Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy makes video crying on the Internet Wishing For His Girlfriend Back

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Background, this guy use to make videos on why he couldn't get girls. One of his subscribers ended up being a girl. They started talking and by some fluke he hooked up with her once. The video is sad and shows why a lot of men now are MGTOW or TFL

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Some Background, this guy use to make videos on why he couldn't get girls. One of his subscribers ended up being a girl. They started talking and by some fluke he hooked up with her once. The video is sad and shows why a lot of men now are MGTOW or TFL

This is the result of thinking the Pvssy Manufacturing Plant is about to be moved overseas, and the US isn't going to be manufacturing anymore pvssy going forward. In a nutshell, guys who think this way are only doing so because they do not have an abundance mentality that allows them to play the numbers game.

- For example, right now, we all want/need WATER, but wouldn't you agree that we all take WATER for granted? I mean it's in the stores in various different versions (spring, natural, flavored) and it comes out of the taps in our kitchen, etc. So if we had a bottle of water and it spills, we would be pissed off for a SPLIT SECOND, but we would immediately just go and replace it because there's SO MUCH of it.

- Now, imagine if WATER wasn't just easily replaceable? If you spilled that bottle of water, not only would you be pissed but you would get semi-depressed due to the extreme difficulty of finding another bottle of water.

The same is happening here with this guy in the video and millions of guys in this country. I keep preaching that if you fix your looks, finances, and have a personality that can just carry on a DECENT conversation.......you are considered "attractive". Then, just go out and play the numbers game as the US will continue to manufacture new pvssy going forward and we will NEVER run out of pvssy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the result of thinking the Pvssy Manufacturing Plant is about to be moved overseas, and the US isn't going to be manufacturing anymore pvssy going forward. In a nutshell, guys who think this way are only doing so because they do not have an abundance mentality that allows them to play the numbers game.

- For example, right now, we all want/need WATER, but wouldn't you agree that we all take WATER for granted? I mean it's in the stores in various different versions (spring, natural, flavored) and it comes out of the taps in our kitchen, etc. So if we had a bottle of water and it spills, we would be pissed off for a SPLIT SECOND, but we would immediately just go and replace it because there's SO MUCH of it.

- Now, imagine if WATER wasn't just easily replaceable? If you spilled that bottle of water, not only would you be pissed but you would get semi-depressed due to the extreme difficulty of finding another bottle of water.

The same is happening here with this guy in the video and millions of guys in this country. I keep preaching that if you fix your looks, finances, and have a personality that can just carry on a DECENT conversation.......you are considered "attractive". Then, just go out and play the numbers game as the US will continue to manufacture new pvssy going forward and we will NEVER run out of pvssy.
Your right

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed but most men don't wanna fix their looks, fiancees or their situation it boogles my mind how the younger generation is so damn soft

Our parents really failed us

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The girl probably has her friends over for "viewing parties" so they can laugh and make fun of this lame ass....

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too bad I didn't get to see it. Video removed by user.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure what your morbid fascination is with sexual market rejects.

Yeah, Rome is burning. Not exactly cutting edge to keep pointing that out.

Not exactly cool to point out the uncool person, and say "look, he's uncool!". In fact, that's a waste of your own energy.

All that matters is how any of us can benefit from any of it.
some people virus their girlfriends pcs...

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Video is unavailable".

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what your morbid fascination is with sexual market rejects.

Yeah, Rome is burning. Not exactly cutting edge to keep pointing that out.

Not exactly cool to point out the uncool person, and say "look, he's uncool!". In fact, that's a waste of your own energy.

All that matters is how any of us can benefit from any of it.
It's a forum I found it a interesting topic and I posted it

If you don't like it than don't click it's really that simple

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude is in a bad spot mentally. I mean we've all been there...I personally wouldnt post the chit online because im not an attention wh0re and im definitely not fullblown mgtow.

He should really pick himself up by his bootstraps. people find love at all ages. he doesnt love himself at all and has an entitlement mentality like a kid who wants his candy.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That genuinely the funniest shyt I've ever heard.

Not only is it so desperately needy and insecure, but also such a tragically nerdy way to spy.

I wonder about the veracity of this video; this could just be surveillance of a hoe & john. The author has already earned $13K in YouTube remittance from this video.