joking with me just now right ? I'm sorry if that offended you, I thought you'd be able 2 handle it, we good ?

By then every single girl or men at the table will be looking at him.

He has no choice but to say he's all cool or something to that effect.

Side note: The rest of the people will know he's bluffing by his obvious facial reaction and will likely laugh at him but doing this will completely destroy the man's sphere of influence he has with that group.

Any chance of having any sort of friendship with this man will be almost non existent after doing this, so thread carefully.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now if u r seriously worried abt being stabbed and hv some serious confidence issues then I suggest u do the following;

^^ After saying this, say one of the following; You okay man? You were joking with me just now right ? I'm sorry if that offended you, I thought you'd be able 2 handle it, we good ?

By then every single girl or men at the table will be looking at him.

He has no choice but to say he's all cool or something to that effect.

Side note: The rest of the people will know he's bluffing by his obvious facial reaction and will likely laugh at him but doing this will completely destroy the man's sphere of influence he has with that group.

Any chance of having any sort of friendship with this man will be almost non existent after doing this, so thread carefully.
Dude you probably mean it good, but I am serious here. This guy wasn't insulting me directly he spread rumours about me like a little b*tch so I can over hear it. But I am currently not in europe and things are different here. You might get stabbed or even worse for more minor things. And this has nothing to do with confidence issues I just avoid dealing with people who are jealous/hostile.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spread rumors where? And are these rumors actively affecting you?

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spread rumors where? And are these rumors actively affecting you?
It's more that they Talk sh** about me when I am at a location for a while. Because very attractive women eye me up...they Talk this im my near so I can hear it... Also ugly women hating on me Non stop. Affecting me ? I want to enjoy my time here...its affecting me in the sense that it goes on my nerves having negative attention on me. But I guess you cant have hot women interested in you wihtout negative sideeffects.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant stop it. Only the females can choose to not entertain it. But usually they become a part of the gossip because they enjoy the attention. You can be seen or spend your time with another woman. It makes their gossip look like jealousy to onlookers.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant stop it. Only the females can choose to not entertain it. But usually they become a part of the gossip because they enjoy the attention. You can be seen or spend your time with another woman. It makes their gossip look like jealousy to onlookers.
It's already obvious that they are jealous. Me with women or not. Gossiping about other people is in most cases jealousy motivated.
It's interesting to see this behaviour everywhere in the world. People can't help trying to talk down exceptional individuals.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you probably mean it good, but I am serious here. This guy wasn't insulting me directly he spread rumours about me like a little b*tch so I can over hear it. But I am currently not in europe and things are different here. You might get stabbed or even worse for more minor things. And this has nothing to do with confidence issues I just avoid dealing with people who are jealous/hostile.
I've never been called a gay. However I've returned insults such as the example above for much less then being called a gay.

Even if I'm in hell and lucifer calls me gay that gives me permission to insult him back, if a tough guy can dish it out he most certainly can take it too. That's the law. He'll prolly hate you 4 it but he'll respect you for it too. If you don't fvcking know it then you do deserved to be called a gay.

Now don't waste our time by giving a multitude of excuses for not standing up 4 your own self.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been called a gay. However I've returned insults such as the example above for much less then being called a gay.

Even if I'm in hell and lucifer calls me gay that gives me permission to insult him back, if a tough guy can dish it out he most certainly can take it too. That's the law. He'll prolly hate you 4 it but he'll respect you for it too. If you don't fvcking know it then you do deserved to be called a gay.

Now don't waste our time by giving a multitude of excuses for not standing up 4 your own self.
Makes you manly to be never called gay, ha? Stop wasting MY time with your endless bla bla. I am stand up for myself if it's a appropriated time, threated or one of my family, not if some fat a$$ punk talks **** behind my back to impress an attention seeking women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously?

Being called a gay is one of the worst insults a man can throw at in a social setting.

It's a declaration of war, a test of manhood and it imprints ur reputation in those social setting.

Respond immediately with witty insults and strong stances but do it with tact and not with emotional outburst.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Makes you manly to be never called gay, ha? Stop wasting MY time with your endless bla bla. I am stand up for myself if it's a appropriated time, threated or one of my family, not if some fat a$$ punk talks **** behind my back to impress an attention seeking women.
Afraid of a fat @ss?

You with the bodybuilder body?

No wonder u r being called a gay

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

Being called a gay is one of the worst insults a man can throw at in a social setting.

It's a declaration of war, a test of manhood and it imprints ur reputation in those social setting.

Respond immediately with witty insults and strong stances but do it with tact and not with emotional outburst.
The gossip is done in secret. They all know its probably not true but entertain it . Im not sure he should waste his energy trying to figure it out cause theyll keep gossipping. Their fvcking with his energy in the group. Cause they dont want him walking around like a sexually potent male.

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously?

If you feel threated by being called gay maybe you need to overthink your manhood.

Afraid of a fat @ss?

You with the bodybuilder body?

No wonder u r being called a gay
I am in no means afraid of this pig. I am no bodybuilder I am Judoka.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel threated by being called gay maybe you need to overthink your manhood.

I am in no means afraid of this pig. I am no bodybuilder I am Judoka.
This the thing though. Gossip in groups can affect your momentum and the image they have. Thus being a distraction. So thats why i said be seen with another female. It makes their gossip look like bullcrap.