Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guess not even being a hot former NFL player and bachelor star makes you good with women

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, Any guy on the bachelor or bachelorette needs this forum because they are still Disney brain washed.
Yeah I definitely agree that his texts are cringey. Totally comes off as butt hurt and he's trying to manipulate his way in having her want him again. He needs to read RT and know that he can't negotiate desire. :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Wow...it was even worse than originally reported.

Stalking, sending anonymous messages from multiple phones, sending himself messages from phones so he could appear like the victim, showing up at her parent's house while she was there...

Dude is acting fvcking psycho...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...it was even worse than originally reported.

Stalking, sending anonymous messages from multiple phones, sending himself messages from phones so he could appear like the victim, showing up at her parent's house while she was there...

Dude is acting fvcking psycho...
Acting like a female

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sad thing is he's had the exposure by being on a national TV show with tons of women that probably want to date him, yet he's got oneitis for some b1tch that doesn't want him. What a loser...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sad thing is he's had the exposure by being on a national TV show with tons of women that probably want to date him, yet he's got oneitis for some b1tch that doesn't want him. What a loser...
I mean this dude could be killing it just based on how he looks...no homo he is a good looking guy women would probably go crazy for.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean this dude could be killing it just based on how he looks...no homo he is a good looking guy women would probably go crazy for.
I fully agree. This spoiled b1tch doesn't know how good he has it. Think about how much exposure he got just being on national TV. That would be like a Megaboost of boosts on Tinder. LOL

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probable the first relationship that rejected him.

It can definitely be a huge mind**** in that situation if you allowed yourself to trust that person as family say. You are shocked and stunned when that person turns their back on you. Especially if you are still blue pilled. It's literally like losing a lover, a best friend and sister all in one if that makes any sense when you are still blue pilled. In that situation/mindset you just want your best friend and the trust you shared back. Uou also allowed this person to help shape your identity and life.

Other women even 9s and 10s look like nothing. You are temporarily blinded. That's how my first long relationship felt.

You quickly grow after that and see the truth for what it is though. Few people can be trusted, especially women who are fickle by nature and only stay with a man as long as he can keep her ***** wet and emotions in check. Once you do something to stop that or cast yourself in an unfavorable light...its over. Just play the game and know the rules. Also non religious women and women with over 3 partners are never to be taken serious for anything other than hooking up imo.

So i won't judge this guy. Obviously, he will probably be back on his feet sooner than the average person just because of his options if nothing else.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being oneitised on a babe who doesn't want you is demasculating and erodes your confidence and attraction. He'll look even better when he leaves the ex alone or after he's attached to a new bae.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy's texts are pathetic and he sounds like a loser.

I don't blame her for getting a restraining order.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why trying to stay a virgin until you find "the one" is a toxic mindset. This dude went crazy for having that mindset and due to not realizing how the world works.