Guy hitting on girl I am dating

xenten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. I haven't posted here in awhile. Me and this girl have been dating for about 4.5 months and she really likes me. We are not significant but she says she doesn't want to date anyone else. I am not interested in anyone else at the moment but just don't wanna be in the relationship category. One of her friend friend, has been hitting on her. This happened almost a month ago but he quit. It has started up again today. I am not gonna go as low as fighting someone but I need to put a stop to this guy. I don't ever see him so I thought of just sending a message saying, "I know what you're trying to do with girl a and I don't appreciate it. You need to stop it." I figure I could try this and if it doesn't work do something else. She knows how I feel about it and wouldn't mind giving me his number to do this. I don't appreciate this and would like to put it to a stop.

The message he sent today said "I would like to get to know you better cause I think you're fun to be around."

Thanks in advanced for the help, if any.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
JMooney5115 said:
Hi. I haven't posted here in awhile. Me and this girl have been dating for about 4.5 months and she really likes me. We are not significant but she says she doesn't want to date anyone else. I am not interested in anyone else at the moment but just don't wanna be in the relationship category. One of her friend friend, has been hitting on her. This happened almost a month ago but he quit. It has started up again today. I am not gonna go as low as fighting someone but I need to put a stop to this guy. I don't ever see him so I thought of just sending a message saying, "I know what you're trying to do with girl a and I don't appreciate it. You need to stop it." I figure I could try this and if it doesn't work do something else. She knows how I feel about it and wouldn't mind giving me his number to do this. I don't appreciate this and would like to put it to a stop.

The message he sent today said "I would like to get to know you better cause I think you're fun to be around."

Thanks in advanced for the help, if any.
Why do you have to tell him? Doesn't her mouth work? She's a big girl, if she doesn't like him hitting on her she can tell him.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
justiceseeker said:
Why do you have to tell him? Doesn't her mouth work? She's a big girl, if she doesn't like him hitting on her she can tell him.
Agreed. He will come out looking better than you if you send him some tough guy, threatening message. Act confident, play it off like it doesn't bother you. The security you show will be attractive to her.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang on, if you don't want to be in a relationship with this girl after 4.5 months, why are you behaving like you two are exclusive?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh oh here comes to jitterbug to send some jitters down your spine. Do I sniff a non commital kinda guy here? I think somebody wants to keep a damsel all to himself.