Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys...i Need Your Help!!!

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, just let them post. Some of these girls might be actually brighter then most of their writings so far ... Good Luck, Chicks rule ... When on their back.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks guys, i just wanted some help from a guy on what to do... i'll get off if enough of you guys want me to leave

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it personally. The opinion of a woman tends to threaten a lot of guys here. Which probably stems from the same reason they can't get laid and are here in the first place. Have fun, post as much as you'd like. Therre are a lot of guys here that appreciate it. I am one of them. Have fun.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thanks, i haven't been on in a while, but thanks blitz... that's the kinda guys i like! jk lol but you seem really cool, don't you have a g/f?

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmmm, this is supposed to be a board primarily for straight guys. The addition of one or two girls won't ruin that. Remember everyone, this board is built on free speach. You come here and you ask for advice on a sensitive area of your life- the whole of it.

Girl, welcome to the board, I can't belive no one else has said this, but read the bible if you are going to post. I'm giving you the straight truth, you will get ridiculed if you give any advice that you think is a good idea now. Sammo is right to an extent- Most guys are here because they thought the way to a girl's heart is gifts, poems and devotion from the 1st date.

Disagree? Who's the one fancying a 19 yr old kiddie fiddler? ;)

Heh heh, no offence, just make sure you know what we're about here, if you don't like it then you should leave. Hopefully you'll understand, and come up with some great posts.

P.S. I'd also like to express my continuing dissapointment with the moderators for blocking the homosexual guy a while back but allowing girls. I have a few gay friends, and you either just allow straight guys or you allow everybody. Its not like we have girls and gays threatening to sieze control of the board! Ah well, this one never did get explained to me.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you may think that age doesn't matter but it really really does. 15 and 19 is a really bad combination...not to mention really illigal. Do you really think that he is going to want to wait around 3 years so you guys can have sex? I don't think so. Pass this loser up.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks

hey i didn't read the last 2 posts, sorry. I know, you guys are right so thanks for the support and the the advice!!
dont worry im reading the bible right now lol

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry im reading the bible right now lol
:confused: Are you trying to become a man? Not a very attractive quality, if you ask me.