Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, Seriously Help Me Out

Reaction score
Hey guys this is John a.k.a. DJF. I need a big favor.

I made a post on this before, but I'll do it again. I need a source where I can get some business executive's email addresses, I need about 5,000 of them. Does anybody know where I can go and acquire that information?

I'm calling companies separately but that takes up a lot of time, I just need a good 5,000 emails for a project I'm selling to businesses.

Does anybody know where I can honestly go and acquire that information?

If you know, let me know. I'll give you $1,000 for helping me. Seriously no jokes, I need to get this done.

- John

Reaction score
Hey Fran, do you know of a free one? I've heard of free places to get business executive's emails and I wanted to try that first before I pay the fees.

I really just need some emails.

Reaction score
Guys I'm seriously miserable as hell right now. My entire day is tied up getting emails, and I know it's got to be a quicker way to get this done.

This is my final project, and after this all I'll do is service the accounts and I can retire well before I even see the age of 24.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, to get accurate info you'll have to either manually mine for it or pay for a list that someone else has mined. Have you tried looking into networking web sites that are geared to your market? Look into whether they have user groups too, they usually have contact information.

Reaction score
Hey Fran, you said,

"Have you tried looking into networking web sites that are geared to your market? Look into whether they have user groups too, they usually have contact information."

This was where I was looking into currently. I'm just a little confused on how they work though, some guys told me that on usergroups or discussion forums for businesses they will include a guy's email and contact information.

But I'm uncertain on how to locate those groups. I need contact information for Commercial and Industrial Business Executives.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Guys I'm seriously miserable as hell right now. My entire day is tied up getting emails, and I know it's got to be a quicker way to get this done.

This is my final project, and after this all I'll do is service the accounts and I can retire well before I even see the age of 24.
Why don't you start asking other businessmen?

You're on the WRONG SITE dude. Why don't you find a new one?

Like, oh let's seee..... hmmmmm.. ummmmmmm...

BUSINESS related ones?

Fluffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a thought but maybe you can try alumni clubs of where the executives may be coming from, ie harvard business, mba whatever

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are a SPAMMER?

And you want help sending spam mail from the main forum of Sosuave???

Reaction score
Lol, Hitman says,

"I hate marketing and sales people for some reason."

Guess so, SINCE YOU WORK FOR US. Either you'll be the boss or the employee all your life, and when you're the boss, you HAVE to advertise, simple as that.

And am I spamming, guess so! I've made a fortune off it, because I always tailor my emails to the specific audience I can help, not just sending out emails to guys who totally have no interest whatsoever in what I have.

Now again, lol, does anybody know of any sources.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
And am I spamming, guess so! I've made a fortune off it, because I always tailor my emails to the specific audience I can help, not just sending out emails to guys who totally have no interest whatsoever in what I have.
Scum are like women.

They always justify their actions after the fact.

"It's ok, i only stole a little bit not every bill in the cash drawer."

I like the part where you randomly put "lol" wherever you feel like it. Dang, you showed us. Makes you look like a 14 year on some gaming message board as if you're some evil villain in a comic book laughing at the hero.

What marketing people are are professional liars. You bend the truth, hype things up that suck and generally mislead people using phrases that have no meaning.

Reaction score
ruckus says,

"What marketing people are are professional liars. You bend the truth, hype things up that suck and generally mislead people using phrases that have no meaning."

Dude seriously, does anybody know where I can get the information I need? Take your bitter bullshyt out on Tom Hopkins or some other idiot.

And when you get a cold, don't take any cough medicine because REMEMBER they used that product in marketing and advertising and it's all a lie.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
What marketing people are are professional liars. You bend the truth, hype things up that suck and generally mislead people using phrases that have no meaning.
No sh*t REALLY??

They are people who saw an OPPRTUNITY and TOOK IT. The reason they succeed so well is because most people are GULLIBLE SHEEP.

Why do you think there are so many stupid infomercials for junk?

You're just pissed cause you're a sheep. Well, do something about it then.

Reaction score
I'm kind of doing fine with the current way I'm contacting folks, I just thought if I used emails I would contact more people faster. You see what I mean?

Can anybody help me out, seriously I'll give you $1,000 if you can?

And ruckus, sales is where it is man. If you can build rapport with folks, the only next thing you need is a product THAT WORKS and that's really of value. Then you just need to spread the word.

I have this new kick azz product that EVERYBODY can relate to, and I'm trying to get the word out and make a huge profit before I pay for national advertising.

- DJF

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me see the product before i can help you.

There are alotta good looking products that are crap, the ones you usually see being sold by pryamid scams.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man those sites didn't pay off ha?

Honestly I think these the post above is right about paying for a list or getting ahold of a cracked one.

I am Marketing as Well so I understand where you are comming from. The other fellas won't get it *(it is how the game is played).

I will try to find somthing better for you. Do you have a database?

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you sent articles to trade mag's?