Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, i have a major major problem....

donpepot

Don Juan
Reaction score
b-lemon adviced is what im trying to tell to this dude for a life time.. but im glad he finally GET IT...

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
It has been lowering my self confidence when i talk to my Gf on the phone, which is weird, or even in person. I find myself being uninteresting to her, taking things too personally perhaps. For example, she ignores me and responds every 4 seconds or so, while shes chatting away to some other dude on AIM. i asked her what the deal is, she replys, "we have nothing to talk about" , or "you arent talking". IT really makes me go nuts...

Ive been dating my gf for about 8 months, ever since the 2nd month she often said "Talk to me", when I WAS TALKING TO HER, but apparently what i talk about isnt interesting.. she says i talk about weird things, which i find weird. I often annoy her on the phone when i ask her too many questions, it irritates her, when im only trying to talk to her about something. I need help seriously.

Well typically when me and my gf talk on the phone, it lasts for about 5-10 minutes, maybe 20 if im doing good and i actually start making her laugh about things and im being ****y etc. But i cant pull that off forever.

I just wish i could be a natural and haefv things flow smoothly, and havve us talking for an hour or so and not even know it.

I feel like im boring to her. because i know her ex bf and her would talk on the phone every night, for HOURS.

i mean my own gf who ive been dating for 8 months, i talk to on the phone and she gets off about 3 or 4 mionutes later saying , well we have nothing to talk about, or well, you arent really talking to me. Someone please help???

Well to let yopu know when i talk to her. I talk about her day, what she did, what shes doing now, i tell her about my day (which is boring as hell, and killing me ever more)..

Its not like shes actually being that great and interesting herself, like i gotta do all the work?

Can someone please help me out, and give me some advices how to hold a conversation. I often found her putting her friends or anything just minor instead of actually talking to me. I remember we went to the theater, and she asked this guy friend of hers to come along, and she was just talking to him the whole time!!!!

I'm really tired of it... can someone please help me out?

thanks a lot..
Ok man this women has no respect for you at all, talking to ex BF on the phone for hours and not talking to you, it takes two to make a conversation not one, get it!!

Now this women is stringing you along, you’re her personally feel good puppy dog, you are a genuine wuss bag if ever I saw one, this women is actually doing you a favour, soon you will realize this women is treating you BADLY, then your balls will grow some, get a bit harder and the next women that comes along and trys to play you this way you will see it coming.

You should not have to compete for your GF attention to an ex BF other guys or anything if you find you are your with the wrong girl period, she is nothing but bad news stress and the path to an un-happy life.

What the hell are you hanging on for?
Do you think being married whatever to this girl is going to make you happy, man you would be far happier spanking the chicken ever night then putting up with this BS.

Get a grip and dump her NOW, you deserve better, that fine women is only passing you by the longer you entertain this women.

You’re a genuine wussy biy, sorry to say it but you need to hear it, take a permanent marker and write wussy on your forehead, keep it there to say to all the girls prior to dating them what they are going to get, grow some balls some self respect and learn to live without having a girl by yourside.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Hey thanks a lot for your help, anyways, i know i shouldnt of called her, but i did, our phone was off the hook and i thought she might of called me and she did.

Anyways, i called her, she picks up.

Her: Hello
Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: Did you call me?
Her: yeah a long time ago
Me: Oh, sorry my phone was off the hook.
Her: Oh
Me: so what you been up 2??
her: Nothing playing,, i dunno some game
Me: Oh thats cool, is that ur sister in the background?
Her: yeah
Me: Sounds like shes havin a lot of fun
Her: Yeah
*she sounds like shes too busy playing her stupid video game*
Me: so what game you playing?
Her: Mario something
Me: you guys always play that game, dont u have anything else?
Her: Its the best game in the world
Me: laughs, oh really, i never played that game (i dnot play system games, only PC)
Me: Ill be there in 20 minutes
Her: What?? No
Me: WHY? your parents are gone
Her: you cant
*i already knew, she cant have guys over especially since her brother is there from new york*
Me: So whos winning?
Her: Ill call you later, bye
Me: All right, *click*

Yeah so bascailly thats it. obviously has no respect for me. thanks for pointing that out.

anyone know what i should do about this, next time she calls?? How i could of improved this convo? Was i too boring??

please help

thanks
ok this converstion, she had a guy over, why do i say that!

The conversation could be too a friend there is not indication you are her BF at all, she is giving you one word answers and trying to kill the conversation dead, the problem is not you it is her!
Or should i say the problem is you and you need to stop being a doormat.

The women is not to be trusted at all, so many holes in this it is untrue.
She is doing the dirtys on you and probably a few others too!

Sorry to say this man but all is not well in the home.

Learn from it move on and become a man who can rise over this stuff, life goes on you live and learn, what did you learn from all this?

has for B-lemonds post, sound advice but this girl over stepped that boundarie along time ago, only from the first two posts i see this women is not worth entertaining.

No man should have to tolerate a women talking to Ex BF, Other guys online (and ditching you) being disprespectful and treating you like a doormat, give them chance most will.

I understand some will play hard to get and challange you, but not to these extreames she does not have to be this disrespectful if she was going to, what it does prove is if you dont act on problems in your relationship they will escalate and before you know it that fine women who has been talking to mr EX for 1min per day is now sleeping over and its all cool cos there mates and your fine with it, they also share your bed and your on the sofa!

Where does it end, it ends with you and the means to say 'no' or hey i aint happy with that, time to move on or repsect i just dont play that way.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
its not a woman, its just some stupid girl whos acting like shes 13 and has severe emotional problems, especially if shes being a total total ***** with no respect when hes being nice and then sucking his c$ck when hes playin hard to get (as she did in school a couple of days ago)......thats NOT normal behavior froma GF.....thats normal behavior from a unstable psycho chick

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup thats rite man! m3 and bluelemond are djz how bout the rest of chall?

amethyst

Don Juan
Reaction score

And this is exactly why I left this forum,

You are an absolute tool mate, B-lemond basically said what you wanted to hear in order to get more points in the stupid new ranking system. I read this whole thread and you truly are pathetic, basically all you have done is tell us how your girlfriend is a ***** because you act like a *****. Further more you have shown your utter lack of inner-game, knowledge and individuality.

Here is some food for thought here, have you never heard of homeostasis? If not let me enlighten you homeostasis is the part of the human psyche that allows you to keep your status-quo, this part of your mind makes you fear change in order to keep the current thought process safe. This is also the part of you that is going to make you wish you had done more with your life when you are a lonely old man sitting in front of the Television during your final days… Have you ever considered that maybe your GF is only with you because she is afraid of change? I have know many girls that have made themselves “fall in love” with guys that treat them like crap, just because they were trying to grow up too fast. She probably only gave you that ******* so she can keep her own façade alive.

Neither you nor she knows what love is yet, but you seem to have mentioned it a lot in every one of your post. You love her this, she loves you that, **** sake that’s not love that’s dependency. You are validating yourself through her and you are also feeding of her drama, she gives your life a little excitement and makes you the poor martyr.

Yea you are 18 I’m 20 and I have to tell you that your out look on life makes me think that mentally you act like if you were 12. We all suffered from the same bug, I remember a time I would also interrogate girls and buy them presents and take them out to dates I couldn't afford at the time, but Jesus you don’t actually want to change and you’re *****ing and moaning in a self-help site, that’s a little bit pathetic. You have told us how this girl has exploited you weakness, yet you are still with her? Go find someone else and stop being so ****ing needy; it’s not noble, chivalrous or gentleman like its just pathetic.

If you want advice ill give you some ****ing advice, get a bloody life, go out and get some hobbies, make some friends and enjoy your life instead scheming ways to get this poor girl to suck your **** next time... Make yourself interesting from the convos that you posted you sound about as much fun as colon cancer; if you have nothing to say don’t say it. If you want to stop being so bloody boring invest in your self, read more and go out and have fun.

Oh just in case you decide to throw the old "you’re assuming" crap or begin a flame fest, let me tell you that everything I said has been taken from your posts, no assumptions were made. If you have a problem with anything I said, please feel free to take up a literature course at your school in order to learn how express yourself better with words.

I honestly feel very angry and sad that this place has gone this low. Once upon a time this forum was filled with people that wanted to learn and help each other because they were tired of being pushed over. Now this place has been degraded by all the KBJ, Trolls and spineless ****s that are plaguing this forum.

Anyway I said my piece,

Amethyst