Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunwitch method. THE way to get LAID.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kineti[C]harm said:
Best method is being hot, charming and confident and just talk with them and it happens ;) But nice method ye!
That's exactly what I do I didn't bother to read gunwitch I just have the following characteristics and that works out nicely for me. Just knowing the fact that I’m sexually attractive to women,(I’ve been told several times I can be a model) charisma, a smile to die for, a good sense of humor and a confident outlook that’s all I need. But yeah the gunwitch method is something I do anyway I’m always in a sexual state I turn the chick on then become disinterested to a certain degree until I have her craving my c0ck. Then I give her what she wants but on my terms:rock:

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously this is what you need. When I was sixteen or so, I came across this site. Being norwegian and bad at english/heavily medicated and all, I didn't learn much. I never post much and recently started going here to maby help out the guys on the health and fitness board. Anyways, as a young teenager, I got one thing though -- the guys at the health and fitness board never complained about women and never posted in any other boards.

The reason is this: When you do something and get good at it, wether it be buissness, music or in this case sports and weightlifting, you get confident. These activities increases your confidene. Confidence improves your bodylanguage and your whole "being". When you have confidence in one aerea, it's easy to transfer it to another.

And I didn't become a ripped bodybuilder. I became a really fat powerlifter hoovering 220 lbs. Though the mirror plays tricks on you, so what I saw in the mirror was a big smooth muscleguy. Just proves that all you need is confidence and experience takes care of the rest. No routines or stupid outer game tequnikes. Let it come from within.

I talk alot and can go on for ages, so what I'm trying to say is Inner game Inner game Inner game! Gunwich is really good. The natural approach.

skEwb

Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you

Great post first of all. I just wanted to add a quick story of mine. I'm 26 and have dealt with a whole slew of different types of women, by now I know what I want and I go after it until I get it or until I get a firm no. Anyway my mid-day method approach seems to work very nice on the lone wolves, simply approaching them with a friendly smile and a method I like to call "smiling eyes" basically I've practiced a full on face smile then tuned this down to a very subtle/sexual sort of smile. I have this full on and make full on eye contact the whole time, do not show fear, show confidence, do not be the first one to look away, always maintain good eye contact until she shy's away or continues further into a sexual state. ALWAYS have stylish clothes and a sense of style, if you don't know how to do this get some help from friends that know how.

I am a firm believer in high end outer appearance as this enhances your self portrayal to the world and yourself! It gives you lots of confidence to approach. Think about it, attire is very important, you don't see NBA players playing ball in jeans and sweaters, they wear uniforms. From this simple concept you should apply the proper "sexual" uniform for maximum confidence to approach.

It's very easy really once you get the hang of it.

#1 Excellent outer appearance and personal hygiene.
#2 Confidence and subtle sexual suggestions with facial expressions and kino
#3 Isolate and terminate.

#4 If #3 is not possible due to whatever circumstance at least be prepared. I carry a well made personal business card. This not only shows that you're monetarily successful (makes her feel safe) but also that you're a fighter in life and you don't sit by in idle mode. Even if you're not a business man, you can fake a really nice card to make yourself seem powerful. Women love a confident and powerful man. Think about it, who wouldn't like a confident powerful woman? Remember if you can't get it right away, it doesn't hurt getting it the next day and if not, it's a sunk cost, move on to a new opportunity! I have been laid several times out of not being able to isolate, but getting the proper information to continue it at a later more private time.

I just felt I had to share a few extra things I probably didn't see mentioned. Either way I enjoyed reading this whole thread and all the responses. Remember be strong, confident and go after what you want, or you will never have it.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
It TRULY fvcking BOGGLES my mind that so many people take this seriously. I mean really, using a mathematical equation to figure out what caliber of women (placed on a subjective scale) a man can get?

That alone completely destroys any credibility of this method.
Why let a little measly thing like that destroy the cred of this method?

I mean....take Bruce Lee for instance. He took the best from each martial arts style and ignored anything he deemed impractical/use less. To create his individually unique system. What we all should be doing.:up:

Rhino22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's interesting that you say, the right one will cause you to have unapologetic desire, where as the wrong one will cause you to panic. Why is this? You would think that you would be more nervous to approach the one that you are more attracted to.