Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys...how about ditching the skirts and putting some pants on for a change?

Mr.S

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but, I'm pretty pissed off about the way things are going. Come on, the more I look around me, the more I notice what a generation of pvssies we are. Ever since when can a fat bytch pick which guy she's going to go out with and DEMAND boyish good looks, money, a nice car and a six pack in order for someone to pay for her freaking dinner (damn losers)? I mean, wtf is going on with us? The saddest thing about it is seeing men fighting over her butt in a club in order to see who gets to lick her porky behind that night...that is,if they're "good enough" for her to "give them the prescious opportunity to worship her royal self" (which normally happens after the third or fourth expensive date).

When in the freaking history of mankind have we had to rely on a damn internet site or even an ebook in order to have normal sex lives? We are men! You hear me? MEN! Wake up damn it! As men it is our duty to change the world (come on, we're the ones genetically predisposed to go out and do things) and yet, we're more worried about how to CONFORM to the rules that WOMEN have set and actually try to go up to their standards in order to see whether we can "get lucky".

I don't know why, but, roles are starting to reverse and WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Ever since when have men cared more about their looks (shaven body...immaculate hair) than women. Wtf's up with so many of our brothers doing things that normally were only supposed to be done by women? Can't you understand that we're slowly (actually, I personally think that it's happening waay quicker) being feminized and dominated by women? METROSEXUALS...WTF???

Ask yourself a question...DO YOU DO THESE THINGS BECAUSE "YOU" LIKE THEM, OR BECAUSE WOMEN "LIKE IT?" I bet that if you truly have an ounce of self respect you better be "getting waxed" because you love the excrutiating pain, and not because some "HB9" (we've freaking invented a damn language with vocabulary and everything...wtf?) who's LETTING YOU DATE HER (true men not included on this equation),believe it or not, likes it...

I LIKE WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE WOMEN...Society's views are so screwed up at the moment, that women are liking more men who LOOK LIKE WOMEN than men who look like men... What's next, them growing moustaches and sideburns and us wearing make up (oh wait, the make up part's happening already...if you don't believe me, google it) I love women (especially good looking women with brains..the few that have them), well, I love SCREWING WOMEN (how's that for politically correct?) but I still can't see what's the big deal with them?

Sure, they got a hole in b/w their legs that feels good for the thirty or so minutes you're inside it, but so what? Most of them eat, sweat, breathe and shyt like we do, sure, sex is fine, but what the hell's so special about it if you've had to spend hours and hours either learning how to trick someone into screwing you or satisfying their every wish (that is...MORE CONFORMING TO
RULES SET UP BY FEMALES!) whether consciously or not. At least rosey palm doesn't bytch at you for two hours because you're not sensitive enough or gives off nasty stuff once a month...

Jokes aside, every time I meet a new girl, I can't help it but to wonder what the hell is going on with women these days? If things keep on going the way they are, I see a future ruled by lesbian women where men either spend their time screwing computer models used by chicks to collect their sperm in order to reproduce or, even worse, ONE ANOTHER! GUYS...WAKE UP! START ACTING LIKE MEN! Change the world, gain power, conquer things, conquer yourself, become someone worth noting in a history book, discover new things...BE A REAL MAN! That's what we do! I promise you, women will come!

Life's too short to waste it and the world really needs our help! Stop screwing over your buddies (wtf...charging money for seduction books?) and if they need your help in order to get
some, quit being so ****y and HELP THEM (as long as they NEED it, I don't mean for you to sacrifice yourselves in order to help out a pvssy who thinks you're an a-hole just because you're doing every single hot chick you know)! Women do it all the time... Don't worry, you won't run out of chicks!

Gentlemen...this is a war (METAPHOR!), a war for our present and our future! I personally don't want my children going through half the shyt most have had to go through in order to "become good enough to get laid." I KEEP ON SAYING IT...WHATEVER'S HAPPENING IS OUR FAULT, not the women's, not our mothers', it's OURS! Let's unite and FIX IT for once, since we're the only
ones who can really do something about it anyway. MEN...take off your skirts and put on the pants that you solely deserve! The war has been waged, and we're on the losing side...let us unite and persevere!

Last edited:

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, wtf was that about. if you're gonna come in here and act like that, you shouldnt even be here period.

just b/c things are working out for you, and your sex life, or whatever, dont give u the right to talk down to the people here.

and fyi, there is no "war" you dont know what the fvck you are talking about. guys like to impress girls, girls like to impress guys. it's nature, every body trys to impress everyone. the ones that dont, end up in a dark alley looking for food and sex.

you need to stop shooting your mouth off when you dont know all the facts brother!

half of the shyt in that huge thread of bull shyt, is exactly that, bs, and it doesnt make sense.

this is a forum on how to better yourself, and become a better person (w/in) yourself, and getting chicks in the progress.

so if all you're gonna do is b!tch, then get the fvck off the site!

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Mr.S
I see a future ruled by lesbian women where men either spend their time screwing computer models used by chicks to collect their sperm in order to reproduce or, even worse...
I think women will put us all in gas chambers before it goes that far. Actually they will first genetically engineer servants that have no sexual organs but can do the heavy lifting and are relativly dumb and obedient. THEN they will put the last men into gas chambers.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hello, and welcome to the site. You are gonna hve to read more about the site before you make rash generalizations like you did. Don't think you are some kind of saviour because you came in and 'preached' to us. Did you read around or just take a look in the forum and picked a couple bad posts? There are many posts who have said more artistically and understandably what you have managed to spew out all over the place. Look at Pook's "Be a Man" and other well versed pieces

I noticed you said you like women because they look like women. So do you take the Eddie Murphy approach and pick up transvestites that "look like women"? That's all you are looking for right? Or would you read up on screening and other internet subjects so that you find a gurl that is compatible to you, and not some psycho who cuts your **** off and throws it off the freeway

We have posts about being a better person on the internet. Yes, this is how it is. Because as convenient as it would be to have a first class wingman from the site to teach you the basics, it isn't going to happen. The reason people come to this site is not because they've never been outside and tried and failed, but because they are tired of doing what they thought will get them laid and it not working. The site doesn't advocate metrosexual or banish them either.

And from what I read, you look like some kind of overworked misogynistic homosexual. And the only reason your life is near happy is because ignorance is bliss. Go read a book or continue on with your life as if this place never existed... I know that's what I'll be doing for you.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok.. I think this post is a little off topic but i will reply anyway

Although I agree with you, I think you need to calm down. You are really over reacting. You need to examine the facts Men have always ruled the world and we still do today. We control real power in the world. The reality is these feminists only dominate americanized media. They might appear to be in control, but they are not.

if something like what you are suggesting ever starts to happen then war will be there to teach us all a lesson. Women will have to learn the hard way about what power is all about.

As men we have over 5000 years experience with the concept of power. women have only 50 years. what a joke. and they already think they can do a better job. The fact is a woman in power finds herself acting like a man. oh well.. They will learn the hard way. We will give them the chance, but in the end they will come running back to us. Women aways do come running back.

Also keep in mind that when there is a threat to a nation women become baby factories and men become protectors. If this fails to happen that nation won't last long. it won't be strong and it won't be able to sustain a prolonged conflict. It will fall and the rest of the world will learn from its mistakes. A feminized culture is a very weak culture.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't rule the world today and we haven't for awhile.It is a war..I don't see how all this feminine master-hood doesn't bother you guys a little.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see metro's,symps,fags,male feminists,etc...I despsise going to Classes were they *****es are running around and acting up..I hate it.I'd rather switch to a section in spanish then take a back-seat to some broads..

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome

Everything you're saying is true, but only to certain extent. If you'd actually bothered to make your post look better it would have been better accepted. I am not sure most even bothered to read it. Tidy it up, add a few paragraphs and it might accidentally get into the Bible. It's sad to see such a good post go down because of its format.

Now to elucidate. If you look at the higher layers of society you will see that they are exactly the way you say things should be. Look at the most powerful businessmen and politicians and you'll see what I'm talking about. The reality you are revolting against is only in the most basic daily interactions. As a person increases in influence and power, his reality become closer to what you're promoting.

Welcome to the DJ board.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Business men and high-powered politicans are running things... for now..but what about tommorrow?Do you think one of the kids today will make the same impact in a female world his father did before him?Hell no!

Besides those "High-Status" guys are down with the female agenda anyways.They're a part of the problem.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank god for the internet cuz you couldn't even say that in a room full of freinds nowadays without some Captain-Save-a-hoe coming through..

Fawk it,whatever..the more REAL players there are the better.We keep them confused and we need to use our power for our own agenda.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A feminized culture is a very weak culture.
That is just beautiful man, and very true. Your whole post was excellent actually.

I do tend to agree a bit with the OP in that a lot of guys have become such puzzies these days, but like you said pretty much all the real power is still held by men. If something as absurd as a male/female war were to occur, the women would be totally crushed, enslaved and would really be up sh!t creek since their roles as baby factories with no rights would be restored.

Of course it will still be such a waste of lives, and many a hot, feisty woman would die needlessly before the war was over.

But come on, that is the realm of fantasy, since I doubt things would ever get that bad.

But I still think some effort needs to be made to restore the manhood to the human male in the next few years. The best thing we can do is to raise our boys to be men, and our girls to be women. If you choose to not have children, see about becoming a mentor to young relatives, or to a disadvantaged youth.

And stop watching so much stupid TV.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^It;s not about being a "puzzy" or a "real man".It's about guys not sympin'.

Men don't really wanna do that and that's what gives them power..the stupid mutha****as in the civics with spiky hair and tight ass shirts and ****.,MTV,the homo's it's them,!!

It's not even the women's fault(really,what are thy gonna say NO!??)it's those lil' homos that need to be reigned in.

No one wants too see us back on some Cave-man ****but COT-DAMN! we can't even watch the Super-bowl without some emasculating activity going on.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
We don't rule the world today and we haven't for awhile.It is a war..I don't see how all this feminine master-hood doesn't bother you guys a little.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see metro's,symps,fags,male feminists,etc...I despsise going to Classes were they *****es are running around and acting up..I hate it.I'd rather switch to a section in spanish then take a back-seat to some broads..
well as you know I disagree with you. We do rule the world. I don't see how we don't. In the end game, man could simply kick the living **** out of a woman and force his way upon her. Because of this Man as a whole will always be in control.

The reason it doesn't bother me is because I belive that feminism is just a phase that some women (not all) are going through. It is just like nazi germany. If it ever gets out of hand it will get its ass kicked back to the stone age.

I'm also not worried about it because I know that I'm in total control over every aspect of my life. I also know that there isn't a woman that can stop me from reaching my goals (hot girls cooking and cleaning my big house).

I see them all the time at the office. They can't handle stress and they don't know how enforce rules of any sort. In every company I've worked the 'old boys club' is still in total control. It just isn't out in the open as it used to be.

When you observe women at work you will realize that they have a very very long way to go before they are in control. They have soo much to learn about power it isn't funny.

I would also add that if a culture does become feminized it will fall for it's weakness and humanity as a whole will be saved.

This might happen to one nation but not to the whole world.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very nice article

first off read this
read pook's post especially

The best thing we can do is to raise our boys to be men, and our girls to be women.
Exactly my plan when I do have kids because I see whats going on and I am sickened to the core by whats on it (tv).

And stop watching so much stupid TV.
True true. That is part of the problem with todays youth. They watch to much tv and play to much video games. Hell they don't even read anymore books. They also whine alot too on how they aren't getting things to go there way. Well no sh!t welcome to the real world.

These kids need to feel the pain of loss and sorrow because all great men had some kind of adversity. These kids have none so when real problems threaten them they run back to mommy. I am getting rid of that thinking and have been doing so because I am an average normal teenager before I came here.

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this dude is right. maybe he didnt put it in the best form but oh well i got the idea. and most fo you act like you never heard bad words and shyt wtf. when a guy spends more time looking in the mirror then women its "sad". this guy is also right about that stop wasting your time on stupid shyt like learning how to act, dress, talk, walk, to women. most of you make it sound like women are fuking unaccseible treasure or whatever. their just human. while most of you are caught up in the seduction science. half of the worl is fighting people dying and god knows whats next WWIII maybe. all this guy is saying is be a man not douchebag. which most of you are....

peace

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.. the core of being a DJ is taking what you want from the world. The most important thing is to do it your way and to be your own man.

when you walk in to a room.. women should look at you and say.. "now that is a man". He has nothing to prove.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz

Besides those "High-Status" guys are down with the female agenda anyways.They're a part of the problem.
LOL, that's so true. Politicians try to please the feminists and effete men because thery're a large part of their electorate. But look not at what they say but at what they do and you'll see even they act like real men. Businessmen don't have an electorate they catter to so they say as they please and don't have to talk like sissies to molify anybody. They call the shots and do it like real men.

I have never met a truly successful businessman who wasn't conveying strong and confident masculinity to everybody in his reach. And it's only canural. Can you imagine what would happen to a businessman or a president if he started not only talking in favor of the feminists but actually started acting gay. He wouldn't last a day! The real men who rule now will always rule the world.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zonder
LOL, that's so true. Politicians try to please the feminists and effete men because thery're a large part of their electorate. But look not at what they say but at what they do and you'll see even they act like real men. Businessmen don't have an electorate they catter to so they say as they please and don't have to talk like sissies to molify anybody. They call the shots and do it like real men.

I have never met a truly successful businessman who wasn't conveying strong and confident masculinity to everybody in his reach. And it's only canural. Can you imagine what would happen to a businessman or a president if he started not only talking in favor of the feminists but actually started acting gay. He wouldn't last a day! The real men who rule now will always rule the world.
hmm. how weak do you think the US will be if that lesbo Hillary became pres?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr.S
I
Gentlemen...this is a war (METAPHOR!), a war for our present and our future! I personally don't want my children going through half the shyt most have had to go through in order to "become good enough to get laid." I KEEP ON SAYING IT...WHATEVER'S HAPPENING IS OUR FAULT, not the women's, not our mothers', it's OURS! Let's unite and FIX IT for once, since we're the only
ones who can really do something about it anyway. MEN...take off your skirts and put on the pants that you solely deserve! The war has been waged, and we're on the losing side...let us unite and persevere!
I'd like to sign up. what is the standard issue in your army? AK47? or M16?