Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys from the US, can you confirm whats going on in Seattle?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Racism exists in every country. I think it's natural, for the most part. You root for people that look and sound like you.

Is it a bad thing, of course, but I don't think there is an answer.
Instinctive fear or aversion toward the unfamiliar or different, which can apply to more aspects of life than just racism, alongside the psychological well-being of belonging to an in-group (like a sports team) and/or beating down an out-group (like another sport team).

To those extents I believe it's "natural", but I believe it's possible to socialize it away over time and acclimatization. We can see this for example because the definition of "race" had to be invented in the first place, and has also shifted over time.

U

user43770

Instinctive fear or aversion toward the unfamiliar or different, which can apply to more aspects of life than just racism, alongside the psychological well-being of belonging to an in-group (like a sports team) and/or beating down an out-group (like another sport team).
Tribalism. And well said

U

user43770

To those extents I believe it's "natural", but I believe it's possible to socialize it away over time and acclimatization. We can see this for example because the definition of "race" had to be invented in the first place, and has also shifted over time.
I've always had a hard time understanding why people love to cheer for the local sports team.

I mean, I liked sports when I was younger, but I never cared much for cheering for strangers.

I grew up in a town where everyone likes cheering for strangers.

U

user43770

Well, I see race not existing, along the same lines as gender not existing lol. They obviously exist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Racism exists in every country. I think it's natural, for the most part. You root for people that look and sound like you.

Is it a bad thing, of course, but I don't think there is an answer.
It's not the root cause but those you mentioned are some of the unintended side effects.

The root cause of racism is due to what I've earlier said.

Do you know why it causes fear even amongst governments?

Let's see how ur mind expands with this line of thought.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race exist, to try to deny it is foolish cope. The left constantly tries to spin race (and also gender) as a fabrication or a social construct.....

....and yet we can return to the San Francisco example where racial preference is on full display.....

...how ironic that the capital of so-called progressive values is also ground zero for a racial caste system where White males are at the top and ethniks are treated like they dont even exist....

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Race exist, to try to deny it is foolish cope. The left constantly tries to spin race (and also gender) as a fabrication or a social construct.....

....and yet we can return to the San Francisco example where racial preference is on full display.....

...how ironic that the capital of so-called progressive values is also ground zero for a racial caste system where White males are at the top and ethniks are treated like they dont even exist....
@AttackFormation Hard to define, but they have tests for that now.

Not hard to define a set of nuts lol
Well... it's hard to argue anything if you don't have any definitions to work with, but whatever, discussing this here is no big deal. Peace bros.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always had a hard time understanding why people love to cheer for the local sports team.

I mean, I liked sports when I was younger, but I never cared much for cheering for strangers.

I grew up in a town where everyone likes cheering for strangers.
A friend of mine (who like me happens to be a sports fan) has referred to watching a pro game as "watching people work." I think that's a hilarious way to put it, and I love sports.

Rooting for a team is just another part of tribalism. New York vs. Boston, Michigan vs. Ohio State, etc. I think it's healthy to take pride in where you're from or where you live, and if that is manifested through spectator sports, it's a heck of a lot healthier than going to war.

And I agree with @AttackFormation that most racism is fear or aversion of the unfamiliar. As they said in Batman Begins, you always fear what you don't understand. I grew up in a predominantly white area, and had one half-black friend. I probably got my "education" on black culture from watching lousy sitcoms and cop shows. After college I moved to NYC, where whites are just another minority. It didn't make me "colorblind" but it did make me think about it a lot less. In a place where commerce is king, it becomes more about "can you and I mutually benefit?" If they're cool and their money is green, it's all the same. This does not mean I would walk through Bedford-Stuyvesant in the dead of night. Nor does it mean that we're all the same. I'm proud of where and how I grew up, and if you're a brother from Brooklyn you should be proud, too. I guess I find other people's backgrounds interesting. (Take a cab ride in any large city and ask the driver where s/he's from...you'll start a fun conversation.) Whereas I could imagine that if I'd grown up in bumblefukk, and never really seen much beyond that, maybe I'd be less comfortable. Though some people are naturally gregarious no matter what, so who knows.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Wrong. I'm a minority and an immigrant. I've lived on three continents and I've seen more of the world than most people have. The world is a melting pot full of cultures that hate each other and are far more barbaric than some klansmen who cower behind masks. The rwandan genocide comes to mind. The US is among the best places to be if you're a minority. I've also lived in culturally homogeneous countries where you get discriminated against for acting and/or sounding poor, if it ain't one thing it's another.

According to the Oppression Olympics, I should see discrimination, but I've only really experienced it once at the hands of a guy who I didn't think was worth sh!t anyway so I didn't care if he said something racist. It was par for the course. I can tick a box on an employment form that can theoretically give me an edge over someone more qualified if the company is woke. Do I do it, yes. Is it fair, NO.

The problem isn't racism now, the problem is malevolent people crying racist when there isn't any just to slander their political opponents and looking like idiots in the process. People have repeatedly call Ben Shapiro a neo-nazi, despite the fact that he's a jew. The people that do this polarize the country even more by doing so, and it doesn't help that the media are happy to sell you fake outrage for your clicks.

And don't forget about good ol Jussie Smollett who made up some more fake racism to try and get more attention and money. Or the girl that lied about some guy pulling a knife on her after Trump won because she was wearing a head scarf.

People do not exist in a vacuum. Everyone is a resource for everyone else. Without them, without all of us, we cannot succeed. The fact that society works at all is astounding.
Say it louder for the folks in the back!

This man gets it.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wondered about this for the past week or so.

If you don't only control for socioeconomic factors, but you also control for broken homes on top of that, will blacks still be overrepresented in violent crime and other negatives like high school dropouts? or do broken homes explain what "socioeconomics" doesn't. Or do you still need to add another, some kind of cultural factor like gangsta culture? I don't know, but I've been wondering.
Most of it is culture, that’s the biggest driving factor. Only other thing is the ‘warrior gene’ since blacks in the US have that gene more often than other races (it’s a gene that makes you more aggressive, which would explain a lot tbh).

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of it is culture, that’s the biggest driving factor. Only other thing is the ‘warrior gene’ since blacks in the US have that gene more often than other races (it’s a gene that makes you more aggressive, which would explain a lot tbh).
I think I saw a documentary about it, isnt that gene related to the inability to control violent impulses?

They should call it the midlife spinster facilitator gene in my opinion.

Individuals with the so-called “warrior gene” display higher levels of aggression in response to provocation, according to new research co-authored by Rose McDermott, professor of political science at Brown University.

Basically like someone tells you that he disagree with you and you try to get him fired or arrested...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ‘warrior gene’ ... blacks in the US have that gene more often than other races
Do you have a source for this statement? I couldn't find any stats of it on google.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have a source for this statement? I couldn't find any stats of it on google.
I’d have to look for it again, but it’s hidden between the lines of ‘gang membership’ and the like, since unfortunately many black Americans are more likely to get involved in crime. Researchers typically try to avoid anything race related because academia has been corrupted by liberalism in recent decades, and especially by PC culture. But basically, they’ll say how thugs, criminals, gang members, and inmates are more likely to have the gene, without saying that blacks are greatly overrepresented in these populations (I believe in 1995 in the US, 1 in 3 black men would enter prison at some point in their life).

I personally think it’s just people from west African descent tbh. People with west African descent tend to be different from those of east Africa, even in physical appearance (west Africans are built more for strength, power, and sprints; East African more for endurance, complete opposite). People don’t really know this stuff though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d have to look for it again, but it’s hidden between the lines of ‘gang membership’ and the like, since unfortunately many black Americans are more likely to get involved in crime. Researchers typically try to avoid anything race related because academia has been corrupted by liberalism in recent decades, and especially by PC culture. But basically, they’ll say how thugs, criminals, gang members, and inmates are more likely to have the gene, without saying that blacks are greatly overrepresented in these populations (I believe in 1995 in the US, 1 in 3 black men would enter prison at some point in their life).

I personally think it’s just people from west African descent tbh. People with west African descent tend to be different from those of east Africa, even in physical appearance (west Africans are built more for strength, power, and sprints; East African more for endurance, complete opposite). People don’t really know this stuff though.
All right, but that means you had no source for that.

Do you have any sources to back your second paragraph up, or is it gonna be another "fact" you spout without being able to back it up? Come on dude. I know we're not operating a science panel here, but you can't just keep saying stuff that you have no sources for.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Who Dares Win

In regards to your post, it’s true. There are some businesses over there from what I heard that basically had all of their items taken by force, which sounds a lot like the former Soviet Union to me. They changed the name from CHAZ to CHOP recently too lol. But you have to know something, this isn’t something from the people. The US seems really crazy right now with everything going on, but understand that this craziness is controlled and carefully planned. There are powers within that are pulling the strings, and I’m talking about extremely powerful people. This is all planned. Do you really think the US government lacks the power to kick those people out? We single-handedly destroyed the Middle East, you think we can’t take back 6 blocks of one of our own cities if we wanted to? It’s true that many of those people are armed, but so were the Black Panthers, and some of them actually had military-grade weapons (the Black Panthers were a militant organization founded in the 60s for black people to basically fight back against cops and the government in general, and also for black people to have their own rules and laws for their own communities; because they were too big a threat for normal police force to handle, the SWAT Team was created, and is still used today to deal with higher-level domestic issues). We took the Black Panthers out easily, don’t think that we can’t do the same here. The powers within are letting these people do this (for now), oftentimes they’re the ones financing these events even. If this was a real issue, they would’ve been taken care of and mopped up under the rug already. Anything that’s a TRUE threat to our national security gets shut down immediately. They usually nip these things in the bud. It’s all just a game that’s being played right now because there is an internal power struggle within the government right now. The very infrastructure of society itself here is being challenged because a lot of people (the normal everyday folks) are starting to get sick of the way things are currently being run and so there’s been a pushback against the radical liberalism that’s been invading our culture. You can feel it in the air. That’s why Trump won; people are starting to lean more towards conservatism again. But just be aware—whether liberal or conservative, the powers that are pulling the strings right now play both sides, so it really doesn’t make a difference what direction we take because in the end they’ll still get what they want. They’re all after the same thing, they just differ with how to get there. That’s why WWIII is an inevitability.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s why Trump won; people are starting to lean more towards conservatism again.
No, Trump lost the popular vote. He won because of the electoral college, not because people leaned more conservative.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, but that means you had no source for that.

Do you have any sources to back your second paragraph up, or is it gonna be another "fact" you spout without being able to back it up? Come on dude. I know we're not operating a science panel here, but you can't just keep saying stuff that you have no sources for.
If I wanted to, I could find a source and break it down for you, but that’d probably take a while and I don’t really care to because it’s jsut brownie points on the internet. Contrary to what you may believe about me, I’m not an idiot. I just dumb things down to the meaning behind it because no one care about the MAO-A gene itself, just what it does (this is just an example).

As for the second one, that’s where all the slaves were taken from. We got them from west Africa. East Africa is known for endurance and that’s why all champions and record-holders for endurance events in say the Olympics are major marathons are won/held by East Africans, particularly Kenya.