Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GRR WTF? Bladder problem?

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, strange question here...

I have had this problem for a while. When I urinate, I go all that i can, and I feel like I am absolutely finished, then I zip up, and what do you know? A tiny wet spot forms on my pants.

Does anybody know if this could be a sign of anything bad? Being that I am only 16, I think it is unlikely that I have any kind of bladder problem...

Am I just somehow urinating incorrectly?

I hate this. I came to work, and went to the bathroom, and I got a pretty damn big wet circle on my pants right now. This sucks.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try some kegal exercises, this is where you tense up the muscles at the base of your penis.
When you have a pee try to stop and start the flow, the muscle you use for this is the one you need to beef up.

Try to tense it up, hold for a few seconds and release, do this for five minutes a day and you should never have any more problems.

If you still have the problem after a few weeks of that then go see a doc.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you taking any ephedra?

This can cause some prostate problems and might be something to look into. Even if you don't take ephedra, go to a doctor and get it checked, just in case.

It's probably nothing but you never really know.

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no, I'm not taking ephedra.