Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guarding against Character Assassination

2Rocky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do in your life to guard against other people spreading malicious rumors about you?

Rival coworkers, scorned women, Ex spouses and ex girlfriends?

Especially in a small community there are plenty of ways for other people to "poison the well". I'm aware that in life when you stand up for yourself that you will create enemies. How do you keep it from sticking to your reputation?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do in your life to guard against other people spreading malicious rumors about you?

Especially in a small community there are plenty of ways for other people to "poison the well". I'm aware that in life when you stand up for yourself that you will create enemies. How do you keep it from sticking to your reputation?
Sometimes you cant. You'll find folks are tied to groups with agendas. Could be what was your friend. Wear a bodycam and a mike. And still they can have you reacting to enough bull its not worth it.

billtx49

Reaction score

What do you do? Nothing. Regard it as an experience to learn who your real friends are and witness your enemies expose themselves …
Good character is observed by others, always exposes lies, and truth always surfaces…

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Many men may be surprised to hear this... But conflict is Beta.

See, in male dominance hierarchy, the one vying for a better position, the beta in this situation, begins the conflict to try to get a better position, but in that action alone, they shoot themselves in the foot because they have revealed their beta mindset.

You maintain your position in the hierarchy unless you run away, if you stand your ground, fight or not, win or lose, youll keep position.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a magnet for many a scorned woman and also many jealous men.

Best advice is to do absolutely nothing. Oh sure, it'll eat under your skin, but I speak from experience.

Initially, their words may turn some people away, but over time, these same people will come around and make their own character judgement.
And sometimes they will actually apologize for wrongly judging you.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viewing the world as a dichotomy of your friends versus your enemies is the hallmark of a simple mind.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Viewing the world as a dichotomy of your friends versus your enemies is the hallmark of a simple mind.
That is incorrect. Many such sayings are misguided. Even the simplest stories and books have an antagonist and a protagonist. This is called the game of life. Pursuing your goals by overcoming obstacles makes the goal worth obtaining.
Without barriers (antagonists) there can’t be a goal.
Overcoming barriers makes life. However I do know a few that succumb to barriers because it doesn’t invest in their own narrative or story. I mean, how can one complain or fail without succumbing to an antagonistic barrier?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lies about others is a short term game, telling the truth is a long term game.

Long term game always win, the truth always come out

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is incorrect. Many such sayings are misguided. Even the simplest stories and books have an antagonist and a protagonist. This is called the game of life. Pursuing your goals by overcoming obstacles makes the goal worth obtaining.
Overcoming barriers makes life. However I do know a few that succumb to barriers because it doesn’t invest in their own narrative or story. I mean, how can one complain or fail without succumbing to an antagonistic barrier?
Thank you for attributing my words to a famous quote. I am flattered. I was not quoting anyone, intentionally at least. It was more of an observation about the cast of characters we currently have at hand.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for attributing my words to a famous quote. I am flattered. I was not quoting anyone, intentionally at least. It was more of an observation about the cast of characters we currently have at hand.
It was the least I could do.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ignore those people and continue to live life they way you want to. Never allow others to define who you are, no matter how "good" their intentions are.

People who start sh!t and spread drama aren't worth your time. And people will always respect a man that stands by his principles in the face of rejection by others.

I also practice a very private life, no one at work has any business knowing anything about me beyond what I allow them to know.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite good and evil are relative, based on your perception and how it was writen, you can even say the history of our world is full of good winning the evil because the winner is the one who write the history and no one will say they are the evil one, imagine hittler winning the 2WW, you belive he would write he was evil? or he was saving his country and in doing so he saved the world.

there is nothing to prevent people talking on your back, also note if you had any modicum of success people WILL talk behind your back, the best you can do is thicken your skin and ignore, hell its kind a surprise when people talk about you when they think you are not listening and you have a nice earing and can listen, or you are getting in a place and right behind the corner you listen they talking about you, you know how you are seen and who are really with you or note, and I tell you the ones who smiles to you the most are more likely to hate your guts lol,

@Black Widow Void said is good too, see people who after sometime will talk with you and apologize for having a bad view of you, from someone they know now can't be trusted

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite good and evil are relative, based on your perception and how it was writen, you can even say the history of our world is full of good winning the evil because the winner is the one who write the history and no one will say they are the evil one, imagine hittler winning the 2WW, you belive he would write he was evil? or he was saving his country and in doing so he saved the world.

there is nothing to prevent people talking on your back, also note if you had any modicum of success people WILL talk behind your back, the best you can do is thicken your skin and ignore, hell its kind a surprise when people talk about you when they think you are not listening and you have a nice earing and can listen, or you are getting in a place and right behind the corner you listen they talking about you, you know how you are seen and who are really with you or note, and I tell you the ones who smiles to you the most are more likely to hate your guts lol,

@Black Widow Void said is good too, see people who after sometime will talk with you and apologize for having a bad view of you, from someone they know now can't be trusted
It has to do with writing, novels, screenplays, romance novels. Name it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ignore those people and continue to live life they way you want to. Never allow others to define who you are, no matter how "good" their intentions are.

People who start sh!t and spread drama aren't worth your time. And people will always respect a man that stands by his principles in the face of rejection by others.

I also practice a very private life, no one at work has any business knowing anything about me beyond what I allow them to know.
Their "good intentions" validated themselves and put you under them. Since you aren't as versed in their view point.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Create enemies. A few good ones are inevitable.
I'm no stranger to getting hated on by people that I couldn't distinguish from a can of paint. It's inevitable. Especially if you have a prominent presence in the social atmosphere.

But the funny thing is, 99% of people who initially hate me eventually like me later on. It was their own insecurities that they were projecting onto me in the first place. So it had nothing to do with me whatsoever.

So the answer is you just learn to smile and laugh at it. Everyone is projecting their insecurities at you. Low self esteem is an epidemic. And it has nothing to do with you.

This is what happens to all prominent figures in society: First they will hate you. And when you die, they will love you again. And then they will build statues of you. And then they will take your philosophies and alter it into a perverted version to suit their own agendas. Such is human nature.

The human ego is inherently insecure and very predictable.

Knowing how insecure human egos are and seeing that they are really no threat and actually operating from a place of fear, I don't feel the need guard myself against anyone. I open myself up and make myself vulnerable because I know these people have no real power to attack me with.

Here's a golden rule when it comes to self esteem. People with high self esteem spread positivity and seek to inspire others. They rarely make it personal with anybody and usually stay in their lanes. High esteemed people are some of the most pleasant people to be around.

Those who have low self esteem seek to tear others down to their level of misery. They make it personal with people they perceive to be higher than them. They live a negative existence and it's best to avoid them. Your dominant presence will just bring out the worst in them because it reflects back to them their own lack. And instead of facing the music and dealing with their own feeling of inferiority in a healthy and mature way, they lash out at you instead. This is a primitive way to deal with their own securities.

Envy is a natural emotion. But if envy is repressed, it becomes jealousy. And jealousy becomes hate.

So do not refrain from envying those who you deem higher status than you. Embrace envy and use it as a fuel to launch yourself. Be motivated by other's success and thriving and curse it not. Capture the essence of what seems to work for them and instill it into your own tool-bag. This is the proper way to mentally process those you envy.

People who hate never learned to properly deal with envy, which is a natural emotion that was meant to motivate you.

And thus, those who claim to be humble and free from envy secretly are the most hateful and spiteful and will talk sh1t behind your back, lol. They will stab you in the back with no remorse when you least expect it. So watch out for the people who try to act a little too humble. Underneath the feigned humility is a conniving sh1tbag who will secretly celebrate your downfall, and might even contribute to it.

Last edited:

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no stranger to getting hated on by people that I couldn't distinguish from a can of paint. It's inevitable. Especially if you have a prominent presence in the social atmosphere.

But the funny thing is, 99% of people who initially hate me eventually like me later on. It was their own insecurities that they were projecting onto me in the first place. So it had nothing to do with me whatsoever.

So the answer is you just learn to smile and laugh at it. Everyone is projecting their insecurities at you. Low self esteem is an epidemic. And it has nothing to do with you.

This is what happens to all prominent figures in society: First they will hate you. And when you die, they will love you again. And then they will build statues of you. And then they will take your philosophies and alter it into a perverted version to suit their own agendas. Such is human nature.

The human ego is inherently insecure and very predictable.

Knowing how insecure human egos are and seeing that they are really no threat and actually operating from a place of fear, I don't feel the need guard myself against anyone. I open myself up and make myself vulnerable because I know these people have no real power to attack me with.

Here's a golden rule when it comes to self esteem. People with high self esteem spread positivity and seek to inspire others. They rarely make it personal with anybody and usually stay in their lanes. High esteemed people are some of the most pleasant people to be around.

Those who have low self esteem seek to tear others down to their level of misery. They make it personal with people they perceive to be higher than them. They live a negative existence and it's best to avoid them. Your dominant presence will just bring out the worst in them because it reflects back to them their own lack. And instead of facing the music and dealing with their own feeling of inferiority in a healthy and mature way, they lash out at you instead. This is a primitive way to deal with their own securities.

Envy is a natural emotion. But if envy is repressed, it becomes jealousy. And jealousy becomes hate.

So do not refrain from envying those who you deem higher status than you. Embrace envy and use it as a fuel to launch yourself. Be motivated by other's success and thriving and curse it not. Capture the essence of what seems to work for them and instill it into your own tool-bag. This is the proper way to mentally process those you envy.

People who hate never learned to properly deal with envy, which is a natural emotion that was meant to motivate you.

And thus, those who claim to be humble and free from envy secretly are the most hateful and spiteful and will talk sh1t behind your back, lol. They will stab you in the back with no remorse when you least expect it. So watch out for the people who try to act a little too humble. Underneath the feigned humility is a conniving sh1tbag who will secretly celebrate your downfall, and might even contribute to it.
True

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score

With some people there is no way to prevent it. I've had it happen twice (once professionally and once personally). Both women who were mad at me. lol. One because I beat out for a promotion and the other because I broke up with her.

The only way to deal with it is CALMLY explain to people WHO ask you about it what's really going on. Otherwise, stay away from it. But with people who engage in the full blown, machevellian character assassination you're talking about...the best bet is hoping you never encounter them...cause it's gonna get messy.

lostintime

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a wonderful thing to stumble across randomly at 2:30 PM on a Friday. This is so true and so profound. Confirms some of my own life experiences, too.