Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys lose their looks too

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A buddy of mine known him for years he's 12 years younger he was the epitome of a male slut, back in his "prime" when he was in his 20s girls would get wet panties just being around him.

I guess the beer drinking, heavy partying has caught up to him, when I seen him WTF happened to you, we talk to each other on social media haven't seen each other face to face in a year or so all I can say is wow. He's 30 or so now, all the beer drinking has given himself a nice ponch good bye waistline he once had, face doesn't have any shape and sporting a double chin, full head of hair and he had nice hair its receding fast. It was good for him he got all his dinking in when he was 20s, sucking back 2 flats of beer on a weekend has caught up to him.

I feel a little bad for him, his tomcat days are over for him lol, I knew women can go down hill in the looks dept, I guess it happens to some guys too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens a lot faster if you let yourself go, as is the case with your friend.
To some extent, it's an individual thing, but generally speaking, men still age better than women. It's the nature of muscle, gravity, and the fattier skin females have.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only natural wall men really have is the hairline wall

And even then, SOME men look quite good bald

The good news is that transplants exist, so our ONLY wall is actually fixable in the worst case scenario that it doesnt suit you

Gordon Ramsey, Jordan Peterson, David Silva... those are a few guys you didnt know had hair transplants

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The only natural wall men really have is the hairline wall

And even then, SOME men look quite good bald

The good news is that transplants exist, so our ONLY wall is actually fixable in the worst case scenario that it doesnt suit you

Gordon Ramsey, Jordan Peterson, David Silva... those are a few guys you didnt know had hair transplants
Add george clooney to the list

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP actually raises a really good issue. Beer, drugs, partying etc will catch up with you. 30 should be a wake up call imo

Add george clooney to the list
Not sure about clooney. But kevin costner and mel gibson for sure, and many more

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All through my 20s I was in "scarcity" mindset cause quite frankly I didn't have money OR stability. My 30s proved otherwise, so I could buy and try whatever I wanted to keep me healthy either diet or exercise. I can afford to Buy unique products that others would be hesitant to buy due to scarcity of money.

But to the OP, look at the declination of Mickey Rourke. He slid down fast. That's called lack of intelligence. To improve your looks or performance or just plain Improve is Intelligent. To flounder is not be focused. To not be focused is to waste away. Look at pro golfers, they gotta be focused. They're successful, even John Daly.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm lucky I have a full head of hair I'm 43 years old getting a few grey popping in that's par for the course for age. I was never a partier I had no interest in it, never started drinking or smoking, I wanted to learn its how I got into the trades. I took a job that was "supposed" to be stress free back in 2002 management quickly realized I had leadership skills got forced into a supervisory roll. I always loved red meat and lots of it, greasier the better I always could get away with eating the way I did. Then stress took over my life I ended up way too over weight what I ate turned into pure fat. Fast forward today after nearly 5 years working on improving my health I look 10 years younger, 100% better than I was. My grey hairs gives away my age but other wise women think I'm mid 30s.

My buddy he's always been a horn dog chasing p*ssy, he's always loved beer and smoking cigarettes that's caught up to him now that he's 31 or so. His wild 20's has taken its toll he's gotta do something about the gut he's growing its not going to come off easy, I really doubt he's going to be able to cut back on the beer drinking he likes his beer and booze. The hair loss that's something that will never come back his days of having a head of hair is gone. All his buddies are in the same shape as him, sporting beer guts, balding.

Women hate beer guts period I know lots of married and single women beer guts are a huge turn off a real sore point for the married women and their husbands have a big ponch hanging off them.

I think the big shock for me is I've known him since he was in his early 20s watching him strut his stuff, he was a lot more wild when I was his age. Your poontang days are numbered better find one to latch onto and make her a long term relationship. I'm a firm believer in a healthy lifestyle rolls back the years I seen the proof its worked for me 6 years ago I looked like I was in my late 40s today its mid 30s. I will continue living a healthy lifestyle.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was under the impression men become more attractive with age...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best shape of my life at 23. Six pack and all. Only going to go up my friend. Self improvement is never ending
Probably cause your endocrine system was not fully developed yet in your teens...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys go downhill. There are far more attractive 40 year old women than there are 40 year old men and the same can be said for any other age. The lucky break for men is that they aren't judged almost entirely on their looks which is why you see so many average looking men with more attractive women but you never see the opposite.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 40s, early to mid 20s is my norm.

I’m not convinced aging has to do with aging chronologically as much as it does with adopting a healthy lifestyle. Smoking, drinking, eating non-organic meats filled with hormones and pesticides, not eating sufficient veggies/fruits, not physically working out or doing cardio, excessive drugs, self-prompted stress and then things beyond your control such as pollution, second hand smoke, gases, chemicals/poisons in products—all these things AGE you.

Adopting a healthy lifestyle based on things you can control will keep your aging at bay for a very long time.

Diet and exercise alone is sufficient to keep you in the race longer than most could conceive.

Our bodies were meant to survive a very long time. 17th century English life expectancy was 35 yo. That number has skyrocketed in the 20th century and today’s average life expectancy is around 72 yo.

Technology is advancing exponentially, and IMO with stem cell research and other advances, we should see life expectancy rise to 150 yo in the next few centuries.

What does this have to do with the man wall? Well that too is getting pushed. And I and a few others in the forum are outliers to the rule simply because we adopted certain healthy lifestyle choices.

Skin does not need to sag or lose texture and is a
choice. Musculature (the breaking down and reforming of stronger vital proteins) is a choice. Staying lean is a choice. Running a healthy lifestyle is a choice.

Aging is simply not loving your own body enough to make the “sacrifices” necessary to keep you healthy. This lack of love reflects in your appearance and rightfully so because if you cannot love yourself (your body), why should another, then, love you?

Nature is fair IMO.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aging is simply not loving your own body enough to make the “sacrifices” necessary to keep you healthy. This lack of love reflects in your appearance and rightfully so because if you cannot love yourself (your body), why should another, then, love you?
If aging were simply a choice we would have some people living forever. Father Time is undefeated.
Genetics are also a factor. My eyes were weak by age six so I had to get glasses. I don't think any amount of organic food was going to change that.
A healthy lifestyle is a good factor to have going for you though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
God is mercifully clever.

He made women have everything in her youth but made man to 'suffer' in theirs.

It's to train men to become masculine as he ages, and he will come to have everything.

Whilst women just fade away into bitterness....

U

user43770

God is mercifully clever.

He made women have everything in her youth but made man to 'suffer' in theirs.

It's to train men to become masculine as he ages, and he will come to have everything.

Whilst women just fade away into bitterness....
Well, ideally not bitterness, but grandmotherlyness :)

U

user43770

Mid 40s, early to mid 20s is my norm.

I’m not convinced aging has to do with aging chronologically as much as it does with adopting a healthy lifestyle. Smoking, drinking, eating non-organic meats filled with hormones and pesticides, not eating sufficient veggies/fruits, not physically working out or doing cardio, excessive drugs, self-prompted stress and then things beyond your control such as pollution, second hand smoke, gases, chemicals/poisons in products—all these things AGE you.

Adopting a healthy lifestyle based on things you can control will keep your aging at bay for a very long time.

Diet and exercise alone is sufficient to keep you in the race longer than most could conceive.

Our bodies were meant to survive a very long time. 17th century English life expectancy was 35 yo. That number has skyrocketed in the 20th century and today’s average life expectancy is around 72 yo.

Technology is advancing exponentially, and IMO with stem cell research and other advances, we should see life expectancy rise to 150 yo in the next few centuries.

What does this have to do with the man wall? Well that too is getting pushed. And I and a few others in the forum are outliers to the rule simply because we adopted certain healthy lifestyle choices.

Skin does not need to sag or lose texture and is a
choice. Musculature (the breaking down and reforming of stronger vital proteins) is a choice. Staying lean is a choice. Running a healthy lifestyle is a choice.

Nature is fair IMO.
Fvck you. Read this sh1t again .

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If aging were simply a choice we would have some people living forever. Father Time is undefeated.
Genetics are also a factor. My eyes were weak by age six so I had to get glasses. I don't think any amount of organic food was going to change that.
A healthy lifestyle is a good factor to have going for you though.
Seems like you glossed over the whole point of the post.

Any of you dudes that are going to listen to this tool are going down a rabbit hole you won't be able to get out of. I've been reading this guys bullshyt for a while now. Its a bunch of new age fluffy bullshyt that this guy has gathered from other sources and tries real hard to make you think it works. It doesn't.
Stick to Pook Rollo and rooshV and you will do well. Be ware of this guys posts.
String-pulled again? You’re easy

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m in my 50s. Look like I m in my 40s. Kept playing sports mainly. Still can match it with my 22 YO tennis coach. Dad bod +

10 year discount is what being fit and some cosmecuticals can by u.

Past that it's surgery and T shots.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m in my 50s. Look like I m in my 40s. Kept playing sports mainly. Still can match it with my 22 YO tennis coach. Dad bod +
I don't think I've ever met anyone on SoSuave who actually looks their age lol.

Tennis is awesome, used to play all the time in my 20s, during the tennis boom. Nobody plays here anymore though.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever met anyone on SoSuave who actually looks their age lol.
If its a man who exercises regularly, I'd believe it, plus there's that masculine look/voice that comes with age.

Well, as long as you don't have Beckham's voice.