"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Guide To Eating

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bigboy

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi I have some questions..

Ok I have too many questions to post here so can Industrial or someone that knows alot about this guide plz add me to their IM?

My MSN HOTMAIL-- [email protected]

My AOL AIM-- EliteChaosLeader

My Yahoo IM-- samwell20022000


Plz if anyone knows alot about the guide add me as i want to know alot of things about dieting, this guide, the math in the diet.. and so on.

So plz ppl can u add me so i can get the info i need.. :up:

Thanks All,

Bigboy :cool:
 

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
9
Age
34
ReD MaFiA said:
what's homo milk?
milk that came from a gay cow.
but don't drink it! it'll turn you gay!
 

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
446
Reaction score
1
Crazy Asian said:
milk that came from a gay cow.
but don't drink it! it'll turn you gay!
Thanks for the bump! I'm surprised this thread isn't stickied :eek:

Gonna have to follow that list!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,419
Reaction score
8
Location
UK
Zerix said:
Thanks for the bump! I'm surprised this thread isn't stickied :eek:

Gonna have to follow that list!
It is in the vault, for those that bother to look.
 
Top