Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys aren't your friends either!

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are all guys your enemy? No, but the vast majority of them are and you have to worry about them more than you have to worry about women. Women aren't your friends, but men aren't your friends either. Some of them are you associates at the very most.

The average guy with an average SMV is the type of guy who will fill with envy when he sees a pretty girl by your arm, sees you living your amazing life, and sees how others respect you.

Low SMV guys will use every under-handed trick in the book to keep their hands clean at all times and destroy you due to the envy they have towards your life.

In modern culture, the reality of the matter is that there's very limited time to build true friendships. Men have associates by way of virtue. Be very mindful of who you invest your time in. It's the most valuable currency there is.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
When I used to teach, I would let the newb teachers tell me up and down how to teach and give me pointers then watch how they were utterly useless at controlling the class. Then they would watch one of my classes and watch me destroy everything they thought they knew. They would say "Holy crap, how did you do that?.". I would always reply with "Magic". Its the best feeling ever! I used to do the same on the dance floor when some guy thought he was the cats ass. I would watch him and feign interest, shake his hand, bow... whatever, butter him up, make him feel great. Then I would ask if he could teach me, I would start out by copying some of his moves badly and pretend to slowly 'get it'. When he was satisfied, I would slowly 'experiment with his stuff' and when the time was right and the beat dropped, I would kick into my set and totally dominate the dance floor. Turn back and smile as their jaws hit the floor. You can do the same with game or whatever... its the same reason I always tell new friends or aquitances that my wife is ugly. They treat me way better and when they meet her they are dumbfounded. They are like WTF, your wife is hot dude!!! I always reply with "meh"... and then all of a sudden they want to know what you could possibly have done to score that high.

Instead of walking into a situation with your head held high, the element of surprise works wonders and really humbles people.

People love a surprise

Last edited: