Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

growth hormone

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi has anyone of you guys taken growth hormone for weight lifting? How is it different from testosterone ?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldnt advise anyone to take any type of steroid. Yes they produce results which you’ll enjoy for a short while, but in the long run ultimately you’ll pay for it with your health, if not with your life.

Stay natural and healthy if you can.
But each to their own, the choice is yours.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I personally wouldnt advise anyone to take any type of steroid. Yes they produce results which you’ll enjoy for a short while, but in the long run ultimately you’ll pay for it with your health, if not with your life.

Stay natural and healthy if you can.
But each to their own, the choice is yours.
Growth hormone isn't a steroid.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity how old are you? Some of my friends have used hgh or Mk-677 which raises your gh a good deal.... they did not get shredded or jacked... they experienced much better sleep... a better sense of well-being, quicker injury recovery and less injuries while on it.... body composition wise... they seemed to retain a pretty insane amount of fluid, weight gain and crazy appetite... if I wanted to do a massive bulk without any concern for my appearance... I would take it but enjoy being lean way too much.