Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunwitch method. THE way to get LAID.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, dont wanna brag, but it seems a lot of guys here havent read or even heard about gunwitch method. I wrote this thing up a few years back and tons of guys get laid with it who are now using it in all stages of their game.

Figured id throw it up here, maybe tighten up some weak games, give some guys with strong game, some endgame and overall put out some quality free info to anyone missing out on it.

Comments and questions welcomed of course.

I cut out the intro for cross site posting reasons and wasnt sure what the owner of this sites policy is, no seduction information there anyways.

Gunwitch method.

. I started out using simple psychology, then NLP (neural linguistic programming), and eventually evolved a much simpler understanding of women and methods of dealing with them, which has been gained through psychology and human study, but even more so through years of interactive analysis.

What "simpler understanding" you may ask? Well after YEARS and YEARS of study, fieldwork, and seductions, the thing that led me here was that I conquered my weight problem. I am 5'7" (5'9'' in my "field" boots) and used to weigh a "power lifter styled" mix of muscle and fat that was 240 lbs. Not a pretty picture to look at, hence my study of seduction. I finally got down to a leaner, muscular 185lbs. This is when I noticed a massive change in dealing with women. They made it easier - less testing, less flake outs, and less overall resistance to my sexing them.

I had always been taught that it is not the product, but the marketing, that gets someone to buy something. I had always learned that "it’s what’s on the inside” that counts. Also, that "women think different from men", "women don't really like sex so it doesn't matter what you look like, but more what you say or make them feel". Comforting words to the unattractive guy, But not something that produces results for the said guy.

Perhaps you’re saying "but then what am I gonna do??? I'm an ugly, short or fat ****er!" Well the same understandings and methods I discovered with the understanding that women LOVE sex, just as much as men do is gonna be your key to getting them as well. There are methods and tactics that will get you sex with HOT women even if you are less than average in looks. The same methods I and other semi attractive guys can use to land 8-10 scale women without hardly any rejection can be used by you to land the same women with just a little more effort, and a little more rejections.

I in so many words finally started selling a higher quality product, and in doing so learned what the reaction and interactions were like when she wanted to buy, and already knew what they were when it was gonna be a difficult sell. By becoming attractive it was easier for me to learn how to convey that I was.

Since,

I have trained men who were FAT, ugly, average and good looking to do the same things I do and gotten them laid FAST without much study at all or any improvement to their looks.

So give this a chance, if you wanna get laid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1:

The first understanding you must have, is what I mean when I refer to a "state". I simply mean your state of mind, the feelings in your body, and the overall YOU at any given moment. Can you recall a time, the last time that you were totally HOT and HORNY for a woman - to the point you had an erection, felt slight pain in your stomach, how you looked at her, and how you were thinking at the moment. What did that feel like? You were in "sexual state" at that point.

Section 2:

Women think VERY similarly, and operate biologically quite the same sexually as men. Since biblical times, women have been conditioned by society that this is wrong though. They put on a mask that conforms to social norms. The "slut" "*****" or promiscuous woman who has many sexual partners is actually superior in her lack of suggestibility compared to regular women who maintain monogamous relationships because of societal expectations. Things had not been this way in the human mating ritual prior to the last 2-5000 years. Beta (inferior less attractive) males who happened to be intellectually superior set up misogynistic arranged marriages, barter systems for financial ownership of wives, religious persecution and moral persecution for women who enjoyed sex with the alpha (superior more attractive) males, as a means of being able to secure sex for themselves with no alpha competition.

Today, religion, moral conduct, and societal expectations cannot RULE the female sex drive, nor her instincts and her desires by force. This leads us ALL to a problem. Women seek and choose long term relationships with only the most desirable of men. They often try to entrap the alpha male into unnatural sex commitments, while giving the beta male no sex because they want to have one partner, and do not want it to be a beta male. Kinda backfired on them cheeky little **** heel betas didn't it?

Now women "cheat" when they want sexual variety and then are scorned by society as "sluts" or "unfaithful *****es", despite the reality that it’s just natural for a sexually healthy human being to want variety in sex partners.

It is VITAL to have the understanding that women (sexually healthy non frigid women) LOVE sex and desire it just as much as we do. YET they cannot come out and admit it or be labelled a slut, AND cannot act on it consistently (outside of long term relationships or with multiple partners) with anyone’s knowledge or be labelled the same far faster. Of course, as of late, more and more women are admitting their desire for sex and acting on it more casually.

Section 3:

The lone wolf.

Approaching single, lone women will be the staple of you sexual diet. Attempting to seduce women while in the company of others, her friends, your friends, and other people in general is often a dumb idea. “WHY”, you ask? Read section 2 again. They want sex, they want sex NOW with almost any guy who isn't obese or deformed, but they do not want the world to know, and they will start to think "if I do this what will it make THEM think", rather than "do I trust this guy" "am I attracted to this guy" and "what is he making ME feel sexually". Reading this material from the standpoint of applying it at a party or in front of 2-3 women at a time will make it seem unworkable. So read from the perspective of you and a single lone (isolated) woman, or distanced from others (semi isolated), and it will come into focus.

Section 4:

Your initial state when seeing women you want is very important: the right one will cause you to approach them, the wrong one will panic and confuse you - preventing you from taking any action to ever meet them. If you do not meet them you almost certainly CANNOT have sex with them. Your internal state when you first see an attractive woman must be one of sexual enthusiasm, horniness, and unapologetic desire. NOT one of panic and wonder of what to do or what to say. When you first see your lone wolf, in a bar, a coffee house, a dept store, a bank, the gym -ANYWHERE - (I like the magazine racks at dept stores, where I can stand there and wait ‘til some Cosmo magazine reading hottie comes into what feels to her like your space, and feels like she’s approaching, then boom I’m on it "so what ya reading?"), anyway ANYWHERE you see them you must imagine having sex with her, visualize it, feel the desire and lust. ALWAYS do this as soon as you see a woman you find attractive and eventually the state you will go into when seeing a woman will be one of –sexual- state, rather than panic or fear of meeting her. This makes approaching random lone women easier. Ted Bundy, the infamous serial killer/sociopath didn't feel fear or panic when he saw a target. He felt rage, sexual perversion and desire to kill, hence NO fear to approach them, of course wanting to have sex isn’t the same thing, but its still more effective than feeling fear or confusion about your desires and direction.

One thing ill mention here. I cannot give you real desire for sex, it must be natural. If you could have a new ULTRA 10 hot bodied perfect woman in your bed every night, yet EVERYONE else would see her as a nasty ugly fat girl, would you still do it? NO I’m not gonna alter you in some supernatural way for you to think ugly women are good looking. If you said “no” to this question though, you need to evaluate if you want women for shared sexual gratifications, or if you want them to impress friends, family and co workers? Do you wanna be a “ladies man” A “seduction master?” the “scoring machine” amongst your buds? Of course, who doesn’t? But is that more of a concern than actually having good sex with women you find attractive? If so then you need to A. stop masturbating so much (to increase your drive), B. search yourself to see if you are a real heterosexual, C. maybe consider getting an “arm piece” girlfriend for the social status you desire, D. learn to quench your lusts with sexual gratification rather than keep trying to create envy in others, as you’ll never be convinced you’ve done enough of that. If you want and desire new, exciting, frequent sexual experiences with different fresh women then read on.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Section 5:

Understand that women do not have some kind of special intuition about people, see Ted Bundy example above for proof. A lot of crap floats around about female minds being different or more intuitive, "they can smell an agenda" "if you don't come from a genuine place of curiosity and care they will reject you" blah blah blah. You WANT them to "smell your agenda" of wanting sex, this is a GOOD thing, as long as it isn't verbalized. This is what women call a "subtle confident man". I will discuss how to MAKE her understand your intentions WITHOUT words later on. It is a good thing for her to know you want sex, without you being tacky and verbalizing it (making her reject you because of her societal conditioning mentioned earlier).

Section 6:

Looks count, though perhaps not as much as is typically presumed. As was discussed in Section 2, women think MUCH like men when it comes to mating.

To illustrate my point on this:

Imagine being alone in a room, with an ugly or mediocre woman. She comes over and lays her head on your lap. You hear her whisper, "I like you a lot". She smiles, comes up, and kisses you. Your friends are not there, and they will never know. You are getting more turned on as she rubs your upper legs, inching closer, closer, and closer to your crotch. What are you gonna do to stop her? Answer this only to yourself - not to friends or people who could judge you - and you’ll know that you’d likely have sex with her. ONLY in the case that she is nearly deformed, smells bad, or is morbidly obese ect., would you be likely to turn her down. Essentially, you’d only turn her down if she failed turn you on at that time.

To further explicate, consider the following. Not an exact science by any means, but perhaps a rough model of what you can generally expect.

Looks, Effort, and their Interrelation:

Looks scale: -1- being the worst conceivable, and –10- being the best.
Effort scale (amount of women approached and overall drive to ensure sex with them): -1- being utterly rarely, -5- being a few on weekends or acquaintances from social circles, and -10- being at least three new women per day. –1- drive = will say hello to a woman but not much else, -5- will try to get her interested in him until the first sign of trouble or disinterest, -10- will outright make her become angry or verbally reject you 100% before even considering moving on.

Take a guy who is a –1- in looks (perhaps fat, short, hideous face, balding, old, smelly, poorly dressed, etc.), but a -10- in effort. This guy will STILL land women who are -5.5s- once in while, and –3s- frequently.

To explain, allocate 1 total point for every 2 points on the scale, for what you can get with maximum effort. So, if you are a –10- in looks, but only exert a –1- in effort, you can probably still sex -5.5s- (ie. 11 divided by 2) on occasion, and approximately half of that, or -3s-, whenever you are inclined. Eventually you will arrive at someplace in between your –maximum- capacity and your –easy- capacity for your regular quality of women.

I, for instance, am maybe an –8- in looks (short, ok face, good built body, well dressed and groomed), and a –10- in effort. So dividing by two, we allocate 4 points for looks and 5 points for effort, arriving at a 9 at –maximum- capacity, and approx. 5 at –easy- capacity. I have of course gotten some 10s in my day, but that's just the deviation, as women higher than 6 would be for Example Guy #1. So to recap:

Example Guy 1:

-1-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 11,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 5.5, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 3

Gunwitch:

-8-LOOKS + -10-EFFORT = 18,

THEREFORE,

MAXIMUM CAPACITY = 9, EASY CAPACITY = approx. 5

What creates the extra points from effort is that you meet MORE women, so SOME of these women will find even the guy with –1-looks/-10-effort somewhat attractive. Probably the best that he will ever do is a 6 who somehow finds him attractive. Mr –10-looks/-1-effort could go out approaching at a 5.5 in effort and change his whole lot, because he would meet so many more women who would find him attractive, or who have trouble saying no to his advances, but instead he takes the easy ones. His loss. By the way, Mr.-10-looks/-1-effort, and Mr. –1-looks/-10-effort are both REAL people that I know, and it works out about the same for both of them with women. If Mr. –1-looks/-10-effort suddenly stopped meeting and trying to seduce new women, he would probably go to his grave never having had sex again, unless maybe with some chance woman of his low calibre were to come along and make the effort herself.

Section 7:

There are –many- ideas about seduction, getting laid, having a lot of women, ect, that can be debated and contested. But there is –one- that cannot be by anyone with any rational thought process. You MUST make an effort. Specifically, you must approach women on the street, at gyms, dept stores, bars, nightclubs and any other venues you can come up with. Sure you can get a job working with women or a gimmick to try to attract them to you, but its 5% as effective as actually doing the work, and having the will and drive. Simple logic, which can escape from you if you over-complicate your style of dealing with women. Don’t just sit and memorize materials til the end of time, get out and apply things you learn. HARDEST part to do in any area of life. WILLPOWER to try is more important than any formula for success.

I’m gonna do you a huge favour right here in this section. Maybe give you ultimate success with women maybe save you from reading any further and wasting your time. Decide will you A, go out and try this stuff on AT LEAST 1 woman within the next week, and at least 1 every week after that? OR, will you stop reading now and decide you don’t really have the willpower to try?

Of course if you KNOW you are just reading this for the hell of it, and don’t wanna have sex with lots of women that’s fine. But don’t read it, question it, analyze it and determine it can’t work for you, get up and do something.

Section 8:

As HARPED on above you MUST approach. Moreover, you MUST be in "sexual state" or be turned-on/horny for your target. Any fear of doing so must be quelled by the realization that she wants sex just as much as you do, though maybe not with you, and that the way society is structured it is YOUR job to initiate the encounter and find out. The sexual state, along with the realization that she wants sex, will make you do MOST if not ALL of the actions necessary to be your most attractive all by themselves.

It exudes a "confidence" that,

makes you speak with a better more attractive tone of voice (bedroom voice)
causes you to hold eye contact better and more sensually
causes you to touch her more and more sexually (getting her ready for the sexual encounter)
causes you to keep a level of physical closeness that builds a strong sense of comfort in her
causes you to not pander or be a beggar (as you realize are just as valuable sexually), so,
you don't buy her drinks like the rest of the losers do
you don't give insincere compliments like the rest of the losers do
you don't pander to her to entertain like the rest of the losers do
you don't brag like the losers do
you don't come off sexually androgynous and hide your masculinity like the losers do
And as a result of all this, you are not branded yet another everyday chump hitting on her.

Your single-minded intention, body language, and sexuality prevents the bad "loser" type actions, and nurtures the seductive ones - all in one single state. You are branded a sexual being, boyfriend material, sexual material, IF the requisite physical attraction is there.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Section 9:

I will now attempt to give you some grasp of the above seductive behaviours that will create an optimum level of attraction, and some grasp of those that will make you seem a loser or move things in the wrong directions.

Operating under an understanding that women love sex, need their desires filled the same as men, and shouldn't be paid or rewarded for something they want to share just as much as you do, will allow you to avoid the damning behaviours covered in section 9.

9.1 Chump or champ? The chump thinks women “GIVE” a man sex because its more important to them, and they should be paid for it by means such as "dates" undeserved compliments, humour, entertainment ect. A champ knows women love sex just as much as men so therefore the gift that is given in return for sex with a woman is the sex itself. Which are you? When was the last time you complimented a woman? Was it a woman that you wanted sex with? Have you ever complimented a woman you didn't want sex with? Have you ever complimented someone for something other than their appearance? Ask yourself these questions and you’ll know if you are acting like a chump or a champ.

9.2 Do you brag around women? Well stop it if you do. If she isn't attracted to you, and even if she is, this isn't moving things into any kind of a sexual encounter. It is a waste of time and energy to brag, as everyone can see it when someone does it, and takes the claims made as lies, even if they are true. BE SEXUAL, as this serves to project without words that you are good in bed, well endowed, and worthwhile enough to be this confident. Of course don’t put yourself down either. This is very powerful knowledge that I’m giving you here, which few people know, and since I have a 130 IQ I can decipher this type of thing.

See that was bragging and it was kinda lame huh? That was a joke, and ALSO not a good idea during a seduction. Here is why......

9.3 A commonly observed scenario: a woman laughs at guy’s jokes, and then ends up having sex with him later on. Predictably, every guy there says, "She must like a guy with a sense of humour", and proceed to go out and ENTERTAIN, rather than seduce women, in hopes that she will like them SOOO much she will jump his bones right there. Not gonna happen unless she is VERY attracted. We wanna work with what looks we have and move them in the right directions for sex better than other guys, not create a non sexual rapport with jokes and funny stories.

When a woman is asked "what do you like in a guy?", she doesn’t usually say "LOOKS and GOOD SEX" or else be branded a slut. SO, she grumbles "a guy with a sense of humour". She LIKES those funny men, she doesn't HAVE SEX WITH those funny men unless they happen to be attractive as well as funny. By the way, when a woman says "confidence" that's as close to saying " a guy who knows I wanna have sex and creates the opportunity for it aggressively" as women usually get. Don't listen to what women (or men) say, but rather observe what they do, and your eyes will not deceive or confuse you like your mind’s interpretations of the words will. A sense of humour isn't a bad thing, but its not sexually motivating or progressive. Stand up comedians are often natural entertainers because they have learned that their poor looks can be accepted that way. Check stand or bar stool comedians are the same entity with less talent. At the end of the night they go home and **** the sleeve of their favourite jacket rather than a woman. Some people say "nice guys finish last", because they see the funny entertainer go home alone. While the horny aggressive "jerk" gets the woman sexually turned on and moves her into isolation with him, rather than entertaining her endlessly in public.

9.4 Payment based behaviours such as buying drinks for women at bars, giving them flowers, fixing their things, driving them places you aren’t going with her to, are all LOSER actions. Of course people like things like this, but these things conveys to her sexuality as "he isn't valid sexually because he is a poor lover or has a small penis, so he pays for sex with gifts of his time and money, he is a beta male". During ALL initial encounters with women, if requests are made for anything, ask yourself "would I do this for a causal acquaintance or male stranger?" If your answer is “no”, then don't do it. Of course you might buy a good friend accompanied to a bar a drink, but would you really buy a male stranger a drink? Didn't think so, unless it was to PAY him for something. Wanna test it out? Go buy 10 women at a bar a drink, and see if you don't walk out alone with 4-5 "thank yous”, a glare, and 4-5 waves of astonishment for your troubles. Do it 100 times and you may get a girl that's REALLY attracted to you that will engage sex with you, but you've now paid 500 dollars (5 bucks a drink) to get there. Go to a brothel if you want to pay for sex like a lowly ‘john’.

9.5 Reading her palm, doing a psychic "cold reading", doing a handwriting analysis, playing a game of some kind ARE all LOSER behaviours as well. You may get lucky and she wont decipher that you are paying her with this entertainment and brand you a poor lover or micro penis equipped man, but it STILL does not move them into a sexual direction of any kind, so don't waste the time. Besides, tampering with these mystic forces is a one-way ticket to eternity in hell, ha ha ha.

9.6 Speaking romantically or about wonderful states of mind and such may brand you a good boyfriend or husband material, which may eventually lead you to sex with her. It will go WITH her social conditioning rather than busting through it and getting to the natural woman who likes sex. However, she will most times "make you wait" or want to "date" first in this context. "Making the guy wait" is a time-honoured bull**** social conditioning that being romantic or "Don Juan" "Casanova" style will get you into 75% of the time with any given women. This is STILL paying for sex, just in a more effective though more time consuming way than other standard suck up tactics. Do this kind of thing AFTER sex if you want to see her again and pursue a long-term relationship. There is no more sure-fire way to get a woman into a romantic relationship than to have sex with her right away, because unless she has one night stands A LOT she will justify her break in conditioning with "it was love at first sight" or "we just had such a good chemistry I couldn't make my new boyfriend wait". By the way get caller id if you are gonna have a lot of one night stands, or avoid the woman knowing where you live or your phone number. The same dynamic I just wrote about will cause women to stalk you and demand relationships, if you aren't ready for one be prepared to say "get lost" a lot.

Entertainment, gimmicks and flattery can only buy you RAPPORT with women, they do not build attraction or guarantee sex. If after using something like this to get a rapport, you find yourself in bed with a girl, she would’ve been there FASTER if you hadn’t used the pandering, entertaining and ass kissing beforehand. CONSERVE YOUR TIME, creativity, and passion for women who are actually attracted to you.

9.7 DATES: NO DATES from here on out. The simple act of going on a date immediately puts her social conditioning into play HEAVY and the "make him wait" dynamic is introduced. I have NEVER been on a date with a woman, and I have had plenty of sex. Get the woman isolated with you (alone. just you and her out of public) soon after the initial approach for your "date" aka getting to know each other. I’ll discuss how to do this later on.

9.8 NO PHONE NUMBERS, from here on out, you can go out and get 10 numbers a day for 30 days, that's 300 numbers, of those 300 maybe ONE will end up in bed with you after you call. If on all 300 you had stayed there after you approached, conveyed your sexual state, waited for her to go into sexual state, and then isolated her, you would have only approached 50 tops the whole month as you would have been to preoccupied in bed with 10 of those 50, avoiding another 250 approaches. If she finds you at all attractive she will talk to you right then and there, and most likely if you play the game right go home with you that day or from that bar, or into the sex room at a party.

Of course calling a woman, buying her a gift or going on a date with her inside the context of a relationship is fine, but not before she’s proven herself attracted to you enough for sex to happen.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Section 10: Sexual state broken down.

Sexual state is THE most important thing you will learn from this guide. It is THE mind state you will be using to deal with women you want to sleep with. It is most likely the mind state you've had every time you ever sexed a woman in the past, at least as soon as the point came when you KNEW it was gonna happen. There is a certain "walks like a duck acts like a duck, must be a duck" dynamic working for you in the sexual state. If you act like her lover, act like you are in a sexual encounter and assume the behaviours and actions of a great lover, she eventually will start to think you are a waterfowl. Just kidding, of course she starts to go into the same states of mind from other sexual encounters she has had in the past, if she is at all attracted. This is what’s called "rapport congruency". You can look it up if you want to read 300 pages of dime store psychology, but suffice to say, if all the actions and states are present your mind kinda starts to assume it's the same situation, a milder form of "déjà vu".

Furthermore, when someone perceives something in someone, but isn't directly told to them verbally by the person, they tend to think its THEY who are the ones imagining it – that it is comes from within them. That's why I tell you later to not verbalize your sexual intent in any way, as when you don’t, she will more likely to think, "Why am I thinking sexually about this guy….hmmm I must want him or else I wouldn't see him as such a horny guy."

The "sexual state" is readily stepped into by imagining how you interacted with your last lover when in the bedroom before sex, or during pillow talk, and had a lustful desire for the woman. These are the things that it should encompass. These specifics are not to be used individually, but as an overall state that you go into when dealing with a woman. Read Bruce Lees Tao of Jeet Kune Do for an understanding of not focusing on specific technique but rather on overall strategy that encompasses several techniques. My method has been compared to this type of "fluid" theory, contrasting other seduction methods that are closer to classical Karate, which focuses on memorized techniques that take longer to master, and are harder to remember under stress. What follows of more of a troubleshooting guide.

10.1 Sensual eye contact (EC). Proper eye contact with a woman is an important piece of your sexual state. The "bedroom eyes" are something you will need to convey during the encounter, since you want her to develop them as well, as she gets more and more comfortable with you and begins to mirror your actions and "vibe". "Bedroom eyes" are also much more attractive than darting or fearful eyes.

10.2 Closeness, or for the nit picks "physical proximity" to her is also very important. Since you aren't gonna be seductive or sensual standing 2 feet away from her, you need to be within 6-8 inches of her - VERY CLOSE. You slowly move into this as you sense her loosening up a bit. Of course good breath is a crucial at this point. Brush you tongue and FLOSS those back molars out so your mouth doesn't smell like something that passed through the system of a morbidly obese 10-year-old boy. See "conversation" section for why not to say that last sentence in front of a woman, as well.

10.3 Touch her. Since touch is the first step in getting her comfortable with you as a sexual creature, you want to sneak this in slowly. A good progression is: hands, arms, lowers back, upper back, face (while whispering something to her) and hair, then thighs (hand placed but relatively stationary), and upper legs. You should NOT look at you hands as you touch her, as this alerts her to a "question" - "is it ok to touch there?" in dynamic. Also, her eyes will follow your eyes to the touching and it will be unnatural, thus questioned by her or rejected. Touching also shows that "confidence", and may alert her to your being good with women, a fine lover, and confident lover. It demonstrates, "I am not afraid to touch women, because women like to be touched by me", to her inner workings.

Touch early on also is a HUGE time saver, if she is so uncomfortable with you touching her right from the start as to physically or verbally stop it, NOTHING you say or do, short of saving her life is gonna get her into a sexual state for you.

10.4 Tone of voice should be that of a sexual tone. You can’t run up yelling like Adolf Hitler at a nazi youth rally speech, or mumbling and stammering like Woody Allen. NOT SEXY. Not "talks like a duck". Imagine you are talking to a former or current girlfriend in a bed and about to have sex. You soften your voice, you deepen your voice, you speak slower and with an inflection of optimism and kindness. Not your regular speaking voice but YOUR sensual sexual voice. They were right when they said "just be yourself" they just never told you what "self" to be.

Simply sliding into the sexual state will usually encompass the above behaviours inside of itself. Overall these are the medium sized chunks of sexual state, the large being "be horny", and the small likely being to many to ever be fully understood. The small chunks may encompass micro facial expressions, body positioning, or even ESP (extra sensory perception) . Its like how knowing there are vitamins A, C, D in a fruit, and taking those things out and using them in a pill, doesn't give you all of the undiscovered things that are inside a fruit that may be beneficial. We just KNOW A,C,D are essential for good health. It's the same here, we know that sections 10.1,2,3 of this guide are the medium chunks of what’s essential, and we know that eating the fruit is essential (natural sexual state). Lets just live naturally rather than trying to condense it all into a pill or formula and ENJOY eating the fruit (being horny) that gives us all we need.

Now, advanced deal here. Not really a part of sexual state itself, but an obstacle to it sometimes and dealing with it.

10.5 State matching. Quickly notice her state before you approach, is she UP, kinda down, or laughing a lot? STAY in the sexual state, but keep your actions kind of similar to hers so as to not break her state entirely, causing you to be seen as intrusive (breaking rapport). You want to convey the sexual state, but you don't wanna break her state either. This is another reason lone wolfs are easier to go for, as they usually aren't in some kind of "group state" of ruckus or laughter ect. You can approach women in strange states by matching theirs once you get far more advanced, but go more for the calm ones at first. This takes a butload of practice to get down, but as I said this is a trouble-shooting section and not techniques to obsess on.

As an example of state matching WHILE conveying sexual state: Imagine your girlfriend just got home from work she’s EXCITED as hell about a promotion she got at work. Now you've been waiting all day to have sex with her, but you wouldn't just walk up and go sexual on her because it might break her state and cause her to kind of reel back. Instead, you would put your arms around her and say some sort of “wow that's great”, in about half the excitement level she has. This will curb her excited state slightly enough for her to begin recognizing your sexual state.

So say she’s really down because her cat just died, you kinda get a little bit down too, but not completely as down as she is. This makes her kinda follow you into the less depressed state, enough so that she can pickup on your sexual state. She of course assumes it’s HER sexual state, since you aren't saying anything sexual and she just perceives it. So, "I must be horny cause I’m so sad" or "getting excited about this promotion got me excited about other things as well" is what she thinks. Of course it works a little less on strangers than a girlfriend, as they don't yet see you as a sexual outlet (except by virtue of being a man and having a penis). So it takes them some time to say "why am I horny for this guy".

Simple huh? No? Sorry, this last one takes some field practice to get down.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Section 11:

What to say. What you say isn't that important – rather, its how you present yourself to her. Still you need to talk or be labelled an alien so here goes. Simple advice and techniques, as the sexual state, is FAR more important to convey than what you say to her is.

The opener, as I said can just be simple a "hi", "hello", or "you from around here" ect. Introduce yourself at some point with your FULL name, first and last. People used to do this and it had a touch of class, dignity, pride and authority. Now its like, "I’m Dan, I don't have a last name I’m just Dan, I’m simple Dan ". Also being on first and last name basis is good, as she won’t feel like a "slut" for having sex with some guy who she can’t delude herself to think she knows. Get used to introducing yourself this way all the time and within 6 months it’ll be natural so you don't have to think about it.

Say her first name a few times after meeting her, like before a question - "Becky, how do you find yourself in Los Angeles?" Many psychologists say that hearing your name from someone builds a connection, as they usually only hear it from friends, family, and people they like. Don't obsess on these small details, but if you can remember to work it into your convo, great. So long as its not at the expense of breaking your sexual state, and failing to convey that to her. Might be a buncha pop psychology bull**** anyway. Try to get used to doing it though, as it can’t really hurt anything and may help.

The conversation. You don't need to worry about what you aren't saying to get into women’s pants. It’s what you’re saying to keep you -out of them- that you need be concerned about. Try not to swear so much you ****ing *******, its not really sexy. Don't talk about puke, ****, piss, ejaculate, death, your horrid job, her horrid job, illness, religion, politics, rape, child molestation, pornography, or SEX (yes that's right no sex talk, being sexual yet tactful with your words is what women call "subtle”, and as was mentioned, gets them thinking sexually EASIER than saying it outright). Nothing NEGATIVE. You don't wanna talk about her problems or negative things, so if it comes up change the subject. Otherwise, she'll tend to associate negative things with you. It’s the same problem that talking about romance and love ect, causes, except in reverse. You don’t wanna talk about these things that she associates as GOOD with you, because it will prod her to put you into a dating "make him wait" “start a relationship” frame of reference. The same goes for negative topics. You want the topics as neutral. People underestimate the power of just getting to know each other as a comfort builder between folks, so they complicate it with LOADS of "say this, say that" armchair psychology.

Just get to know each other as you convey your sexual state, and watch for hers to appear. "Where are you from?", " what do ya like bout the area", "what’s your favourite TV show?", "why do you like it?", "what do you like to do for fun", "ok well IDEALY what would you LIKE to do for fun?" (they never DO what they like for fun, but like to talk about it). Keep it light -> "getting to know each other before we ****" kinda dynamic. More important to stay in sexual state than to try to "say the right thing" or "get her to think this about me by saying this" ect. Have some ****ing curiosity about people you are gonna do the wamba mamba with would ya!!!!!!!! Her imagining you doing your hobbies, watching the same TV show, going out to the same drive in ect, gets her to imagine you as a normal person, not some guy with a van, ball gag, camera equipment, and a pistol outside waiting to lure her into the lead role of a "snuff" film.

The power of "me too-ing". Saying, "oh my god that's so true", or "me too I love that" ect even when it's a lie, makes you seem more "meant to be" or “compatible”. This is the best verbal technique I've come across yet. Opposites attract? BULL, people hook up with people who are in the same kind of place mentally, or at least who are somewhat agreeable with their little "model of the world".

Let her get to know you. If she’s at all attracted the conversation will get 2 sided within a minute or so.

BIGGEST OF ALL, don't leave, eject, walk off ect just because there is a lull in conversation. She may like you ALOT but she’s nervous and can’t think of much to say. You just haven't verbally connected yet or found out anything about each other. Do you know how many people have lost the love of their life because they didn't give it 5 more seconds???? 910,876,531 that's how many! No I don't ****ing know, but GET REJECTED, don't just walk off. "make the ho say no"

Not a lot of conversation material here huh? Well most guys who are getting bikini models and strippers, as well as all other women into bed, have NO scripts, NO hypnosis phooey, and NO lines. They are just acceptably attractive enough, even slightly overweight, maybe a little short, maybe a kinda odd looking, BUT GO FOR IT! They don't hide their sexuality and they persist where other men tuck tail and run.

I commonly get snubbed, the cold shoulder ect or overall rejected with the women I have sex with right away, but I just persist and eventually things take a turn. You love to breath right? Well I don't care how bad a fart is lingering around you are eventually gonna say "**** I love to breath I think its worth it to smell the fart". Air = sex, bad fart smell = your love handles, bad teeth, short stature or balding head in this metaphor. Cyanide gas = morbid obesity, stinky armpits, deformities and such. They’d rather hold their breath forever = rather go without sex than have it with him.

Section 12:

Watching for her sexual state. As you maintain your sexual state and convey it to her (as you’re get to know each other), the MAIN key is watching for her to finally move into sexual state herself. THIS is when the iron is hot, and you must strike while that iron is hot. This is when you isolate her (as in lone wolf example, and in mildly unattractive woman getting guy alone example).

The keys to recognizing her sexual state coming to be are again something difficult to explain but EASY to recognize. Good explanations are: she lowers eyes and smiles coyly at you, starts to look at your crotch or touch you back sensually, gets flushed and seemingly embarrassed (soon to be bareassed), and starts to stare "hornily" at you and play with something in her hands slowly. These types of things are strong indicators. As you deal more and more with women, you’ll get to know a sexual state in a woman more readily.

Its kinda like you both are in sexual state, you know it, she knows it, she knows you know it, and you know she knows it, so its time to isolate and make bacon (had to add a tasteless reference in there, ask me about "hot buttered corn" some time while not in mixed company).

Section 13:

ISOLATE. You cannot have sex with women in public or in front of people with any consistency. If that's your bag, try it with women you are already in a relationship with. You have to get her alone with you. ANY opportunity to isolate BEFORE going into sexual state should be taken as well of course.

A semi-isolation is a good tactic at bars during the seduction stage. She will undoubtedly have friends with her who will up her social conditioning, AND try to ruin sex for the 2 of you out of jealousy or concern for her safety. This tends to happen BEFORE you've gotten her amped up sexually enough to snub them and come with you. At a bar, when you see a group and want one of them, WAIT for her to leave the herd, wait for her to be coming out of the bathroom (not IN as she may have to piss bad), wait for her to go to the bar to get a drink, wait for her to be ALONE to approach, and then try to keep her from her friends. Take her to the dance floor, ask her to another part of the club to shoot pool or talk ("its quieter over there"). In public this isn't so easy, they will think you are weird if they catch you watching them. So when in public, if you've just GOTTA try for a girl in a group, get a phone number and chalk it up as a loss. Or, if you've got balls of steel, sit down and try it out. Then, watch in horror as the friends ruin it. In public, don't try to entertain these groups to "get in"; it's a waste of time that could be spent on a lone wolf.

A full isolation (your house, her house, your back seat, a broom closet, a sex room at a party ect) is for after you see her go into a sexual state. What you say isn't important, "lets save some money and go back to MY place and have some drinks” (at a bar), "I’m having a barbecue up at my place later you wanna come up and listen to some music for a while" (when in public), or "you should come over to my place and check out my weight equipment" (at the gym). Once they are in sexual state they are ITCHING for ANY opportunity, so you don't need some smooth line. "Lets go in here" to a sales clerk as I opened the door to a storage room, worked once.

Of course if a girl NEVER goes into sexual state for a long period of time, you just try to isolate her anyway and "make the ho say no". NEVER eject. Always either get either a lay, or a rejection. Only TWO options. Don't bail out by getting a number or something. The ONLY time you get a number is if she is totally strapped for time and making excuses of that nature, and in that case call her once and don't think about her again. Basically phone numbers are for when you really don’t even care if you sex her or not, or you don’t care to expend the energy involved in the particular situation or dynamic.

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Section 14:

The close. Once isolated, the words "why don't you come sit with me"? or "why don't you come lay down here?" are CHAMPION. Of course in a broom closet you just press up against the wall and start kissing. At home after you get her laying with you or sitting on your lap ect, you start to touch her even more at this point, stroking her hair saying it smells nice (HER HAIR YOU PERVS), you then get a good eye contact going and go in for a kiss, give her a soft light kiss with no tongue at first, keep this going until things progress to French kissing, give a good 30 minutes of foreplay to get her REALLY turned on so that she doesn't give last minute resistance. Clothes don’t come off for 15-20 minutes, panties don't come off for 25-30 minutes. Then you are on your own, I’m not godamn Dr. Ruth.

14.1 the last minute problem with sex. This happens sometimes, she'll say "I don't know you enough" ect. When this happens don't get mad or upset ect. Just say, "I understand" or "ok, this is nice though huh?" then go back to necking and making out. Eventually go back in for the sex, if happens again say "I understand" and go back in for more kissing and making out, and repeat until it goes through. Hell even if she never gets ready, what have you got better to do than make out with some hot little number? You've got no real "make the ho say no" style of getting a close or getting a rejection to work with at this point, as she already has said no but MAY change her mind. DO NOT struggle or tug or bear weight on her at this stage, as that is considered rape. Use persistence not force, and you'll be ok.

Section 15:

Relations with women. This isn't integral to the system just some advice I'd like to dispense, which you may find useful in dealing with women. I’m no relationship expert but these have been ideal ways of looking at things in my experience.

15.1 Relationships are really based on attraction. If one partner knows they can do better they will usually treat the other party poorly or not reciprocate the attention. If you are a "5" and want a long lasting relationship that you feel some love in, find another "5" with a compatible personality. Of course, you’ll know you can do better (with these skills), but you’ll also know they can’t.

Less jealousy, insecurity, and overall hidden desire to get someone better. You get with a 3 and you are a 5, and you won’t feel much of anything for them in the way of passion and desire, so you’ll make them kinda miserable and insecure. You get with a 10 and you’ll know you can get another one (with these skills) but your attraction will cause you a rampant level of lust and desire that just isn't reciprocated. That will just make you feel like **** all the time. Kinda the "only people I fall in love with don't love me back" syndrome, so common these days.

15.2 In ANY relationship a good method to avoid pain, mess, and eventual heartbreak is to ALWAYS look at how you are being treated and how the relationship makes you feel. NOT at what you feel for them. To do this gauges the base level of passion and attraction she has to you. At the FIRST discomfort or pain caused by the woman in your life, LEAVE. Make her crawl back and apologize. Following this method will set boundaries that will last. You leave and won’t take her calls, and she has to crawl back to you crying the first time she yells at you, holds out sex or hurts you in some way, and there probably wont be a second serving of that dish. It’s hard to do, but it’s important to your well-being. Jaded? Flighty? No. I’d say smart, as it doesn't drag out something that's gonna end anyway, leaving you hurt worse than if it had ended sooner. " It is far better to resist at the beginning than at the end" – somebody clever.

15.3 If a relationship goes bad, or hurts at all, and is dragging out as "friendship" or such, CUT IT CLEAN and you’ll get over it sooner. If you don't it may drag on for a long time, with you getting degraded and rejected. These kinds of relationships drain you in all other areas of life, try to avoid them at all costs, but if you find yourself in one, RUN! “Work it out” with someone new, the next one with a clean slate who hasn’t pushed so far into your boundaries yet.

“When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues” – Balzac.

15.4 When you are in the grasp of love and obsession over a girl always ask, "If I could have sex and a relationship (if I wanted one) with the next 10 beautiful women I see, would I forget that I ever knew the one I am with right now?" If yes, you would, you don't love her. You are sex-addicted and probably putting up with way too much ****. Its time to have a showdown with her, unless she’s just a fancy of yours or a stranger of course, in that event its time to try to sex her. Also ask yourself when in an LTR or when being just friends, "if I could come and have sex with this woman as frequent as I want, but would lose ALL other activities and conversations with her, would I trade that?" If you would only want her for sex, don't put up with her **** if she’s giving you any. Don’t waste time with someone you really don't enjoy, when you could be out finding something more enjoyable and compatible, ALONG with sex in that time spent.

15.5 Women sooth issues. A break up from a long term relationship can be murder on your limbic system, self esteem and well being. The main reason for this is that you have mental issues you’ve learned to deal with. A woman comes along who not only makes your dealing with those issues easier, but quells them altogether. She makes you feel desirable to women, makes you feel like a good lover, makes you feel like someone worthy of love. She leaves, BOOM, you aren’t only missing her ability to quell these issues, but NOW have to learn to deal with them and get used to them all over again. Realize this. Use a pain filled break up as an opportunity to recognize and GET RID of these self esteem problems. Don’t be a co- dependant, always defining who is important to you by what gaps of yours they can fill (mind out of the gutter people), instead be a complete person (self help jargon I know). Seek the permanent company of people you WANT around you, not NEED around you. Eventually you don’t hurt anymore this way.

15.6 Grief as a rebound. OFTEN when you don’t want a relationship to end and it does anyway you will hold onto the pain as a means of not accepting it as REALLY over. You fantasize about the other person crawling back begging to be with you, because they’ve seen the error of their ways. Not a good idea, this only prolongs things, focus on YOU and what she did to “complete you” that needs to be complete on its own by your own rethinking of self esteem, goals and ability to succeed. Remember YOU are physically the same now as before you were ever hurting over this woman, only now you aren’t used to being you anymore, you are used to being you AND her together. The electricity in that brain of yours lies, true love is new love, not someone sticking around forever in order to fill each others needs. Romance writers of old are responsible for all the pain you’ve ever felt over lost love, remember monogamy and commitment, even the word “love” are a 100th as old as man, while sex and short pair bonds are timeless. No one ever killed themselves over losing a sex partner until someone decided co-dependant relationships were some mystical bond that must hurt when severed then told and wrote about it.

Just my thoughts on how to stay happy when it comes to love and relationships, tested, used, and approved by me, myself and I. Once I’m complete emotionally, ill find an emotionally complete woman to attempt a permanent bond with. Til then as temporary as possible hot sexual unions, and a little pain in completing myself through future failed relationships and finally the search for the emotionally complete, “semi attractive” woman looks good to me.

Section 16:

WILLPOWER is all you need in life. As a rule try not to fantasize period, fantasy is what tells your super ego that it has what it wants, because you “id” knows it isn’t possible. To purposefully fantasize, visualize and imagine things at length is to also tell the “id” that something isn’t possible. You must have some slight visualization of anything to create initial desire, but to actively fantasize will only cause you to see something as impossible in the form of diminished willpower. ACTIONS are SPARKED by thoughts, not carried out by them. Thoughts paralyse action after a while. My one life lesson, WILL to do what YOU want in life is all you need.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

This isn’t rocket science. That’s why it can be understood and adapted to various situations.

Look YOUR best, see lone wolf, realize she loves sex, get sexually turned on for her, approach her in sexual state, convey sexual state to her, get to know her while in sexual state, watch for her sexual state, isolate.

Or even easier to remember, 1. be sexual, 2. watch for her sexual state, 3. isolate. Those 3 things are all I take out into the field at a conscious level. The rest has to be filled in to each specific encounter and takes a little practice and time to get ingrained into you. I have seen it work the first run out, by a ****ed up looking guy. “Paralysis by analysis” can be deadly to the willpower, so get on the ball, stop reading and take those 3 phrases, inside your head, out in the field with you and get laid.

And remember "make the ho say no".

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff Gunwitch. 100% agreed. Everyone should read this through several times till they get it.

I've often thought about posting your treatise here but I know it will get lost in the continuing AFC shuffle. (I think it actually has been posted a few times.)

Stick around. Post some more and it may get a little more ingrained into the board. Tough slog for that though.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Yeah, this works, but it works best as a base strategy, underneath everything else. By itself, it can come across as a little bit creepy.

But I've had success with it. The best part about it is that you're never AFRAID to make a move...and things that normally WOULDN'T be moves start turning into "moves".

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best method is being hot, charming and confident and just talk with them and it happens ;) But nice method ye!

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this method a while back in the Austrialian ASF website. It seems to work, if thats your PU style.

Davey A

Reaction score
I think the basic message to all of this is a simple one that has been said here again and again - be confident, know what you want, and go get it.

Gunwitch, this was a great "refresher" for me personally. I'm just starting to do the single thing again after being in a LTR for a year, and I'm glad I read through the whole thing. It's not that I forgot what I was doing when it came to approaching women, but it was good to have a "booster shot" of the basic message. Well done, and thanks.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great stuff!! I've found myself nodding at numerous statements that I've already experimented and seen around me.

Truly is a good guide.

However, I don't think sex-closing every time is a good idea with girls my age (17 and under).

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by HuuBinh
I've read this method a while back in the Austrialian ASF website. It seems to work, if thats your PU style.
Australian ASF site? Link?

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Added to the DJB. These days, very few articles make it in, but this is a longrunning and longstanding article that does the job. Seduction section.

Nick

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I like to see Gunwitch!!! Good thing I already paraphrased this from your sight and I read it every night before I go to sleep. I suggest that those srious about pickup do the same. See ya around mASF... my names Playa_Noir there.

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gunwitch
Section 16:

WILLPOWER is all you need in life. As a rule try not to fantasize period, fantasy is what tells your super ego that it has what it wants, because you “id” knows it isn’t possible. To purposefully fantasize, visualize and imagine things at length is to also tell the “id” that something isn’t possible. You must have some slight visualization of anything to create initial desire, but to actively fantasize will only cause you to see something as impossible in the form of diminished willpower. ACTIONS are SPARKED by thoughts, not carried out by them. Thoughts paralyse action after a while. My one life lesson, WILL to do what YOU want in life is all you need.

RECAP:

This isn’t rocket science. That’s why it can be understood and adapted to various situations.

Look YOUR best, see lone wolf, realize she loves sex, get sexually turned on for her, approach her in sexual state, convey sexual state to her, get to know her while in sexual state, watch for her sexual state, isolate.

Or even easier to remember, 1. be sexual, 2. watch for her sexual state, 3. isolate. Those 3 things are all I take out into the field at a conscious level. The rest has to be filled in to each specific encounter and takes a little practice and time to get ingrained into you. I have seen it work the first run out, by a ****ed up looking guy. “Paralysis by analysis” can be deadly to the willpower, so get on the ball, stop reading and take those 3 phrases, inside your head, out in the field with you and get laid.

And remember "make the ho say no".
1. uhm... earlier u said no "games" (u mentioned palm reading) .. and this whole method is saying ONLY SEXUAL.. but whats wrong with just going with a state of trying to have fun? cant u still do fun / exciting things and still be seen as sexual (kino) ?

2. SO u said not too much visualizing... cuz that ****s with ur willpower............ but uhm i dont think u would have time for visualizing anyways would u? I mean if ur both walking or something..... u gotta be able to do it in like 2 seconds....? Im not sure im exactly getting this. Could you explain it a lil more, what u visualize.. and where? Im guessing at school is a bad place to use this method.. i would think only places would be like at a party type setting..? (im only 17)

Gunwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
1. uhm... earlier u said no "games" (u mentioned palm reading) .. and this whole method is saying ONLY SEXUAL.. but whats wrong with just going with a state of trying to have fun? cant u still do fun / exciting things and still be seen as sexual (kino) ?
2. SO u said not too much visualizing... cuz that ****s with ur willpower............ but uhm i dont think u would have time for visualizing anyways would u? I mean if ur both walking or something..... u gotta be able to do it in like 2 seconds....? Im not sure im exactly getting this. Could you explain it a lil more, what u visualize.. and where? Im guessing at school is a bad place to use this method.. i would think only places would be like at a party type setting..? (im only 17)
The direction you are thinking in, tends to end up the direction you direct the encounter in once she begins to match your state. "FUN" in a club or such to get initial rapport isnt a BAD thing, but at some point you must be mindfull to switch in to a sexual state, else be "LJBFed".

I meant visualization in general in "off hours". Dont be sitting and thinking about how great you are in some fantasy world, get out there and apply your willpower to THIS world is what i mean.

"Make the ho say no"