Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys in their 30s, how often have you gotten with older women in your 30s?

Jesse Pinkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in your 30s and you happened to smash a chick who was in her 40s or just noticeably older than you. I always hear of dudes in their 30s talking about how much easier it is to hook up with younger women but how often have you smashed or had a fling with a woman who was significantly older than you?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf who was 33/34 when I was 26, and I have a 40 year old plate I bang who is in good shape but obviously 40

I try not to make a habit of it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a guy in his 30s want to do this? As a guy who has been in his 30s, you would want to date someone either close to your age or younger, but not substantially older. I can understand a young guy going older for the novel experience and the MILF fantasy (even that's not the best use of time), but not a guy who has turned 30.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you are in your 30s and you happened to smash a chick who was in her 40s or just noticeably older than you. I always hear of dudes in their 30s talking about how much easier it is to hook up with younger women but how often have you smashed or had a fling with a woman who was significantly older than you?
i think that it is more likely for guys to date older women , then for guys to date women younger than them

at least from what I have seen myself

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a woman shortly after turning 18. She was 34 at the time. It was my ex gf mom I dated when I was 16-17.
I swear she was waiting until I turned 18 lol.

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, but anytime an older women even flirts with me lets say past 35, they make me feel as if I'm a gigolo. Especially, older women in their 50's.

When I was 23, I worked with a women who asked me to come with her to vegas and she would pay for everything. Mnd you this girl had 3 kids, and I worked with her and her daughter. Unfortunately, her and her daughter where both 4's, sadly.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31, but anytime an older women even flirts with me lets say past 35, they make me feel as if I'm a gigolo. Especially, older women in their 50's.
I feel that way about women in their 40s flirting with me.

When I was 23, I worked with a women who asked me to come with her to vegas and she would pay for everything. Mnd you this girl had 3 kids, and I worked with her and her daughter. Unfortunately, her and her daughter where both 4's, sadly.
Not good.

Jesse Pinkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
People misunderstood this thread, I meant how often did you smash women older than you while being in your 30s.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stay away from older women. Not worth the time. I'm addicted to younger girls. Their bodies are better, they are nicer, and they are just overall more attractive.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People misunderstood this thread, I meant how often did you smash women older than you while being in your 30s.
You said you were 26 and six-pack abs in the other thread.

Why do you care about guys in their 30s smashing older women?

Jake_Gyllenhaal69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can easily get a glance of your socio-economic situation or at least where you live at based on your response to older women. Rule of thumb- milfs and trophy wives don’t exist in the hood or bfe lol,

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gross. Would rather fappp. Tbh I don't get the point of has been poon. Fellas need to step their game up. I see tons of threads about women from the old age home flaking. Hotter girls are turning 18 everyday.

Act accordingly.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. Always younger. The difficulty is for dudes with wackkkk game. Also modern women have been weaponized and taught older man is bad. Still pull younger. Logistics becomes difficult with age. Energy too. Utilize it wisely.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!