Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow Some Ball$

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LJC
HA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! PRL? This is a 40 something guy who canvasses college chicks and couldn't understand why they were avoiding him like the black plague.....bet you never read that FR, did ya? You must have missed the "I'm so lonely please talk to me threads" too.....

No wonder I'm the "odd man out" here.
He being 40 something is a blessing for me, as I am 19 years old. I can benefit from many things he says, as he has a hell lot more experience than I do.

I like and dislike things that many posted here. But I take what I do like. I learn more that way. I for example do not agree with everything Player_Supreme posted, but this doesn't change the fact that he said many wise things.

I still can't understand why they're banned. They're prone to flame wars because of their writing style and radical opinions (which I find OK), but that doesn't change the fact that they have a point. You can disagree, of course. But even disagreeing is a learning experience. This benefits everyone.

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Player? He bagged mediocre white chicks and bragged on endlessly about it. PRL? Definately has some sorry moments of reveal that doesn't seem to be available in search anymore.....

Be very careful who you take advice from around here.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
Hey let's not flame. :p
Indeed. :D

LIT has lots of great posts.
I agree.

LJC also know his shyt. He's an old-timer on this website!! :cool:
I saw he is an old-timer, but never tried to search some of his stuff. I will. :D

What I find weird is that I sense some anger coming from everywhere on this board recently. More often than not people start flaming each other for dumb reasons, and that's sad. For everyone.

Peace!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My longest relationship

Well LJC nice to meet you :)

my longest relationship was 3 years

it ended when she asked me to marry her ( her religous parents put the pressure on her to marry )

i said " no i am not ready yet "

she said fine if you don't marry me i will find someone who will

I DO NOT RESPOND WELL TO THREATS

ie. if you don't have a gun pointed at me expect serious danger

i said fine " DO IT "

she stood there with a shocked look on her face

her manipulation and games were supposed to work !

WRONG MAN TO TRY THAT ON !

i said " oh you need help ? "

i said " ok i don't want to see you again that should make it easy for you to find a new man and get over me "

and started walking away

she started crying and saying sorry blah blah blah she was just doing it to make me jealous and get me to marry her

i said " sorry i don't accept threats FROM ANYONE "

" it's over "

this chick then goes out gets new bf 2 weeks later. engaged 1 month later. married 5 months later.

AND IS NOW MARRIED.... HAPPILY ? I DOUBT IT !

the dude she married was the biggest AFC i have ever met !!!

regrets ? yeah i spent alot of time training her and it was wasted. sometimes i look back and maybe i should have handled the situation with alittle more TACT. but when i think about what i learned from being in that long term relationship i am happy i never stayed. she was too under the thumb of her parents no matter how hard i tried to break their control.

when i roll my b*tch rolls with me

not her parents not her friends not her ex not her anything

marriage is a team. it's us two against the world. hard enough to make a relationship work in this messed up world let alone a marriage with division among the team.

A HOUSE DIVIDED CANNOT STAND !

3 years and she was still more scared of what her parents thought than being loyal to me and our relationship.

damn her parents must have beat the crap out of her as a kid lol !

so there you have it LJC. i thought why should i qualify myself to LJC the dude i never seen before. well i checked out your posts and you seem legit.

you be smooth and suave. i will be me :)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: LJC
“ You're not a DJ, you're a pimp “

“ You don't strike me as crafty and seductive, you strike me as stubborn and pimpish “

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes you can be my friend LJC :)

did you find something to rhyme with sunset for you love poem yet ?

i am glad we are opposites LJC....

YOU COMPLETE ME !

hahaha :p

LJC
I'm trying to explain something along the lines of "diminishing returns" in relationships

can you please explain you views on this matter for the forum

i am very interested. please explain this

“ You're not a DJ, you're a pimp “

“ You don't strike me as crafty and seductive, you strike me as stubborn and pimpish “

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, LIT, what can I say... sometimes they go bad after so many years of being good!

My longest LTR was over three years, too. We came to college, and my girlfriend made some slut friends.

I wasn't worried, because I am secure and all that crap. They said "You've got to be single in college! Have fun!" Well they convinced her that there were greener pastures if she weren't 'tied down', so she decided to 'experiment' (bytch speak for 'become a wh0re'). It was "sayonara, baby" when she laid his hands on that guy.

I learned the hard way that you really do have to be a hardass sometimes. She started actin a little funny, and I didn't put my foot down right away - and it got out of hand.

Oh well, live and learn.

Now, being 20 and single for the first time in over 3 years is what brought me to this site, and I'm more convinced then ever that a girl needs a man not a boy. My ex had a man, and she knows it too (she still tries to call me all the time...)

She convinced me, though, that being single for a while isn't a bad idea - and it's not half bad at all. I love it at the moment, and I'm not looking to get into a serious relationship right now. Maybe a few summer flings.

Picking up girls isn't all that hard, it's keepin them honest that takes a man and not just a 'pick up artist'

Aru

Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC,

I see merit in what LIT says. It makes sense that a woman would want a man to lead her.

However, I sense wisdom in your words as well.

Let's just say I'm intrigued. I'm curious to know your story. Of your desire to "inject the uncertainty of the dynmaics in human nature" into this thread, let's hear it. Your objections to LIT's "all or nothing dominating frame" are spoken like a man who has some experience to back up what he says.

Your posts in this thread have all been subtly alluding to this "diminishing returns" topic.

I entreat you LJC:
Let us have a peek at your cards.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.
^^^real talk soulja cuzz.....no doubt....

darthsidious

Banned
Reaction score
<darth mode off>

nothing is absolute bro. besides she will find a way to sneak a girls night out whether you like it or not. consider limited control....

<darth mode on>

Darth Sidious did not control or manipulate anyone. He merely suggested things take place as if he was moving a chess piece and waited for the other side to react to it. He did not demand power, he simply offered something that no one else could and stepped into that position.

Believe it or not younglings, you can have complete control over someone/some people by doing small things here and there especially one who is an expert at even relationships just like Pook....

Pook will trick you into believing you can become a great man. Only someone else.. someone more wise in theories can give you that, Pook only speaks from his experiences which are none yours.

And here is my tip of the week:

It's okay if someone busts you on your lie, LET THEM BUST YOUR LIE.

Darth George Bush JR did this excellently as I have taught him when he was a teenager. I told him to lie as much as he can and if people catch him on it, don't deny it, go along with it and even make fun of it. Simply say "I don't know." If they are frustrated by your lie, know that you have them and never ever "make up" - continue on with life. Attack your enemies with the same attacks I told Darth Bush. Those Swiftboat veterans were of much use against Kerry.

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Remember...you asked....

I believe in my experiences the principles of relationships can be closely tied to some basic principles of economics and vice versa, and the reason being that each are driven by common human denominators. This diminishing returns subject I refer to is but one example, and those knowing a little about economics are all too familiar with it. The economical, boring definition of this "law" is something you can look up for yourselves, as I won't bore anyone with the details. I'm not referring literally to the economic law anyway. It's figurative, hence exact economic definition inconsequencial.

What does this have to do with women? Before I get to that, let us put the ballpark fundamentals of this "law" into a more familiar, everyday example: Eating. What's your favorite food? Pizza? Sushi? Ice Cream? Doesn't matter. Think about what it is right now....Recall how you find it a treat when you can get it. Recall how you have had cravings for it in the past. Now, imagine eating it three times a day, every day of the week, every week of the month and every month of the year. Nothing else except this favorite food of yours. Breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day with no end in sight.

The idea is that you will eventually grow entirely sick of this crap once thought as a favorite. So sick of it, in fact, that the mere thought of eating it yet once again literally turns your stomach. Don't believe me? Try it for two weeks. Post a FR on it.

The idea is not to compare women to pizza, or even to say that being the man is like being a slice of pizza. Not at all. It is to compare the overload of a pleasurable sense. These pleasurable senses can be anything -- taste, touch, feelings, lust, admiration or orgasms.... Why do you think long time couples usually experience a decline in sexual activity? How many times have you awoken the day after promising to God you will never drink again? Diminishing returns. Depending on one element to make you or anyone else feel something indefinately weakens if not offset , paired or avoided periodically all together.

This is why people change over periods of time. It is something entirely seperate from the idea that, although possibly true, that you are becoming more of a chump or she more b*tchy than ever before. These facets are results of the issue I'm trying to reveal here.

Now let's take this understanding and inject it into a typical relationship. Or better yet, let's begin with the leading expectations before one:

"Hi, my name is Shelly. I am looking for someone who is down to earth. A guy who is open-minded, sweet, sincere, polite, understanding, a gentlemen, someone who can make time if they really want to, someone who likes sports, enjoys going out dancing or just sitting on a couch watching a movie. I am not sure if there is someone out there who fits that description and if there is...would like to meet him. The critical points to this special someone is that he is not involved in another relationship...he isn't dating someone exclusively, have a gf, engaged, or married to someone. You literally have to be single."

Now, obviously, this is a personals ad. And for your curiousity, this woman is actually a fairly attractive one. But never mind the context. We need only to know that this melodious crap came from a woman's mind.

Need I say the chump gets dumped? Of course not, this is Sosuave. Everyone knows this, and if they don't, they will within reading 5 threads. But why does he get dumped exactly? Too predictable? Boring? Not manly enough? The first time, yes. Every time after that, No! Every chump thereafter is like another slice of pizza, just like the one before, the one before that one, the next one and the next one after that. Just more cheese.

This should seem reasonably understandable to you by now, but what if I were tell you this is not the only way it happens in a woman's mind? Or anyone's mind for that matter? Let's look again:

"I've recently had to let go of my boyfriend so I currently have a opening for an insensitive loser jerk. These are pretty big shoes to fill as my ex was a real winner. If you are incapable of giving a genuine apology, compliment, or if you constantly find yourself saying insensitive things at just the right moment (i.e. death of a family member)you could be an ideal candidate. bonus points if you are over 60k in debt, have never lived alone, failed a military psych test, don't know that you need a passport to go to London and took close to 10 years to graduate with a bachelor's degree from a state college."

Yeah...ooooookay... Before I move on here, let me just say that this gem of an ad is not my attempt to pair up the idea of "being a man" to what backlash reaction it may cause a woman to have. I'm not there yet. The idea of this ad is to explore the same exact principles as the ad before, but from the more realistic side. This one too is looking for the "I love you too, sweety bunny boo" bullsh*t, but approaches it from an entirely different way.

What's the point? It's the coming around of the same thing over and over, like eating that same damn plate of crap every time. A part of you kicks in and tries to change something, anything, just to make it a liiiiiiittle different than before. It goes beyond internet dating. It goes beyond the club scene. It goes right down deep into the roots of happy marriages.

Do you think you're the first boyfriend? She your first girlfriend? There have been many before us, many before them. It's the entire reason Sosuave hatched in someone's mind. It may be the reason why you came here to begin with. It doesn't matter what it is: flirting, joking, ****y..all tact. Never one the solution. The solution is in the grander scheme of things; A new presentation of the same old things somehow interestingly combined....

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bonus points if you are over 60k in debt, have never lived alone, failed a military psych test, don't know that you need a passport to go to London and took close to 10 years to graduate with a bachelor's degree from a state college."
lol

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC i am not ashamed to put my hand up and say i need help

i don't understand what you said. it was too deep for me maybe ?

can you say it in simple / plain laymans terms

i know pizza is a simple parable but i am still Lost In the Translation

and does your what ever that is explain old people married for 60 years since world war 2 ?

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
can you say it in simple / plain laymans terms

No. You'll just have to think.

and does your what ever that is explain old people married for 60 years since world war 2 ?

As a matter of fact, it is relative to a 60 year marriage. Such marriages prove there are ways of overpowering these cycles.
Hence, "The solution is in the grander scheme of things".

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penguin
I differ in my opinion of this. If a girlfriend of mine said "I would like to get gang banged by 3 other guys, is that ok?" I'd say "yeah, that's fine". And yes, I am serious, that would be my answer.

Guess who would then have no boyfriend any more. Yep, her. Women can make their own decisions, and I won't influence that. However, the incorrect decisions will result in certain .consequences (i.e. me leaving).

I don't have the patience and/or energy to make a woman's decisions for her. I make mine, and mine only. It's not my problem if a woman makes a decision that results in me leaving her. A woman being loyal is not my responsibility, it's hers. And if she is not loyal, so be it. This method will prove it one way or another.
.....................................................................................................
I Agree with that, a friend of mine had a similar inccident with a girl, who wanted to go drinking with a few male friends and femal friends too, my firend didnt go along... with them cuss he was tired.
... when the girl was at the door.. he said goodbye.. and she looked at him so confused and said why did he say that.. then he told her have fun and goodbye..she left unknowing that her relationship was over at that point.(i wish more guys would have guts like that) she called him after that he didnt pickup she stalked him for ever he never took her back.. that serves her right.
one thing guys should know is that if you aint married you dont own the woman.

Kerouwacky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm bothering to post, since most of you come off like a bunch of f#ck-witted a$$holes saying s#it like "Women are ho's and need to know their place." If you really had any balls, you'd trust your girl to be able to go out with her friends and have a good time w/out cheating on you. Alcohol lowers judgement and inhibition for sure, but if your girl cheats on you and tries to tell you it happened because she was drunk, there were already serious problems in your relationship and getting drunk is a convienent excuse for her to go and do stupid ****. If she's going out, getting drunk and messing around with other guys at the bar/club where ever, you don't want her anyway. But there are plently of women who can have a night out without doing something stupid.

I'm a good girl. I'm presently not involved with anyone, but if I was, the occasional night out with the girls isn't going to suddenly turn me into a skank.

I'll be honest, it's validating to know that other men find me attractive and if they want to buy me a drink, I don't have a problem with it, but if they get too flirty or try anything, I tell them straight up that I'm taken or that I don't play that way. I don't give my number out, and if I'm involved with someone already, I'm not going to take someone else's number.

Even when I don't have a bf, if a guy at a bar comes on to me, I figure he's just looking for easy pu$$y, especially if he's drunk. I don't play that game. One time this guy I'd been talking to most of the night at a club was sitting next to me and all of the sudden I felt his hand moving up my thigh under the table, so I asked him what the **** he thought he was doing? He says "You're hot. You wanna go somewhere and make out?" So I say "Aww.. aren't you sweet. But you're drunk as **** and I'm not into hooking up with drunk guys I meet at bars. If you wanna talk and get to know me first sometime, when you're sober, maybe you'll have a shot. Now get your hand off my leg." He took his hand off my leg and he did give me his number before he left, and I finally called about two weeks later. He was seeing someone by then. Probably someone he picked up in a bar.

This is just my experience, though. I wouldn't say I'm classy, because I swear like a sailor and I'm pretty open/honest/blunt with people, but I'm also loyal (when I have someone to be loyal to) and not interested in being someone's drunken bar pick-up etc. It's about self-respect.

Then again, I guess I've always had a massive set of balls myself.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerouwacky
I don't know why I'm bothering to post, since most of you come off like a bunch of f#ck-witted a$$holes saying s#it like "Women are ho's and need to know their place." If you really had any balls, you'd trust your girl to be able to go out with her friends and have a good time w/out cheating on you. Alcohol lowers judgement and inhibition for sure, but if your girl cheats on you and tries to tell you it happened because she was drunk, there were already serious problems in your relationship and getting drunk is a convienent excuse for her to go and do stupid ****. If she's going out, getting drunk and messing around with other guys at the bar/club where ever, you don't want her anyway. But there are plently of women who can have a night out without doing something stupid.

I'm a good girl. I'm presently not involved with anyone, but if I was, the occasional night out with the girls isn't going to suddenly turn me into a skank.

I'll be honest, it's validating to know that other men find me attractive and if they want to buy me a drink, I don't have a problem with it, but if they get too flirty or try anything, I tell them straight up that I'm taken or that I don't play that way. I don't give my number out, and if I'm involved with someone already, I'm not going to take someone else's number.

Even when I don't have a bf, if a guy at a bar comes on to me, I figure he's just looking for easy pu$$y, especially if he's drunk. I don't play that game. One time this guy I'd been talking to most of the night at a club was sitting next to me and all of the sudden I felt his hand moving up my thigh under the table, so I asked him what the **** he thought he was doing? He says "You're hot. You wanna go somewhere and make out?" So I say "Aww.. aren't you sweet. But you're drunk as **** and I'm not into hooking up with drunk guys I meet at bars. If you wanna talk and get to know me first sometime, when you're sober, maybe you'll have a shot. Now get your hand off my leg." He took his hand off my leg and he did give me his number before he left, and I finally called about two weeks later. He was seeing someone by then. Probably someone he picked up in a bar.

This is just my experience, though. I wouldn't say I'm classy, because I swear like a sailor and I'm pretty open/honest/blunt with people, but I'm also loyal (when I have someone to be loyal to) and not interested in being someone's drunken bar pick-up etc. It's about self-respect.

Then again, I guess I've always had a massive set of balls myself.
I like to tease horny girls in bars. I have a girlfriend, but doing so makes me feel like an attractive man.

My balls are actually massive. But I NEED validation and attention.

:rolleyes:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerouwacky
One time this guy I'd been talking to most of the night at a club was sitting next to me and all of the sudden I felt his hand moving up my thigh under the table, so I asked him what the **** he thought he was doing? He says "You're hot. You wanna go somewhere and make out?"
So, why would a guy want his girl to be in that position, for starters? Because her gfs are going? c'mon. The girl's "proper response" takes into account that she's sober, etc.

I think the main thing is that trouble can MANY times be avoided. I know girls nowadays are like "I'm a woman, I can take care of myself". But then a girl goes out through a dark street at night and she gets mugged/raped... and you can't "blame the victim". But, couldn't that have been avoided by taking a cab or just avoiding the situation?

Facite omnia sapienter ("Do everything with common sense").

Kerouwacky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't really MAD at the guy, just shocked that he did it.

I was there because one of our indie newspapers was hosting a singles party and I could get in free because I had a personal ad on their website, and there were some good bands, a prize drawing and trivia challenge. (BTW, I f#cking ROCKED the trivia challenge and won the most fabulous prizes, such as a set of nipple clamps that I have yet to use. People were high-5ing me all night!) I went by myself becuase I couldn't find anyone to go with me (most of my friends are guys and have gfs). Since it WAS a singles party, I was dressed to attract, so I suppose it was to be expected. But he was respectful after I told him no. Just to let you know, I hadn't had a drop of alcohol all evening. Stone cold sober. But he'd been flirting with me and I'd engaged him in conversation. The only reason he so blatantly hit on me was because his friend who had been sitting with us was up at the bar and I took his seat. I'd also seen him get shot down by some girl about a half hour before.

I see what you're saying, though. BUT if I was in a relationship, I wouldn't be at a singles party. And I'd tell someone I was taken before it got to that point.

I hardly ever go out to bars/clubs, and when I do, I tend to avoid meet markets because it's not my scene.

I did go to a club once when my best friend was visiting and we went out with one of her other friends. Was a mutual friend, but not really anymore because she's *****y. She's one of the chicks y'all are *****ing about, and rightly so. She's 24, married, 2 kids a bodybuilder and had recently gotten implants and likes to go to clubbing and the attention from men. Her husband seems cool with it though...

My best friend is a lesbian, so I don't have any issues with her.

Kerouwacky

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just dawned on me that you meant that they take the appropriate response BECAUSE they're sober.

So your concern is that your girl is drunk and getting hit on and she's more vulnerable to making bad/stupid decisions or getting raped/hurt because she doesn't have her wits about her.

Well, I don't know what to tell you. It's like "Do you not trust your girl, or do you just not trust other men?" That is a difficult situation. But it's still my position that the occasional GNO isn't a reason to freak out on her if she's been good to you thus far. If it's about being in physical danger, a woman should have pepper spray and an airhorn. And her friends should have her back. I figured there was always that one girl who looks out for her friends or is just such a pain in the ass that it keeps everyone else in check. Usually that girl is me.

Do you ever go to strip clubs? I realize it's different because you can't actually f#ck the strippers and they're probably lesbians and not interested in you anyway, but you can buy a lap dance.