Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gut Instinct & Who Is A Troll On SS?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously mother nature gave us this gut instinct, so that we can navigate ourselves out of potentially dangerous or life threatening situations.. I believe its very important for us men to stay grounded with nature & always follow our gut instinct.

You know when something is up, especially when it comes to females.. you feel it, sense it in your bones. Never ignore your instincts.

Anyway this got me thinking.. How's your gut instinct when it comes SS Trolls?

I mean do you ever get the feeling that an SS member is a straight up Troll? I mean like they post threads that on a gut instinct level "feel" ingenious???

By the way, just because you had an altercation with someone on SS, like you didn't agree with eachother, that doesn't mean that person was a Troll.

I'm talking about a genuine Troll, someone who conjures up fake stories or situations or a fake persona & posts them on SS, in order to garner attention.

Is there anyone that you get Troll vibes off, on a regular basis here on SS?

I'm just curious from a nature/biological perceptive that is all.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Many of the participants verge on just never having much to contribute other than comments that scream “I’m better than you, your girl is a whoer, I only bag 9’s” etc.

Some folks are genuinely competitive, and hyper masculine whether contrived or not and we know guys in groups always compete for status.

We all sometimes go as far as the guideposts.

But yea, we have our share of ne’erdowells too. Staff does do its best on keeping others (and ourselves) between the navigational beacons.

The truth is that reality trolls always bear themselves out over time.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP reminds me of a troll just a lil over a decade ago :)
I just felt some serious Troll vibes reading your post.. but I will try to ignore it.. however ignoring your gut instinct never fairs well.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why... But Hacker gives me serious Troll vibes.

I could be wrong.. I apologise if I am wrong about my assessment.. I'm just following my gut instinct as mother nature intended me to do.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 plates a week? Godamn serious Troll vibes I am getting.

Dudes who can pull that amount of vagina, don't even know SoSuave Exists.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called ingenious before actually...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you meant disingenuous, not “ingenious”. Those are different things.

I won’t name any names but yes, there are a few, including one prolific female poster and a certain recently appointed moderator. And by disingenuous I don’t necessarily mean outright trolling but rather someone who is presenting a fake, made up persona.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously mother nature gave us this gut instinct, so that we can navigate ourselves out of potentially dangerous or life threatening situations.. I believe its very important for us men to stay grounded with nature & always follow our gut instinct.

You know when something is up, especially when it comes to females.. you feel it, sense it in your bones. Never ignore your instincts.

Anyway this got me thinking.. How's your gut instinct when it comes SS Trolls?

I mean do you ever get the feeling that an SS member is a straight up Troll? I mean like they post threads that on a gut instinct level "feel" ingenious???

By the way, just because you had an altercation with someone on SS, like you didn't agree with eachother, that doesn't mean that person was a Troll.

I'm talking about a genuine Troll, someone who conjures up fake stories or situations or a fake persona & posts them on SS, in order to garner attention.

Is there anyone that you get Troll vibes off, on a regular basis here on SS?

I'm just curious from a nature/biological perceptive that is all.
Hi Soul Forge,
So as well as Moderators of whom we seem to have a sufficiency,you want
to form your own vigilante group?Rather divisive I would have thought...Those who trail intellectual bait come in many forms,some will create the most interesting posts others will be ignored,seems like a self healing process...A few years ago we did have a journalist?working under a few aliases,who was probably using this site to source articles. I think the moderators dealt with him in a tactful manner.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys on forums like these are trolls, that's the problem.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I nominate @Pierce.Manhammer as a fake story teller, for example, its Friday night and instead of him being with a lady friend on a Friday night, he is writing on SS every minute.
I’m not sure where he is. But here in No Cali its only 7 something and raining. Still early.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They come & go. They do bear themselves out over time and through content.

Many people here have questions they truly are confused about, and many hope to share perspectives and opinions to assist others.

The real trolls in my view are in 2 camps. Those who keep asking the same question over & over again in various forms and yet refusing the collective wisdom other posters offer and those who do some type of complaining or lamenting that they will never have “X” because of (insert excuse of the day) rather than getting on with creating a best self or addressing the issues that are self contained or self limiting which are the real problem.

If @Bokanovsky doesn’t like me, fine he’s certainly entitled to his opinion (and he’s cordially invited to utilize his ‘Ignore’ button if he finds me that objectionable). But actual trolls bear themselves out in time. If you follow someone’s content over time you’ll be able to gauge consistency of content.

Like me or don’t but my content here over many years is consistent. Can’t be a fake over thousands of consistent posts. Some people find me arrogant or think I’m not as represented. Ok. Hard to keep that facade up over 8+ years and thousands of posts, but it’s an opinion.

Opinions are like ass holes.

Everybody has one.

Cheers

Last edited:

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not sure where he is. But here in No Cali its only 7 something and raining. Still early.
Hey guys I found the imposter

People who live in northern California don't say No Cali, they say Norcal
:lol:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever has the black face profile picture. Idk why the mods let that sort of blatant racism exist on this site?