Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guarding against Character Assassination

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do in your life to guard against other people spreading malicious rumors about you?

Rival coworkers, scorned women, Ex spouses and ex girlfriends?

Especially in a small community there are plenty of ways for other people to "poison the well". I'm aware that in life when you stand up for yourself that you will create enemies. How do you keep it from sticking to your reputation?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do in your life to guard against other people spreading malicious rumors about you?

Especially in a small community there are plenty of ways for other people to "poison the well". I'm aware that in life when you stand up for yourself that you will create enemies. How do you keep it from sticking to your reputation?
Sometimes you cant. You'll find folks are tied to groups with agendas. Could be what was your friend. Wear a bodycam and a mike. And still they can have you reacting to enough bull its not worth it.

Billtx49

Reaction score

What do you do? Nothing. Regard it as an experience to learn who your real friends are and witness your enemies expose themselves …
Good character is observed by others, always exposes lies, and truth always surfaces…

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men may be surprised to hear this... But conflict is Beta.

See, in male dominance hierarchy, the one vying for a better position, the beta in this situation, begins the conflict to try to get a better position, but in that action alone, they shoot themselves in the foot because they have revealed their beta mindset.

You maintain your position in the hierarchy unless you run away, if you stand your ground, fight or not, win or lose, youll keep position.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a magnet for many a scorned woman and also many jealous men.

Best advice is to do absolutely nothing. Oh sure, it'll eat under your skin, but I speak from experience.

Initially, their words may turn some people away, but over time, these same people will come around and make their own character judgement.
And sometimes they will actually apologize for wrongly judging you.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies about others is a short term game, telling the truth is a long term game.

Long term game always win, the truth always come out

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is incorrect. Many such sayings are misguided. Even the simplest stories and books have an antagonist and a protagonist. This is called the game of life. Pursuing your goals by overcoming obstacles makes the goal worth obtaining.
Without barriers (antagonists) there can’t be a goal.
Overcoming barriers makes life. However I do know a few that succumb to barriers because it doesn’t invest in their own narrative or story. I mean, how can one complain or fail without succumbing to an antagonistic barrier?
Thank you for attributing my words to a famous quote. I am flattered. I was not quoting anyone, intentionally at least. It was more of an observation about the cast of characters we currently have at hand.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ignore those people and continue to live life they way you want to. Never allow others to define who you are, no matter how "good" their intentions are.

People who start sh!t and spread drama aren't worth your time. And people will always respect a man that stands by his principles in the face of rejection by others.

I also practice a very private life, no one at work has any business knowing anything about me beyond what I allow them to know.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is incorrect. Many such sayings are misguided. Even the simplest stories and books have an antagonist and a protagonist. This is called the game of life. Pursuing your goals by overcoming obstacles makes the goal worth obtaining.
Without barriers (antagonists) there can’t be a goal.
Overcoming barriers makes life. However I do know a few that succumb to barriers because it doesn’t invest in their own narrative or story. I mean, how can one complain or fail without succumbing to an antagonistic barrier?
not quite good and evil are relative, based on your perception and how it was writen, you can even say the history of our world is full of good winning the evil because the winner is the one who write the history and no one will say they are the evil one, imagine hittler winning the 2WW, you belive he would write he was evil? or he was saving his country and in doing so he saved the world.

there is nothing to prevent people talking on your back, also note if you had any modicum of success people WILL talk behind your back, the best you can do is thicken your skin and ignore, hell its kind a surprise when people talk about you when they think you are not listening and you have a nice earing and can listen, or you are getting in a place and right behind the corner you listen they talking about you, you know how you are seen and who are really with you or note, and I tell you the ones who smiles to you the most are more likely to hate your guts lol,

@Black Widow Void said is good too, see people who after sometime will talk with you and apologize for having a bad view of you, from someone they know now can't be trusted

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ignore those people and continue to live life they way you want to. Never allow others to define who you are, no matter how "good" their intentions are.

People who start sh!t and spread drama aren't worth your time. And people will always respect a man that stands by his principles in the face of rejection by others.

I also practice a very private life, no one at work has any business knowing anything about me beyond what I allow them to know.
Their "good intentions" validated themselves and put you under them. Since you aren't as versed in their view point.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score

With some people there is no way to prevent it. I've had it happen twice (once professionally and once personally). Both women who were mad at me. lol. One because I beat out for a promotion and the other because I broke up with her.

The only way to deal with it is CALMLY explain to people WHO ask you about it what's really going on. Otherwise, stay away from it. But with people who engage in the full blown, machevellian character assassination you're talking about...the best bet is hoping you never encounter them...cause it's gonna get messy.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what happens to all prominent figures in society: First they will hate you. And when you die, they will love you again. And then they will build statues of you. And then they will take your philosophies and alter it into a perverted version to suit their own agendas. Such is human nature.
What a wonderful thing to stumble across randomly at 2:30 PM on a Friday. This is so true and so profound. Confirms some of my own life experiences, too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

They do this to repress or limit your greatness. Grant Cordone says that extremely successfuly people literally have to HIDE.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
They do this to repress or limit your greatness. Grant Cordone says that extremely successfuly people literally have to HIDE.

I've been fired a few times in my career. Both times were political hits after I had beat someone out for a promotion and the other one was just plain jealously from a bunch of people at work. Point is, they turned on me when I got too successful. It's a weird as$ experience because it teaches you that other's opinion's of you are literally irrelevant. They don't matter at all. I got picked on in school when I was a kid which led me down my self improvement journey over a DECADE ago. I knew people made fun of you when you were a loser, but I never in a million years thought I'd get hate on and outright sabotaged by people, some of whom I thought liked me, when I was actually the coolest person in the group. I mean I had my sh*t together at my last job and the people ate me alive.

Totally changed my perspective on life in general and what I really think about it all. I really think an experience like the ones aforementioned is one of the final tests/phases you must go through and reconcile w/ psychologically before you reach enlightenment...that or full blown schizophrenia :)

I look at old, crazy homeless people differently now. I catch myself thinking, "Damn I bet that guy was one lucky break away from being a President of a company". And yet, there he is warning everyone who passes by him that the devil is walking behind them..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been fired a few times in my career. Both times were political hits after I had beat someone out for a promotion and the other one was just plain jealously from a bunch of people at work. Point is, they turned on me when I got too successful. It's a weird as$ experience because it teaches you that other's opinion's of you are literally irrelevant. They don't matter at all. I got picked on in school when I was a kid which led me down my self improvement journey over a DECADE ago. I knew people made fun of you when you were a loser, but I never in a million years thought I'd get hate on and outright sabotaged by people, some of whom I thought liked me, when I was actually the coolest person in the group. I mean I had my sh*t together at my last job and the people ate me alive.

Totally changed my perspective on life in general and what I really think about it all. I really think an experience like the ones aforementioned is one of the final tests/phases you must go through and reconcile w/ psychologically before you reach enlightenment...that or full blown schizophrenia :)

I look at old, crazy homeless people differently now. I catch myself thinking, "Damn I bet that guy was one lucky break away from being a President of a company". And yet, there he is warning everyone who passes by him that the devil is walking behind them..
So someone as ambitious as yourself probably needs your own company. Small business yields more capital than corporate America.

And yes some of the homeless did have a good thing going on and took a political hit or family turned on them.

Once you reach enlightened state their behavior is laughable. Before that point they can cause stress, anxiety, depression, skitzo behavior because your brain is processing their lies as the truth or its confused.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest though, if a woman wants to destroy your character, she is probably going to succeed and you certainly wont walk away unscathed, better to explain oneself and endure the exiling than to just disappear for this reason; any kind of rationalization she will have to cling onto will be much better than just her being all emotional.