Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys that go with bad girls

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, I know we all complain bout women who end up going out with guys who are jerks, that treat them like trash, and end up staying with them. Im not gonna complain cause I know that most women aren't like that. Plus also, there are just as many guys who reject the nice girl but end up staying with some ho who treats them like dirt, cusses them out, cheats on them, and then dumps them. I mean ive been in that situation before where I ended up stayin with a woman who had kids from diff. men, cussed me out, threatened to assault me, etc. Those were the bad old AFC days. What im trying to say is that just like there are girls who reject the nice guys and go out with bad boys, there are also guys who reject the nice girls and go out with a bad girls. Whatchu all think?

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many variables.

Well I can add my AFC days, where I had this really really messed up notion that if you worked hard enough at relationships it would work out in the end. But then I never factored into a selfish woman who was totally incompatible with me sexually. Looking back, I think I would've benefitted from realising I just wanted sex.

ANYWAY it could possibly be due to the guy realising that getting a girlfriend (for him) is hard work, so he sticks with what he's got.

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex.

I have an ex who was the most vicious, cold-blooded, heartless b!tch you could imagine but she was the greatest piece of @$$ I'd ever had more than once. The guy she's with now (friend of mine, as luck would have it) has told me he's only with her because she's a spectacular lay. To him, it's worth it. Go figure.

No pvssy is worth pain.

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what yall both sayin. I think I was only with her cause she was the girl I lost my virginity to and back then I was straight up AFC. Now that I look back, I just laugh when I think of my AFC days.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
LA im in the same boat as you but with one problem: the ***** is like my stalker now. she hangs out in all my spots and tries to throw salt in my game (although most of the time she actually helps me whether she knows it or not). i think shes ****ed a couple of my boys its makin me look like a real sucker. makes me wanna dump her in the ****ing river

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mack, I feel what u goin thru dawg. My advice is dump tha trick and never take her back. In my situation it was the other way around. It was an LDR and she lived in NC(im in Cali). I spent 500 dollar ticket to see her and one night over somethin small(which I told the truth about) she cussed me out and threatened to assault me and all. I actually cried so much and apologized to her and like begged for forgiveness. even when i got back to L.A., I called her all the time, talked to her for 90 minutes a day, etc. What an AFC I was. Thank God I didn't get her pregnant(had sex with her numerous times unprotected). As for whether she cheated, I dont know but I do know that she still had feelings for baby daddy #1 and wanted him to move to her area. Yet I still talked to her through all that. Those were my chump days.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dumped her a while back but she still follows me but makes it look like shes just there hangin out with the people i hang out with, who she only used to see when i would bring her around them. when she was mine she was sober and clean, i was the "wild one" although i would only drink, smoke herb and eat mushrooms every once in a while. we were a team u know sellin drugs n what not, she would drive me to the sales. but now shes out there bein a ****in head, staying drunk, high, rollin, sniffin, whatever, and i think its all because she wants my attention she knows i will always have a soft spot for her and dont want her to hurt herself. i used to tell her this but that only made her get crazier so i try my best to ignore her, she tries to go out of her way to invoke feelings out of me but i keep em camoflauged.

smile now cry later en la vida loca

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
and what do u mean by bad girls? lol but most of these cases the common denominator is sex. period

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being with a bad girl is fine if you have your reasons (sex?) and so long as you have enough self respect to be able to walk when it gets to the point where you are uncomfortable.