"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guy Asks Random Couples How They Met

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN


Thoughts? Regardless, 0 guys met a girl by sitting on their @$$ being a RP keyboard jockey on some forum or youtube comment section, so get out of the house!!! Also, how did you meet your top plate, LTR, wife, etc? I met mine through Bumble.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522


Thoughts? Regardless, 0 guys met a girl by sitting on their @$$ being a RP keyboard jockey on some forum or youtube comment section, so get out of the house!!! Also, how did you meet your top plate, LTR, wife, etc? I met mine through Bumble.
Mostly what I expected. Vast majority met through some real life method.
 

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
I met my GF on POF. If anybody asks me i tell them.....that my GF bumped into me in Home bargains. She then chased me around store demanding i apologise,,,which i did'nt.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
5,682
Mostly what I expected. Vast majority met through some real life method.
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into that though. It is possible that couples that met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.

One thing I found interesting is that of all the couples he stopped, each person's SMV was roughly similar. No Chads with obese girls or short balding dudes with models.
 
Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into it though. It is possible that couples who met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.

One thing I found interesting is that of all the couples he stopped, each person's SMV was roughly similar. No Chads with obese girls or short balding dudes with models.
Makes sense, I feel like smv disparities are more noticeable and exaggerated on this forum more than anything.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into that though. It is possible that couples that met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.
People who do everything online are more likely to be introverted and less likely to be seen outside too.
 

2rings

Banned
Joined
Apr 22, 2023
Messages
169
Reaction score
95
This is a cool video. I liked it. They all seemed like nice couples.
 
Top