Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy Asks Random Couples How They Met

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts? Regardless, 0 guys met a girl by sitting on their @$$ being a RP keyboard jockey on some forum or youtube comment section, so get out of the house!!! Also, how did you meet your top plate, LTR, wife, etc? I met mine through Bumble.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts? Regardless, 0 guys met a girl by sitting on their @$$ being a RP keyboard jockey on some forum or youtube comment section, so get out of the house!!! Also, how did you meet your top plate, LTR, wife, etc? I met mine through Bumble.
Mostly what I expected. Vast majority met through some real life method.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls from tinder or bumble rarely actually go to a date with a guy :)

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my GF on POF. If anybody asks me i tell them.....that my GF bumped into me in Home bargains. She then chased me around store demanding i apologise,,,which i did'nt.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into that though. It is possible that couples that met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.

One thing I found interesting is that of all the couples he stopped, each person's SMV was roughly similar. No Chads with obese girls or short balding dudes with models.

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into it though. It is possible that couples who met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.

One thing I found interesting is that of all the couples he stopped, each person's SMV was roughly similar. No Chads with obese girls or short balding dudes with models.
Makes sense, I feel like smv disparities are more noticeable and exaggerated on this forum more than anything.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like about 60% offline, 40% online. Not sure how much I would read into that though. It is possible that couples that met online were more reluctant to stop and talk to this guy.
People who do everything online are more likely to be introverted and less likely to be seen outside too.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
This is a cool video. I liked it. They all seemed like nice couples.