"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Guys who are freakin jealous of you

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
How you guys handle such situations where guys try to Co**-block you because they are fu**ing jealous of you. Normally those guys are fat pigs who cant handle the ladies attracted to a ripped handsome dude Like me? Spreading gossip of me being gay and other made up stories to impress women who are out of their League.



Any thoughts on that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Haha...well I can't say anyone's spread stories of me being gay before...that's a new one!

I'd say if that's the case you have to fire back with your own banter and tailor the vulgarity to the situation.

For example, in impolite company I'd probably say something like "At least if I was gay I would be giving it, a big chubby bear like yourself would probably be taking it in the *** non-stop 24/7."

In polite company you just flirt with a girl. It totally invalidates any nonsense people have been saying. And if she says "So-and-so told me you were gay?" that's when you say "In that case there's no harm in taking all your clothes off near me."
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
How you guys handle such situations where guys try to Co**-block you because they are fu**ing jealous of you. Normally those guys are fat pigs who cant handle the ladies attracted to a ripped handsome dude Like me? Spreading gossip of me being gay and other made up stories to impress women who are out of their League.



Any thoughts on that?
Be dominant. Answer jokingly to break his frame whilst maintaining frame and winning.

If someone said I am gay in front of a group of people I'll smile and reply; ur wife/girlfriend/mother didn't seemed to mind last night while I was butt fvcking her. In fact she mistook me for God - kept on moaning " ohhh my gawddd ".

Then snicker at him. Once his face changes color, approach him and pat his back saying ; awww man, I'm just joking like u were just now with the gay stuff.

Maintain frame and diminished the other.

Ur sphere of influence has been enlarged.
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Be dominant. Answer jokingly to break his frame whilst maintaining frame and winning.

If someone said I am gay in front of a group of people I'll smile and reply; ur wife/girlfriend/mother didn't seemed to mind last night while I was butt fvcking her. In fact she mistook me for God - kept on moaning " ohhh my gawddd ".

Then snicker at him. Once his face changes color, approach him and pat his back saying ; awww man, I'm just joking like u were just now with the gay stuff.

Maintain frame and diminished the other.

Ur sphere of influence has been enlarged.
You proably would get stabbed for this here
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You proably would get stabbed for this here
I've done it plenty of times when in a new setting with dudes trying to diminish my sphere of influence. In all of SEA, Sydney and Stockholm.

It always results in the guy losing face and trying to maintain relevance in the setting.

He would love to punch me, they all do but can't simply because others there r already smiling or laughing at the "joke". Plus I've patted him on the back and laugh at the "joke".

If he made a move, any move at all, that means he's affected by a "joke" whilst I took it like a champion.

You need 2 grow some balls young buck and learn skills of male leadership.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
I've done it plenty of times when in a new setting with dudes trying to diminish my sphere of influence. In all of SEA, Sydney and Stockholm.

It always results in the guy losing face and trying to maintain relevance in the setting.

He would love to punch me, they all do but can't simply because others there r already smiling or laughing at the "joke". Plus I've patted him on the back and laugh at the "joke".

If he made a move, any move at all, that means he's affected by a "joke" whilst I took it like a champion.

You need 2 grow some balls young buck and learn skills of male leadership.
aha
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Now if u r seriously worried abt being stabbed and hv some serious confidence issues then I suggest u do the following;

Then snicker at him. Once his face changes color, approach him and pat his back saying ; awww man, I'm just joking like u were just now with the gay stuff.
^^ After saying this, say one of the following; You okay man? You were joking with me just now right ? I'm sorry if that offended you, I thought you'd be able 2 handle it, we good ?

By then every single girl or men at the table will be looking at him.

He has no choice but to say he's all cool or something to that effect.

Side note: The rest of the people will know he's bluffing by his obvious facial reaction and will likely laugh at him but doing this will completely destroy the man's sphere of influence he has with that group.

Any chance of having any sort of friendship with this man will be almost non existent after doing this, so thread carefully.
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Now if u r seriously worried abt being stabbed and hv some serious confidence issues then I suggest u do the following;



^^ After saying this, say one of the following; You okay man? You were joking with me just now right ? I'm sorry if that offended you, I thought you'd be able 2 handle it, we good ?

By then every single girl or men at the table will be looking at him.

He has no choice but to say he's all cool or something to that effect.

Side note: The rest of the people will know he's bluffing by his obvious facial reaction and will likely laugh at him but doing this will completely destroy the man's sphere of influence he has with that group.

Any chance of having any sort of friendship with this man will be almost non existent after doing this, so thread carefully.
Dude you probably mean it good, but I am serious here. This guy wasn't insulting me directly he spread rumours about me like a little b*tch so I can over hear it. But I am currently not in europe and things are different here. You might get stabbed or even worse for more minor things. And this has nothing to do with confidence issues I just avoid dealing with people who are jealous/hostile.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Spread rumors where? And are these rumors actively affecting you?
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Spread rumors where? And are these rumors actively affecting you?
It's more that they Talk sh** about me when I am at a location for a while. Because very attractive women eye me up...they Talk this im my near so I can hear it... Also ugly women hating on me Non stop. Affecting me ? I want to enjoy my time here...its affecting me in the sense that it goes on my nerves having negative attention on me. But I guess you cant have hot women interested in you wihtout negative sideeffects.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
You cant stop it. Only the females can choose to not entertain it. But usually they become a part of the gossip because they enjoy the attention. You can be seen or spend your time with another woman. It makes their gossip look like jealousy to onlookers.
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
You cant stop it. Only the females can choose to not entertain it. But usually they become a part of the gossip because they enjoy the attention. You can be seen or spend your time with another woman. It makes their gossip look like jealousy to onlookers.
It's already obvious that they are jealous. Me with women or not. Gossiping about other people is in most cases jealousy motivated.
It's interesting to see this behaviour everywhere in the world. People can't help trying to talk down exceptional individuals.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Dude you probably mean it good, but I am serious here. This guy wasn't insulting me directly he spread rumours about me like a little b*tch so I can over hear it. But I am currently not in europe and things are different here. You might get stabbed or even worse for more minor things. And this has nothing to do with confidence issues I just avoid dealing with people who are jealous/hostile.
I've never been called a gay. However I've returned insults such as the example above for much less then being called a gay.

Even if I'm in hell and lucifer calls me gay that gives me permission to insult him back, if a tough guy can dish it out he most certainly can take it too. That's the law. He'll prolly hate you 4 it but he'll respect you for it too. If you don't fvcking know it then you do deserved to be called a gay.

Now don't waste our time by giving a multitude of excuses for not standing up 4 your own self.
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
I've never been called a gay. However I've returned insults such as the example above for much less then being called a gay.

Even if I'm in hell and lucifer calls me gay that gives me permission to insult him back, if a tough guy can dish it out he most certainly can take it too. That's the law. He'll prolly hate you 4 it but he'll respect you for it too. If you don't fvcking know it then you do deserved to be called a gay.

Now don't waste our time by giving a multitude of excuses for not standing up 4 your own self.
Makes you manly to be never called gay, ha? Stop wasting MY time with your endless bla bla. I am stand up for myself if it's a appropriated time, threated or one of my family, not if some fat a$$ punk talks **** behind my back to impress an attention seeking women.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You cant stop it. Only the females can choose to not entertain it. But usually they become a part of the gossip because they enjoy the attention. You can be seen or spend your time with another woman. It makes their gossip look like jealousy to onlookers.
Seriously?

Being called a gay is one of the worst insults a man can throw at in a social setting.

It's a declaration of war, a test of manhood and it imprints ur reputation in those social setting.

Respond immediately with witty insults and strong stances but do it with tact and not with emotional outburst.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Makes you manly to be never called gay, ha? Stop wasting MY time with your endless bla bla. I am stand up for myself if it's a appropriated time, threated or one of my family, not if some fat a$$ punk talks **** behind my back to impress an attention seeking women.
Afraid of a fat @ss?

You with the bodybuilder body?

No wonder u r being called a gay
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Seriously?

Being called a gay is one of the worst insults a man can throw at in a social setting.

It's a declaration of war, a test of manhood and it imprints ur reputation in those social setting.

Respond immediately with witty insults and strong stances but do it with tact and not with emotional outburst.
The gossip is done in secret. They all know its probably not true but entertain it . Im not sure he should waste his energy trying to figure it out cause theyll keep gossipping. Their fvcking with his energy in the group. Cause they dont want him walking around like a sexually potent male.
 

LaughyDuck

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2018
Messages
88
Reaction score
50
Seriously?

Being called a gay is one of the worst insults a man can throw at in a social setting.

It's a declaration of war, a test of manhood and it imprints ur reputation in those social setting.

Respond immediately with witty insults and strong stances but do it with tact and not with emotional outburst.
If you feel threated by being called gay maybe you need to overthink your manhood.

Afraid of a fat @ss?

You with the bodybuilder body?

No wonder u r being called a gay
I am in no means afraid of this pig. I am no bodybuilder I am Judoka.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you feel threated by being called gay maybe you need to overthink your manhood.



I am in no means afraid of this pig. I am no bodybuilder I am Judoka.
This the thing though. Gossip in groups can affect your momentum and the image they have. Thus being a distraction. So thats why i said be seen with another female. It makes their gossip look like bullcrap.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top