“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Guys that go shopping with women for their benefit are Beta AF...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I just thought about this yesterday after going to the beach with a plate and stopping by an outdoor mall to get a couple shirts for me.

It dawned on me that some guys revolve around their gf's/wives so much that they tag along like a puppy dog and waste their time escorting and hovering around their gf/wives for their benefit while they go shopping for clothes. To me, I see this as totally beta and I don't really use that term often on this site either. I think it's ok if both of you have stuff you are looking for but I saw soooo many dudes that you can tell could've been doing something better than to just take their gal shopping(as seen by all the girl branded bags they were carrying). This is part of the problem we have with pedestalizing and feeding into their entitlement IMO.

Personally, I think women should go shopping themselves(or with friends) if you have no purpose or reason to buy anything for yourself.

Anyone reading this and doing this, stop it already. I'm still tasting the slight barf from yesterday...

[Rant off]
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m not so concerned with alpha vs beta per se. It’s just that I usually do not have the patience to shop with a female.

Men are typically faster, more targeted shoppers. We pick what we want, pay for it and leave. Women want to look at everything. It takes WAY longer than you can imagine.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Or find yourself a woman who hates shopping. They do exist.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I’m not so concerned with alpha vs beta per se. It’s just that I usually do not have the patience to shop with a female.

Men are typically faster, more targeted shoppers. We pick what we want, pay for it and leave. Women want to look at everything. It takes WAY longer than you can imagine.
Fully agree and fully valid point too. I'm just glad for online shopping. I hate crowds and the thought of having to wear a mask in the summer and wait in line in the heat to get into a store is ridiculous.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Men are typically faster, more targeted shoppers. We pick what we want, pay for it and leave. Women want to look at everything. It takes WAY longer than you can imagine.
Yep, men are buyers, not shoppers. We usually know what we’re after beforehand, we go find it, we buy it. Done deal.
It’s against our nature taking an hour to eye fvck/feel all the store merchandise first, that’s what women call shopping and who wants to waste an hour…
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
They could just be so bored during quarantine that they wanna leave the house, even if it means shopping with their chick.

But yeah, most likely they're just cucked..
 
Top