Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys like montel william,tom leykis,and howard stern predicted the current state of males today:)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 90's these guys predict what is now happening .Crooked paternity suits .False rape allegations.Shady females who cuckhold guys .Metrosexual trends etc what do you guys think?
I've listened to both quite a bit over the years. Howard and Don never put women on pedestals and that's what's great. Don't know about Montel. I think both learned some hard lessons early in life which shaped their beliefs. They both had big platforms to share their opinions and a focus on women was good for their shows. Don't forget Howard had lots of run-in's with the FCC before he got kicked off the air and went to Satellite radio. Those guys come from an earlier generation that was more masculine and not easily offended.

Its always funny when outcasts predict things that become true. Mainstream media and their followers are always a bunch of sheep.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget Howard had lots of run-in's with the FCC before he got kicked off the air and went to Satellite radio. Those guys come from an earlier generation that was more masculine and not easily offended.
Howard Stern made a lot of money on terrestrial radio, which is not easy to do. By the time he left for satellite radio, he had been nationally syndicated on terrestrial radio for almost 20 years.