Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys and 'Girly' Exercises

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is our aversion to things like the splits, ballet, yoga, and meditation? I notice a lot of guys don't seem to like all that, but I for one, am open to them and would like to pursue them.

This isn't because women do them, that's just a side effect, and honestly... I'm pretty sure women are sick of guys taking things like that that they have no passion for just to get some ass, all but the most shallow will see through you.

They have benefits, and the heterosexual macho mask is rather... annoying after a while. I mean... hell... we're homophobic about these kinds of things. Why?

*shakes head* Okay done that rant, any insight, for or against?

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballet is an awesome sport, its the only dance type that I respect.

Yoga is great for your flexibility.

Meditation can help many people feel better.

Whoever bashes this stuff just because its girly is a ****tard.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I too am way into the respect for ballet. I actually did it for a couple years, and it's awesome exercise, and you get to hang around with chicas in leotards to boot!

All kidding aside, if you're a man, you should be able to come off as a man no matter what you do. If you tell someone you've done or do ballet, and they're like "no way," in essence, you've done your job.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, that's just it, why do you even have to make it manly? Why not come off as a ballet type guy if you want to?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why make it manly??

Because you're a man doing ballet. Enough said.

If your instructor is a teacher, she doesn't know the masculine aspect that you will throw into yoru dancing.... if your teacher is an effeminate man, he's been stripped of that which makes his dancing strong and powerful.

Those are the things that are displayed, and thati s what is displayed. I'm just saying you need to display your inner self, whatever that may be.