Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy who is 20 yo gets a stunner

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this guy who is a PUA and started recently. He was able to fclose this girl.

I have more than 1 decade of experience and I'm still figuring things out.

I sometimes wonder if it's my age (40) that it's the reason I'm not able to fclose recently from Daygame.

Attachments

Dan.Lifestyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably your target selection honestly. That girl was probably at some level into Asians, It's not really magic. As a black man trust, the girls I sleep with were way into black guys before I ever started talking to them obviously.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the type of chick who likes to flake on guys for validation lol average looking girl IMO but we have our own preferences in what we think is a HB7,8,9+

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
She looks like a hot IG thot. Good job azn man

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice you continuously focus on "F close" in every post.

That is probably a very large part of your problem.

Fvcking a chick on the first date is not the end all be all.

You need to more indifferent to the outcome.
My goal is fclose or nothing. That's how i roll.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this guy who is a PUA and started recently. He was able to fclose this girl.

I have more than 1 decade of experience and I'm still figuring things out.

I sometimes wonder if it's my age (40) that it's the reason I'm not able to fclose recently from Daygame.

At 30, been doing pickup for a decade +/- life, career, biz, relationships, etc.

Firstly, never compare yourself.Your results aren't the only metric to base it on. The gita argument is, unattachment to the fruits of your labor. You have free will. You take your shot. The outcomes are not yours. Everything is gods or in this case, Krishna.

Secondly, some men like Drew Baye without game or anything run mode 1 game. Wanna ****? They smash. I deem environmental factor, genesis, social equity and a number of things. You do not value anything free. Its why crateref smv is a thing. Women squander it.

Finally, he never worked for it but plays his hand. Do the same. Play your hand. Let the chips fall where they may. Learn. Know its not rainbows and gum drops. Its barbaric.

A footballer I knew in high school was low in agreeableness. He got girls. He fought. Today, he's fat, cucked by high school sweet heart, and dating a single mom.

Hero's journey. Stick time the script. Focus on your path.