"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Guys that go with bad girls

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Fellas, I know we all complain bout women who end up going out with guys who are jerks, that treat them like trash, and end up staying with them. Im not gonna complain cause I know that most women aren't like that. Plus also, there are just as many guys who reject the nice girl but end up staying with some ho who treats them like dirt, cusses them out, cheats on them, and then dumps them. I mean ive been in that situation before where I ended up stayin with a woman who had kids from diff. men, cussed me out, threatened to assault me, etc. Those were the bad old AFC days. What im trying to say is that just like there are girls who reject the nice guys and go out with bad boys, there are also guys who reject the nice girls and go out with a bad girls. Whatchu all think?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
Too many variables.

Well I can add my AFC days, where I had this really really messed up notion that if you worked hard enough at relationships it would work out in the end. But then I never factored into a selfish woman who was totally incompatible with me sexually. Looking back, I think I would've benefitted from realising I just wanted sex.

ANYWAY it could possibly be due to the guy realising that getting a girlfriend (for him) is hard work, so he sticks with what he's got.
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Sex.

I have an ex who was the most vicious, cold-blooded, heartless b!tch you could imagine but she was the greatest piece of @$$ I'd ever had more than once. The guy she's with now (friend of mine, as luck would have it) has told me he's only with her because she's a spectacular lay. To him, it's worth it. Go figure.

No pvssy is worth pain.
 

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
I agree with what yall both sayin. I think I was only with her cause she was the girl I lost my virginity to and back then I was straight up AFC. Now that I look back, I just laugh when I think of my AFC days.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
LA im in the same boat as you but with one problem: the ***** is like my stalker now. she hangs out in all my spots and tries to throw salt in my game (although most of the time she actually helps me whether she knows it or not). i think shes ****ed a couple of my boys its makin me look like a real sucker. makes me wanna dump her in the ****ing river
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
1
Hey Mack, I feel what u goin thru dawg. My advice is dump tha trick and never take her back. In my situation it was the other way around. It was an LDR and she lived in NC(im in Cali). I spent 500 dollar ticket to see her and one night over somethin small(which I told the truth about) she cussed me out and threatened to assault me and all. I actually cried so much and apologized to her and like begged for forgiveness. even when i got back to L.A., I called her all the time, talked to her for 90 minutes a day, etc. What an AFC I was. Thank God I didn't get her pregnant(had sex with her numerous times unprotected). As for whether she cheated, I dont know but I do know that she still had feelings for baby daddy #1 and wanted him to move to her area. Yet I still talked to her through all that. Those were my chump days.
 

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
i dumped her a while back but she still follows me but makes it look like shes just there hangin out with the people i hang out with, who she only used to see when i would bring her around them. when she was mine she was sober and clean, i was the "wild one" although i would only drink, smoke herb and eat mushrooms every once in a while. we were a team u know sellin drugs n what not, she would drive me to the sales. but now shes out there bein a ****in head, staying drunk, high, rollin, sniffin, whatever, and i think its all because she wants my attention she knows i will always have a soft spot for her and dont want her to hurt herself. i used to tell her this but that only made her get crazier so i try my best to ignore her, she tries to go out of her way to invoke feelings out of me but i keep em camoflauged.

smile now cry later en la vida loca
 

Blackstar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
and what do u mean by bad girls? lol but most of these cases the common denominator is sex. period
 

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Being with a bad girl is fine if you have your reasons (sex?) and so long as you have enough self respect to be able to walk when it gets to the point where you are uncomfortable.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top