Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys asking for analysis of their problems...

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that guys who detail all their problems here wondering if they made the right moves and what her actions meant, have, on a fundamental level, the wrong mindset for attracting girls/women?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's for validation. I've seen it where someone posts a problem they've had, someone comments with some pretty accurate stuff, and they agree...some even try to discuss it -_-.

IRT Mindset... seeking validation for what they think...I think it's the wrong mindset. You should be seeking to understanding what you did wrong by yourself, and plain accepting the fact that sometimes it just wasn't going to happen, period, end of subject.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YES! Instead of worrying over what every woman thinks of every tiny move, just enjoying life and having a kick-ass time in life and doing lots of interesting things that one enjoys--90% of the problems simply vanish and women would begin pursuing.

This stuff might sound simple on paper but in reality its a process to learn how to dress well, how to conversate fluidly, how to have an interesting life both you and others really enjoy, how to avoid being overly logical/too serious, and how to stope automatic negative thoughts from taking over.

Mostly I don't comment on specific questions about specific women.. very rarely will you find me doing that. I try to give advice on how to improve in *general* rather than how to try an improve one specific situation with one specific person whom the guy is (usually) not even really involved with in any meaningful way.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Mostly I don't comment on specific questions about specific women.. very rarely will you find me doing that. I try to give advice on how to improve in *general* rather than how to try an improve one specific situation with one specific person whom the guy is (usually) not even really involved with in any meaningful way.
I think we're cut from the same cloth. I agree strongly with what both of you guys have said. I think if you can get the 'general' (mindset) right you drastically reduce the 'specific' problems.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a few people on here are even serious about real success, most just want their oneitis girl to notice them... that's the use of the forum and enough people help out, so it continues... don't fight the trend

-Cod3r

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Only a few people on here are even serious about real success, most just want their oneitis girl to notice them... that's the use of the forum and enough people help out, so it continues... don't fight the trend

-Cod3r
Oh it's not about fighting trends. We're just making observations here.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Ripper said:
Does anyone else think that guys who detail all their problems here wondering if they made the right moves and what her actions meant, have, on a fundamental level, the wrong mindset for attracting girls/women?
Yes. Absolutely. But at least they're acknowledging they have a problem. It'll take them a while to discover what that problem is...even if you tell them, they won't hear it until they want to.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well this is a "discussion board". Its all very well posting abstract comments about living your life and becoming more confident. For most peope that takes time and effort. If someone comes across a situation where they're unsure how to proceed then asking for advice can help give them an idea.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
well this is a "discussion board". Its all very well posting abstract comments about living your life and becoming more confident. For most peope that takes time and effort. If someone comes across a situation where they're unsure how to proceed then asking for advice can help give them an idea.
Yes, you're quite right. I guess to rephrase slightly, I feel that guys asking for analysis is an indicator that they have not yet achieved true self-confidence. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Hell I was like that for a few months always questioning what girls were doing. I think though that when we're truly confident and happy we simply don't think about girls and related problems. Certainly not nearly as much as the AFC days.