"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Guys...how about ditching the skirts and putting some pants on for a change?

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
METROSEXUALS...WTF???

Ask yourself a question...DO YOU DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE "YOU" LIKE THEM, OR BECAUSE WOMEN "LIKE IT?"

I do these things because I find it rewarding, and being perfectly honest, I love the compliments and attention I get from women. I take care of myself and I love being perceived as having style, good taste, pride in my appearance, good looks and a good physique. I don't understand this anti-metrosexual propaganda.

This idea that pride in appearance and refined qualities are somehow bad is total bullsh!t, because I know that whenever I go out with a group of beer-swilling, jeering macho men, I'm the guy women are looking at, approaching or complimenting, and that's pretty cool with me.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
i take big strides in my clothes and appearence too.

that doesnt make anyone metro
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I LIKE WOMEN B/C THEY LOOK LIKE WOMEN
To easy............meh.........Micheal jackon looks like a women, do you like him?

I agree with you on most points however, we are turning into pu$$ies.
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
you look like some kind of overworked misogynistic homosexual. And the only reason your life is near happy is because ignorance is bliss. Go read a book or continue on with your life as if this place never existed... I know that's what I'll be doing for you.
Thanks for that, lol, I enjoyed it.
00Kevin good comments.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Mr.S
...Come on, the more I look around me, the more I notice what a generation of pvssies we are. Ever since when can a fat bytch pick which guy she's going to go out with and DEMAND boyish good looks, money, a nice car and a six pack in order for someone to pay for her freaking dinner (damn losers)? I mean, wtf is going on with us? The saddest thing about it is seeing men fighting over her butt in a club in order to see who gets to lick her porky behind that night...that is,if they're "good enough" for her to "give them the prescious opportunity to worship her royal self"...
Would you please give me the address of that fat girl fantasy bar, cause I could sell it to a bunch of fat girls and make some easy cash.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
This corrupt-minded effeminate acting generation can be blamed on its' drug-induced, homo-symps, sex-crazed parents - the "Baby Booomers" - those born between 1947- 964!!!!
 

JoeIzHere

Banned
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
I agree with Mr S. Women are calling themselves PIMPS now. That shows there is a change from the way things have been. We can't lose this race men. I never seen it happening. never saw it coming. them women been readin them books. :D
Have yall ever seen that movie 2 can play that game? That screwed men over.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
How ironic. This thread opposes the wussy mentality and yet at the same time all you "real men" are panicking about losing power to women. This takes fear of women to a whole new level of wussiness.

Chill out guys.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by JoeIzHere
I agree with Mr S. Women are calling themselves PIMPS now. That shows there is a change from the way things have been. We can't lose this race men. I never seen it happening. never saw it coming. them women been readin them books. :D
Have yall ever seen that movie 2 can play that game? That screwed men over.
these women are not serious about it. They really can't be pimps unless they are pimping out hot girls.

women don't have to pay for sex. they can ask any guy on the street to fcuk them. which is why only women can be sluts.

A woman who acts like a pimp will most likely end up a cougar anyway. she will become over fcuked and useless. Let them learn the hard way. Life will be their mentor. they will die as if they had never lived and lived like they will never die.

Everyone who is worried about this isn't looking at reality. This only means that women are currently talking **** out of their mouth. They are lost and they are confusing themselves with gender bending. Non of these women are having any success at it because they are not ACTING on what they say. Even when they try they get all emotional and screwed up in the head. What you need to do is observe the actions of women and stop listening to what the feminized media is saying. When you do this you will see that they won't ever amount to much of a threat. They are like chickens with their heads cut off.

honestly, how can a fat stupid ugly feminist hold any significance over your life? The same is true for the effeminate male. How can such a wimp hurt anything you have or change who you are?

If you feel that they are problem then you are letting a whimp and a woman push you around. Pick yourself up man! Everytime they make your blood boil they are pushing you around.


These guys who are feminized often remind me of men who had their balls cut off so that they could take care of the kings harem.

Remember when those wimps are crying in their beds at night and consoling your women. you will be living it up because you know what it means to be a man!

As a man you should realize that best way to confront an issue like this is to take what you want from life.
Take all the girls you want, buy all the nice cars you can, and a find wife that cooks for you.

...
hmm.. Lets put things into perspective with a short analogy.

Consider yourslef a powerfull warrior / hunter in a small tribe. You are skilled at what you do. You are a provider. You look around and see a few of the men acting like women and not training themselves for next time your tribe is attacked. You also see a bunch of women bit*hin and complaing about all the men. Some of them even think that they can become warriors. Strangely non of the women are paying any attention to those men. They are always coming to you for food and to you for comfort at night. You also know that when the time comes you will be respected by the cheif and you will hold the balance of power.

Now... you have an option.

a) do you blow your mouth off at everyone, kill the effeminate men and beat the women into submission?

or...

b) do you lead by example THROUGH ACTION and continue to provide for yourself and protect the good women that appreciate you.

if you picked a) well you would most likey be killed for attacking your own tribes men and women. Your tribe would later be wiped out during the next attack because their powerfull warrior is dead.

if you picked b) As time went on, some men would follow you and others would continue to serve the women. It would be harder to hunt for food, but you would always have plenty of women at night. Eventually, you or another powerfull warrior would become cheif and take control. Soon after that your tribe would be attacked. All the weaker men and all the foolish women would be killed and raped. Some of your tribe would however still be alive because YOU were their to protect them. And since you lead by example other men followed your path and did the same.
 
Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
B is the easiset answer but that's the reason we have this mess in the first place.Men from way back saw this coming and didn't do ****.


We at least have the power of the internet.If I can un-plug another brutha from the matrix then i damn will try.It;s up to guys like us to lead the way also,but we gotta do directly into the power-source---playing and breaking women.

Some of us will have to sacrifice and live among the hoes for things to change.
 

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
I just hope I can go to sleep tonight, knowing the extreme danger we're in from the feminists... maybe I should get some sleeping pills and a note from my mommy. What's wrong with all those guys that don't read the dj bible? Could it be that there are people out there that can think for themselves?
 
Top