Guy gets 5 girls pregnant at the same time, throws them a baby shower

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pookie mode ACTIVED

And then all 5 can pick some beta buxxx from the western hemisphere to buy their kid " ice cream and mcDL".

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pookie mode ACTIVED

And then all 5 can pick some beta buxxx from the western hemisphere to buy their kid " ice cream and mcDL".
No even the need for that, they can cuck the entire western tax payer base just by moving to a western country.

They can choose hotels in new york, restaturants in milan or sea side in marseille among the many option, all free.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm here wasting my time in the gym and working hard to have money, instead of just being an excrement of society and women will flock to me.

That's the type of Alpha, Rollo says in his books that women will prefer to share than settle with a beta before having kids? Damn

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I'm here wasting my time in the gym and working hard to have money, instead of just being an excrement of society and women will flock to me.

That's the type of Alpha, Rollo says in his books that women will prefer to share than settle with a beta before having kids? Damn
Honestly, only 2 out of the 5 are attractive, the rest are super mid, but who wants to smash these types of hood boogas? he can keep them