Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys, check out the pics...short or long hair?

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could pull off the afro. Try getting cornrows or something. Mix that with a classy style, it could work for you.

Don't go back to the short hair, you looked kind of nerdy.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha cornrows nah dude no wayyy lol i know for a fact chicks wouldnt be pimp on me. Ill probly stick with the fro

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's close, but I think the short hair looks better. More hardcore if you know what I mean. The afro looks a bit goofy IMO.

seagull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks alright long, but prob need to style it.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a big fan of the afro, however with short hair you look 17-19, witht he afro you look much older, your jawline looks stronger, im wondering how much is down to the hair and how much oyur face has actualy changed or due ot the lighting.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the picture of me now my face is skinnier cuz if been working out alot and what not, the thing is i have to pic between both extremes because my hair is super curly and nothin in the middle would work. I thought about medium hair and like relaxing it and then spiking but that seems like sucha hassle.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The afro looks REALLY bad.

Mabye somewhere in the middle of the two?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man shave your head, your face has that look to it. The fro makes you look like a little kid stuck in the 70's, shave it man.

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try smiling in your pictures... you look like a tard so I can't judge what you look like when your actually approachable.

Reaction score
Try different stlyes with the long hair you got. Try cornrows and se how you look. Try long and flowing.... etc.

Then cut it shorter if you feel its not working. And then try styles at that length.

Just keep trying and pick something that you think looks good.

BTW, better with the afro than the short hair.

psychocandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you go ask some local girls what they think as opposed to some guys sitting on their computers, all from completely different places. You'll get a different reaction in your own town.

The Afro looks PIMP in my opinion tho.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah keep it short mannn. even the best afros, the most neatly kept, still look messy and shiity. i used to have long hair (a white fro kinda thing) but god i like it so much better buzzed, it looks so clean.

Friendly Otter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing you're blessed with a square jaw and decent features, man!

Short, short, short, short, short, short, short. Ten years from now - nay, five years from now, you're gonna look back at those photographs and tell yourself "Man, I can't believe I had that hair once!" It's like me looking at pictures of me in a beard five years ago.