Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys on here say that OLD is like fishing for the leftovers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this may or may not be true, but in 2010 and 2011 I met a few quality women from facebook. While not a regular dating site, it can be in a way. Maybe things were different a decade ago. What do you all think?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to kill it on Tinder and POF back in 2014. Now these dating sites have changed their algorithms with the goal of getting people to spend as much of their time as possible on them. That means keeping as many men and women hooked on them by dangling the hope of getting into a relationship.

As you may know, the dynamics of men and women are vastly different, and these tech companies use the data collected in order to create a system that will maximize people's hopes, while keeping them unfulfilled. It's cold blooded and strategic.

My advice at bare minimum is to not simp. Better yet, cold approach.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder was a goldmine for me ‘19-20 (pre-Covid). Now? I’ve heard it’s gone south.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder gives us something to do while we're sitting on the can.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sane guy will use social media to hook up. Only do it if you're traveling or in a foreign country. Best time to do it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the above have stated.

Only 8 years ago, I HAD NO GAME could strike up an easy convo with a woman on tinder or POF, she would reply with at least some effort and before long, we would be hooking up or in a short term relationship.

Fastforward to 2021, Im at least 2 points higher SMV than I was, and any woman whos slightly average will not reply, or will reply then ghost.

total waste of a mans time, and may aswell put a shot gun to his self esteem.

women who are 2's think they are average, but if you ask a woman to point to an average man, she will actually point out a guy who is in the top 30% of men, thats the delusion scale were up against.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to kill it on Tinder and POF back in 2014. Now these dating sites have changed their algorithms with the goal of getting people to spend as much of their time as possible on them. That means keeping as many men and women hooked on them by dangling the hope of getting into a relationship.

As you may know, the dynamics of men and women are vastly different, and these tech companies use the data collected in order to create a system that will maximize people's hopes, while keeping them unfulfilled. It's cold blooded and strategic.

My advice at bare minimum is to not simp. Better yet, cold approach.
I think you're right about cold approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.