"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Guy who is 20 yo gets a stunner

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I know this guy who is a PUA and started recently. He was able to fclose this girl.

I have more than 1 decade of experience and I'm still figuring things out.

I sometimes wonder if it's my age (40) that it's the reason I'm not able to fclose recently from Daygame.
 

Attachments

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
68
Reaction score
42
Age
32
Location
Cali
Probably your target selection honestly. That girl was probably at some level into Asians, It's not really magic. As a black man trust, the girls I sleep with were way into black guys before I ever started talking to them obviously.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Looks like the type of chick who likes to flake on guys for validation lol average looking girl IMO but we have our own preferences in what we think is a HB7,8,9+
 
Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
She looks like a hot IG thot. Good job azn man
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I notice you continuously focus on "F close" in every post.

That is probably a very large part of your problem.

Fvcking a chick on the first date is not the end all be all.

You need to more indifferent to the outcome.
My goal is fclose or nothing. That's how i roll.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I know this guy who is a PUA and started recently. He was able to fclose this girl.

I have more than 1 decade of experience and I'm still figuring things out.

I sometimes wonder if it's my age (40) that it's the reason I'm not able to fclose recently from Daygame.

At 30, been doing pickup for a decade +/- life, career, biz, relationships, etc.

Firstly, never compare yourself.Your results aren't the only metric to base it on. The gita argument is, unattachment to the fruits of your labor. You have free will. You take your shot. The outcomes are not yours. Everything is gods or in this case, Krishna.

Secondly, some men like Drew Baye without game or anything run mode 1 game. Wanna ****? They smash. I deem environmental factor, genesis, social equity and a number of things. You do not value anything free. Its why crateref smv is a thing. Women squander it.

Finally, he never worked for it but plays his hand. Do the same. Play your hand. Let the chips fall where they may. Learn. Know its not rainbows and gum drops. Its barbaric.

A footballer I knew in high school was low in agreeableness. He got girls. He fought. Today, he's fat, cucked by high school sweet heart, and dating a single mom.

Hero's journey. Stick time the script. Focus on your path.
 
Top