Guys, i have a major major problem....

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! (I love being brutally honest.)
LMAO! Just trying to help the fella out here :)

His call if he doesn't use our help right?

Besides, i took two weeks off and i'm currently waiting for the cableguy to come hook up my digital television... ^^

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u DO realize that girls r scared of confrontation, so really she ISNT a ***** and shes just sending u signs that she doesnt wanna be with u anymore.....i bet a guy that she liked, shed talk to him and touch him, its only ummm HUMAN.....wtf is this that u and her have?

YOU HAVE A MUCH BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH DASANI WATER, AT LEAST YOU GET TO TOUCH IT AND PUT IT ON YOUR LIPS.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
GUYS... You are all right. I dunno whats wrong with me

***********UPDATE************

here it goes. This is pretty much the end of my journey.

School started, I see her, we say hi, a friend comes up to me, then i talk to him for a second, and i try to catch up with my gf, i say "baby", and she says "whatttt", I say "whatever", and walk off.

Later on that day lunch starts, we hang out, we actually hit things off, we are havin fun with eachother, a lot of teasing etc etc etc, everything seems really good. She splashes water on me, i dump a bottle on her head, she gets mad and slaps my face, i take her purse away and tell her im gonna throw it on the roof, then she attacks me practically ripping my shirt off, i give it up and walk off and sit at a table of women. I see her getting very jelous. Then 5 minute slater, i catch up with her, i land a kiss on her when shes angry at me and we make up, first kiss of the day, i know pretty damn lame, it seems as if the 8 month is making her attraction for me fade down.

We are in class together, actually private. In a fileing class, we talk here and there, i attempt to slide my hands down her shirt to feel her tits, she says "no" and pushes my hand away, i thought perhaps i need to man up and take what i want, so i try twice more, and she says no, and so basically i say "you really dont want me to touch you?" she replies, "No", so i dont.

I say "its been months since i even felt a boob of yours, whats going on?"

she gets an attitude as if thats all i care about.

She wants me to sign a year book, which she has a page dedicated to me.

I begin to write, she reads and gets mad, say im being sarcastic when i wasnt, then i try to write some more, bell rings.

I ask her if i can take the year book with me and give it to her at the end of school, she says no a few times, and then i say "well just rip the page out and ill give it to you after school", she says "okay", but then i guess her year book got stollen.

CARMA lol.

anyways, well shes in a bad mood, i follow her around as shes looking for her yaer book, shes in a bad mood, but gives her no right to treat me like crap.

AS im with her she says "Must you follow me", "Go away!" "Go Away!" "shewwww!!!!" "Stop following me!"

As im saying "WTF why are you being so ****ed up to me now?? What syour problem?? etc etc, she goes to class and ditches me. I wait outside her class to come out, but she just tells me to go away.

School ends, shes waiting at the end of the side i usually walk on, but instead i went another way cus i went to go buy a drink, so i see her, she basically ignores me and doesnt look at me, but i look at her, she looks at me, i keep walking, and i just leave.

Home.....

Shes been calling me....... i dunno, thats fcking it guys, she doesnt respect me, she treats me like garbage, its not the first time shes been cruel to tell me to go away in front of her friends, and they all know that she treats me bad . Im through, that was the last damn straw.

I plan on no contact with her from now on. i was actually palnning to dump her after school, but we've dumped eachother a few times its like we dont even take it seriously anymore, but i am truely dumping her and she needs to know that. anyways.... yeah.

Im basically screwed. When me and my gf got back together a while ago, she knew i was talking to this HOTTTT Freshman, prolly like HB 8, who is actually no psycho. I did what my gf told me, i let her control me, this freshman wanted to go out with me, but i told her not to talk to me ever again.

So here i am, left with nothing. GG?

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are all right. It's really helping me open my eyes and see what's going on, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it even though it may be cruel but its the truth right?

Anyways, i actually am starting to believe i have onitus........

I mean why do i put up with it?? she treats me bad half teh time, i get nothing, shes not crazy about me obviously, but im always trying to do things with her she doestn want to... forget that. i mean i seriously cant deal with that crap for the rest of my life.

I cant stop thinking about the freshman girl, ive known her for 2 months, she was crazy about me, she looked so beautiful today, and first time ever, i actually stopped thinking about my gf ( i think of her everry single second), and i was thinking about how i blew my chances with the freshman.

Although she has no grudges with me, told me herself i could do much beter, it just doesnt feel right asking her to come back and treat her that way. its like how my gf did to me, i cant do that.

Anyways, im moving to california. I have no reason to stay in las vegas at this point.

Although i know what the hell i gotta do, i definetly gotta end this, even though i feel as if we're meant to be, how i love her blah blah blah, im going to feel like crap for about a month... but it must be done........... She was my first everything... too bad i got soo attached to a cruel psycho :(

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
too bad i got soo attached to a cruel psycho :(
Don't be so quick to judge... look to your own faults first...

Other peoples faults are irrelevant in your life. Only your faults are relevant. If she really IS a cruel psycho, it was your flaw that you could not detect this sooner...

Think about that ;-)

Reaction score
She is not the psycho. YOU ARE!

You LET HER STEP ON YOU! YOU LET HER!

She did not do it all herself. It's mostly your fault for letting yourself be such a pansy. Look into the mirror. From what I read in your post, its as if you are following a chick half the time around school harassing her and filling in the rest with wet daydreams.

Dude. For your own sake.

Look into the mirror. Look into yourself and judge.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
omg, my gf doesnt think im home, shes been calling, i dont pick up, i plan on not talking to her tomrorow either.. but anyways. i just checekd myspace, and i looked at hers........

for the first time ever she put something about me on it, it was so sweet, it said "I Love dasaniwater" and it was flying around in space... i thought it was so sweet.....

Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
Bruce im tired of your advice... you have no idea, dont assume
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Of course I have no idea! I only go by what you write as do you and as does everyone else here. I take what you write LITERALLY.

EXAMPLE:

Poster: I broke up with my girlfirend today.
Bruce: That's great dude! Find a new girl!
Poster: Jeez dude! You don't know ANYTHING! I didn't break up, break up. We're taking a long pause. JEEZ man! You don't know anything. You just ASSUME.
Bruce: (writing this post).

See what I mean? Keep it together dude.

DasaniWater

Banned
Reaction score
i was talking about this

brucevangeorge said:
She is not the psycho. YOU ARE!

Look into the mirror. From what I read in your post, its as if you are following a chick half the time around school harassing her and filling in the rest with wet daydreams.

Dude. For your own sake.

Look into the mirror. Look into yourself and judge.
this is what i mean, first of all, i dont harrass her, it was the first time i attempted to grab her in ages, usually shed start it off but she hasnt been latley. trying to kiss and hug my gf is harrasment? um ok. yes i have wet dreams every night because she is such a tease, i pracitcally wake up with crusty boxers

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I could punch you in the head right now.

First of all, I haven't followed your whole continuing story, so I went and searched your old threads. You're a pvssy. You change from DJ to AFC based on her every whim. You can't converse with her worth a shiznit beyond "hey, hey, how was your day, good, whatcha up to" and whatnot. You act totally unnatural, and the only reason she is with you is cuz she is afraid to be single. You need to change.

Now, I consider myself a pretty good LTR guy. I never ask about my LTRs here, because I do them right, and I do what I want to do, not what the DJ board and DJ tactics say I should do. So I feel confident in giving you advice, but you're doing so damn much wrong, that I'm not going to get into it all today. The truth is, you should break up with her NOW. But you won't, because you're a pvssy. And you won't break up with her later, either. You will still be with her by the Fourth of July, unless she ends it first, because you will be too much of a pvssy to end it.

I dare you to prove me wrong.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre probably the dumbest mofo on this site. What MAN in his right mind would EVER let a GIRL do this to him????? This isnt even a normal situation, this girl obviously could care less and enjoys dangling you on a string because it entertains her. If I was you, which im certainly glad im not, tell the b1tch to get lost and find someone else to screw with. But your not going to, your just gonna play right into her hands and keep chasing her until eventually she tells you to get lost for real and then you will want to kill yourself bc you wont have anything to live for. And as much as you want to believe it youre not in love and she is not THE ONE. YOur 18 its impossible for her to be the one. GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR A$$. I mean hers..........

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
all of you guys are being A$$holes. all he wants fom you is advice, you dont have to call him stupid and dumb and whatnot. that doesnt do anything for him, but maybe it makes you feel better. if you want to help the guy then help him...he is acting like a pvssy but you dont need to throw it in his face, he already knows that. plus weve all been there before so take it easy on him, and tell him what to do.:box:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
DasaniWater said:
omg, my gf doesnt think im home, shes been calling, i dont pick up, i plan on not talking to her tomrorow either.. but anyways. i just checekd myspace, and i looked at hers........

for the first time ever she put something about me on it, it was so sweet, it said "I Love dasaniwater" and it was flying around in space... i thought it was so sweet.....

"i love dasaniwater" - thats manipulation.........if u read the bible and know ANYTHING, it should be to judge a girl on her ACTIONs, NOT HER WORDS........girls will say anythin but OBVIOUSLY shes showing u that shes not interested, theres no love there, can u please end this already? none of this "that was sooo sweet"

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
dasani, ALL ur posts are about ur gf.....u just joined sosuave to complain and nag in a very obvious situation where u should just DUMP her and DUMP HER NOW........u have 20 posts, all within days of each other, all complaining about this gf of urs who obv wants no part of u but shes stringing u along for the fun of it - she is a real *****, if I were U, not only would I dump her, but id tell her that i been cheating on her the whole time with a much nicer better girl, and thats that........THIS IS A BRIDGE YOU NEED TO BURN FAAAAAAAAAAST..........no more threats about this girl, PERIOD - i wanna see u start a thread about cold approaching or lay reports, SINCE YOU ARE SO HOT AND MUSCULAR, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM MACKIN DA LADIES RITE???? cmon dasani, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, whos with me on that?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to be reasonable and show some understanding with my advice as I know what it's like to be an AFC of the worst kind, but when you read in between all the harshness and hostility, the advice and comments you've received here is absolutely spot on!

You're a doormat, you get involved in her drama, you don't even know your own mind and that's why she's lost respect for you! The worst part is, if you don't learn how to stand up for yourself now, your next relationship will be exactly the same, and so will the next...

BarMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.. you're a chump.. kick her to the curb.. get some self-respect.

Adam See

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't dump her - stick with her until she dumps you.

At least then you'll learn that lesson early in life and will never take this much crap again.