Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys in their 30s, how often have you gotten with older women in your 30s?

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in your 30s and you happened to smash a chick who was in her 40s or just noticeably older than you. I always hear of dudes in their 30s talking about how much easier it is to hook up with younger women but how often have you smashed or had a fling with a woman who was significantly older than you?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf who was 33/34 when I was 26, and I have a 40 year old plate I bang who is in good shape but obviously 40

I try not to make a habit of it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a guy in his 30s want to do this? As a guy who has been in his 30s, you would want to date someone either close to your age or younger, but not substantially older. I can understand a young guy going older for the novel experience and the MILF fantasy (even that's not the best use of time), but not a guy who has turned 30.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in your 30s and you happened to smash a chick who was in her 40s or just noticeably older than you. I always hear of dudes in their 30s talking about how much easier it is to hook up with younger women but how often have you smashed or had a fling with a woman who was significantly older than you?
i think that it is more likely for guys to date older women , then for guys to date women younger than them

at least from what I have seen myself

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, but anytime an older women even flirts with me lets say past 35, they make me feel as if I'm a gigolo. Especially, older women in their 50's.

When I was 23, I worked with a women who asked me to come with her to vegas and she would pay for everything. Mnd you this girl had 3 kids, and I worked with her and her daughter. Unfortunately, her and her daughter where both 4's, sadly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, but anytime an older women even flirts with me lets say past 35, they make me feel as if I'm a gigolo. Especially, older women in their 50's.
I feel that way about women in their 40s flirting with me.

When I was 23, I worked with a women who asked me to come with her to vegas and she would pay for everything. Mnd you this girl had 3 kids, and I worked with her and her daughter. Unfortunately, her and her daughter where both 4's, sadly.
Not good.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never banged an girl older than me. Most of them are sexually invisible to me.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay away from older women. Not worth the time. I'm addicted to younger girls. Their bodies are better, they are nicer, and they are just overall more attractive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People misunderstood this thread, I meant how often did you smash women older than you while being in your 30s.
You said you were 26 and six-pack abs in the other thread.

Why do you care about guys in their 30s smashing older women?

Reaction score
I can easily get a glance of your socio-economic situation or at least where you live at based on your response to older women. Rule of thumb- milfs and trophy wives don’t exist in the hood or bfe lol,

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gross. Would rather fappp. Tbh I don't get the point of has been poon. Fellas need to step their game up. I see tons of threads about women from the old age home flaking. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Act accordingly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People misunderstood this thread, I meant how often did you smash women older than you while being in your 30s.
Never. Always younger. The difficulty is for dudes with wackkkk game. Also modern women have been weaponized and taught older man is bad. Still pull younger. Logistics becomes difficult with age. Energy too. Utilize it wisely.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a guy in his 30s want to do this? As a guy who has been in his 30s, you would want to date someone either close to your age or younger, but not substantially older. I can understand a young guy going older for the novel experience and the MILF fantasy (even that's not the best use of time), but not a guy who has turned 30.
What if the guy missed out on that fantasy in his 20s and feels young in his 30s?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I smashed a 40 yo at 30. I smashed a 46 yo at 37. Had several LTRs with women slightly older. My wife now is 49 with me at 48. A year older is fine. But I am on no hurry to go much further past that, should my wife and I not work. I’ve always preferred women my own age because of maturity , or slightly plus or minus my age.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smashed a 40 yo at 30. I smashed a 46 yo at 37. Had several LTRs with women slightly older. My wife now is 49 with me at 48. A year older is fine. But I am on no hurry to go much further past that, should my wife and I not work. I’ve always preferred women my own age because of maturity , or slightly plus or minus my age.
10 year age gap between the 40 yo and you when you were 30 and almost a 10 year one when you were 37, nice job on smashing cougars in that time frame lol.

s74rk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn just realized I'm an older guy now, so I'm qualified to answer :lol:

In my experience, older women are worse in practically every way. I don't just mean 30s and 40s (lol) and up, I mean even the difference between 21 and 25.

Here's what it comes down to: younger women are more beautiful, more feminine, more fun, and less jaded by being ran through by a bunch of dudes. So basically all the things we care about, are better, on average, when they're younger.

Older women become the opposite: more serious, actually harder to game even though they're less attractive, and more jaded.

We were doing some calculations in another thread saying that an average 25 yr old in a big metropolitan city can realistically have a bodycount anywhere from 10 - 30. What do you think this bodycount is at age 30? Age 40? And then there's the question of, do you want to deal with a single mom? That's some serious "smash only" zone, but they'll try and make you work extra hard for it because they need a male provider as well. Sadly, the only easy smashes I've had of women 35 and up are those that were cheating on their partner. Because in this case they already have the provider at home..

Also the sex is worse as they get older, no matter how much they're into you. At 33, the puss just isn't working as well as it does at 23. Women evolved to be reproductively relevant basically from somewhere in their teenage years until their early to mid 30s - apparently 90% of their eggs are gone by age 30. One of my recent plates was a 40 yr old fitness instructor, basically as hot as possible for a woman that age, and she would treat me amazing and make everything super easy. And I still prefer the kinda average 22 yr old chick.

So that's my experience. Overall age makes them lower value in pretty much every way, but somehow this doesn't translate into them being easier to smash, so it's literally the worst of all worlds haha.