Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys from the US, can you confirm whats going on in Seattle?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to, I could find a source and break it down for you, but that’d probably take a while and I don’t really care to because it’s jsut brownie points on the internet. Contrary to what you may believe about me, I’m not an idiot. I just dumb things down to the meaning behind it because no one care about the MAO-A gene itself, just what it does (this is just an example).

As for the second one, that’s where all the slaves were taken from. We got them from west Africa. East Africa is known for endurance and that’s why all champions and record-holders for endurance events in say the Olympics are major marathons are won/held by East Africans, particularly Kenya.
Right, so I suppose we just shouldn't take what you say seriously since you "dumb things down" and don't provide sources because you don't care.

East Africa is "known for endurance" because of particular tribes, "particularly Kenya" because there is a tribe there called the Kalenjin from which the runners come and who are 13% of Kenya's population. Generalizing this to mean that "west africans are built for sprinting" and "east africans are built for endurance" is a fallacy of composition.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Trump lost the popular vote. He won because of the electoral college, not because people leaned more conservative.
He lost the popular because Dems invested more into major cities. You have Cook County, IL; LA County, CA; Orange County, CA; and certain counties from New England that voted for Hillary. If we’re talking about illicit voters from CA and southwest TX, then Trump won the popular vote. You don’t need an ID to vote in a lot of those areas. There’s also the fact that all the voting stations were in predominantly blue areas, and that MANY republicans couldn’t vote at all because the voting stations were all too far away (and mysteriously, like I said before, only found in areas where the population majority democrat).

I used to hate Trump too till I started looking into this stuff myself.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He lost the popular because Dems invested more into major cities. You have Cook County, IL; LA County, CA; Orange County, CA; and certain counties from New England that voted for Hillary. If we’re talking about illicit voters from CA and southwest TX, then Trump won the popular vote. You don’t need an ID to vote in a lot of those areas. There’s also the fact that all the voting stations were in predominantly blue areas, and that MANY republicans couldn’t vote at all because the voting stations were all too far away (and mysteriously, like I said before, only found in areas where the population majority democrat).

I used to hate Trump too till I started looking into this stuff myself.
Since you've looked into it yourself, you must have plentiful sources describing this voting fraud and that that's why Trump lost the popular vote, right?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you've looked into it yourself, you must have plentiful sources describing this voting fraud, right?
"Why do dead people always vote Democrat...????..."
- Rudy Guliani

That quote is both funny and infuriating at the same time because there's truth to it....

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so I suppose we just shouldn't take what you say seriously since you "dumb things down" and don't provide sources because you don't care.

East Africa is "known for endurance" because of particular tribes, "particularly Kenya" because there is a tribe there called the Kalenjin from which the runners come and who are 13% of Kenya's population. Generalizing this to mean that "west africans are built for sprinting" and "east africans are built for endurance" is a fallacy of composition.
Dude, go read my one thread on cuckolding lol I went over the math myself and you can see it, I link sources. I don’t just talk out of my ass here. Here, I’ll post it:

^^^^that took me several hours to do, I’m not gonna go through all that the mathematical proofs and logical deductions just for you lol, it‘s just not fun enough or worth it. I’m not gonna do all that stuff I did in that thread just for you bro, don’t take it personal lol

And yeah the best runners from Kenya are from one particular tribe, doesn’t mean that Kenyans not from the tribe are as ****ty as your average American at running. Ethiopians are good too. Like I said, East Africans in general. That’s why they all look skinny and starving lol it’s not even bc they are, it’s because it’s just how they’re built and how their life is.
Since you've looked into it yourself, you must have plentiful sources describing this voting fraud and that that's why Trump lost the popular vote, right?
Yeah I remember reading about it several years ago and never forgot it. They did the same thing with Bernie Sanders because they tried screwing him out of winning the Democratic nomination in favor of Joe Biden. There’s video footage of lines at those voting stations where the average wait time is over 4 hours long, and the voting stations closed before everyone could vote. Stuff like this happens a lot on the Dems side, gerrymandering too. It’s just ****ed if you ask me