Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys like montel william,tom leykis,and howard stern predicted the current state of males today:)

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the 90's these guys predict what is now happening .Crooked paternity suits .False rape allegations.Shady females who cuckhold guys .Metrosexual trends etc what do you guys think?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
90s was a great decade in general but also marked the shift to the first stage of hyper feminism.
yep I was last at school in the 1990s and dont remember anyone coming from a broken jaded home...

look at the decline in 20-30 years

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep I was last at school in the 1990s and dont remember anyone coming from a broken jaded home...

look at the decline in 20-30 years
Divorce was still viewed as pretty shameful back then overall it seems. Much less PC for gay, trans and fat people as well.

It's funny because i was living in China forever but felt more like a foreigner when i returned to here the west after a decade or so. The way people think over there is more akin to the way people in the US were a few decades ago in many ways.

But it seems the whole world is gradually embracing this new world order style though.

Maybe north korea actually has the right idea by shutting itself away from the rest of the world and its banks and media. Not sure what to believe anymore from the media.

Last edited:

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No idea how Leykis got his own show for how the guy looked and acted. I realize his stuff was radio shock jock but man it was annoying. It would never fly today either. Opie and Anthony and Patrice would never survive todays media. They would have to have their own podcasts.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just being in a relationship from 2014-2016 and bypassing the Tinder use explosion period felt like that for me. Completely different game
Yeah 2010 to 2021 in general was a big leap much less 1999 up until now.

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the internet is significantly to blame to for this, in addition to many other things to blame the internet for. I started 'dating' in high school, pre-internet, and I found girls to be more receptive to good 'seduction'. Back then, for the most part, a girl's mom and her close friends were the only real 'security blankets' standing in the way of 'scoring' with her. Now, especially with the anti-male influencers on social media and MSM, girls/women are more easily indoctrinated into a feminist (my body, my choice) mindset. In a way, back then, ignorance was bliss.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the internet is significantly to blame to for this, in addition to many other things to blame the internet for. I started 'dating' in high school, pre-internet, and I found girls to be more receptive to good 'seduction'. Back then, for the most part, a girl's mom and her close friends were the only real 'security blankets' standing in the way of 'scoring' with her. Now, especially with the anti-male influencers on social media and MSM, girls/women are more easily indoctrinated into a feminist (my body, my choice) mindset. In a way, back then, ignorance was bliss.
If someone stays off the internet, all this over valueation of females won't happen. Also one wouldn't get stuck in incel or nearcel type discussions. One can continue the behavior and remain in those discussions to fulfill the reality he created.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are agents today, they are essentially running their own business, only the business is themselves, they are embracing the commodity at a younger age and promoting the commodity at a later age.

It is now the duty of the modern man to separate the woman from her ability to give birth, sure, if a man wants the liability associated with the agency of a woman when reproducing, since parenthood defaults to the woman.

The laws are not going to change, women have essentially become property of the state, without them the courts have decreased financial support, so there is an intrinsic barrier built into society that men are going to need to find a way around and I highly doubt the powers that be would entertain this circumvention openly.

True, women have changed, now it is our turn.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man this shiaht started in the 70s
The Gen X'ers born between 1965-1972 (the first half of the generation) were known as latchkey children in the 1970s/early 1980s because their parents weren't home after school, either due to both working or divorce. Gen X'ers were the first children of divorce due to being on the first wave of no fault divorce in the 1970s. However, the earlier Millennials (1982-1988 births) were the first larger cohort to be affected greatly by divorce.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what year did you start dating?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason people risk life to run to South Korea bro.
Do you know how many people are trying to come to the US? It is a lot.

Yeah i lived in South Korea near the dmz and heard lots of horror stories. The main reason is poverty and no economic opportunities though...same reason why people migrate to places like the US, to Dubai and China. Other developed nations with booming economies as well. If you are born in a 3rd world country your odds at a very successful life get X1000 harder.

I don't believe everything i hear in the media about NK though. Pictures tell a different story. I get very suspicious when the media starts demonizing anything. It's hard to know what to believe nowadays with what you see on tv or online. And honestly i don't blame NK for not giving up its nukes and bending to the west. They would be dealt with in a heart beat.

Last edited:

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gen X'ers born between 1965-1972 (the first half of the generation) were known as latchkey children in the 1970s/early 1980s because their parents weren't home after school, either due to both working or divorce.
I experienced that first-hand. I lived a WASP suburban lifestyle next to a town forest and spent my afterschool hours in the woods causing 'mischief' (sometimes with the 'opposite sex';)).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread would be helped out by some YouTube videos of Montel Williams, Tom Leykis, or Howard Stern radio/TV segments.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US is not as wealthy as it used to be. It's massively in debt. This video gives a good perspective, people are struggling everywhere.

The US is on the decline fast. We peaked economically in the 90s. After 9-11 we down fast.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US is on the decline fast. We peaked economically in the 90s. After 9-11 we down fast.
From 1983-2000, the economy was good, save for a mild 1991-92 recession. The economy was already in recession prior to 9/11. The 21st Century has mainly stunk with 9/11, Great Recession, and a pandemic.