Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow Some Ball$

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello people and welcome to my first thread in awhile

todays episode is called : GROW SOME BALL$

**WARNING THE FOLLOWING THREAD WILL BE HARD TO UNDERSTAND FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO USE THE WORD INSECURE TO ALLOW WOMEN TO WALK ALL OVER THEM**

i was over on the mature mens forum and i saw this

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76959

i posted a reply and it got me thinking

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship.

A story about a MAN who lost his balls and got them back again.

2 months ago my friend Ben got drunk. i went over to his house and he says lets go for a drive in town. it's a saturday night ! i say yeah sure man. he is too drunk to drive. he says lets take my car ! it's a 5 litre v8 ! i say why not just take my pimp mobile ? it is more comfortable. he says no man you gotta drive my car for me it has a subwoofer yada yada yada. i say ok fine.

he tells his missus he is going with me for awhile and says goodbye to his 2 kids and we drive away. we cruise around for awhile and i see another friend of mine. you may have heard me post about him on the car threads. he drives a bright green ford capri convertible. so he always has hot chicks ( alot of modern women are shallow and love bling bling ). tonight was no exception. but he didn't have enough seats. he asks if i can fit one into my car. i ask Ben. Ben says yes and we get a HB9 in the back seat and we roll following the convertible. the nights ends no dramas. all is well.

the next day i get an sms from Ben. the HB9 had sprayed perfume on her when she was in the back seat. his girlfriend when putting the seat belt on her kids in the back seat SMELT THE PERFUME and went MENTAL. she accused Ben of having a girl in the car. now Ben *****d up. he says NO. **HE LOST HIS BALLS** he lied and now his hole is alot deeper. she KNOWS that a woman has been there. and on the backseat it looks like he had sex with a chick on the backseat. and he is denying it so it must be true !

Ben is in hell. his life is $hit he says he must come to my house so we can get our stories straight cause his GF is on the warpath.

4 days of living hell for Ben later he comes to my house. he works alot. he says LIT i dunno what to do. i say Ben i remember 5 years ago when ever your woman gave you drama YOU TOLD ME you put your foot down and that was it. no more argument. you settled it when the foot came down.

what has changed Ben ? you have to go and tell her the truth and put your foot down. you did nothing wrong. you didn't cheat. tell her how it is and don't accept her bull$hit.

Ben says i am right. he goes home. tells the truth and lays the smack down.

i don't hear from Ben for 3 days. did she murder him ? i ring him up. Ben what happened ?

Ben said. i told her the truth. told her i wasn't going to have anymore bull$hit AND SHE WAS COOL WITH IT

i am like dude she just was cool ? he says yes she relaxed as soon as i told the truth and told her i wasn't going to take any of her bull$hit

HE STARTED ACTING LIKE A MAN

now you may say she relaxed because of the truth. NO. the chick could have thought and rightly so that it was another story and he really did cheat on her. but she knows Ben. when he says thats enough b*tching then she knows she has pushed the limits of what she can get away with. she HAD TO accept it. Because he is a MAN.

now back to this saying i hear bounced around alot

" stop being insecure "

your girlfriend is allowed to be friends with her ex

STOP TRYING TO CONTROL HER

your girlfriend is allowed grind up against other men while drunk in the clubs

YOU DON'T OWN HER

STOP BEING INSECURE

^^ thats how a PU$$Y talks !

yes she does belong to you !

this is why so many of you are having problems with women

you are not acting like a MAN

f**k what society says ! they are wrong ! thats why the world is so messed up ! YOU ARE LISTENING TO FEMINIST BULL$HIT

" you aren't the boss of me. you can't tell me what to do. " = bull$hit

a man is controlling. a man calls the shots. a man tells his woman HOW IT IS.

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her ex boyfriends !

a MAN doesn't allow his woman to hang out with her sex and the city wannabe friends drinking alcohol up in the clubs grinding on other men

a MAN does allow her to go to the movies with her friends and shopping and crap like that

you people who say STOP BEING INSECURE are preaching a feminist agenda

TRUST A H0.

NO A h0 must earn my trust !

want to hang with her ex ? ex flying down to see her ?

all i see is weakness. the chicks see it too. they don't want weakness.

you don't have to bash anyone. you don'thave to fight their ex.

YOU HAVE TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF

YOU HAVE TO GROW SOME BALL$ !

woman are VERY attracted to a man who dominates them

they want to be dominated. they want to feel that protective love.

you guys that complain about not getting woman start acting like MAN WITH BALL$ and don't take no $hit from women PERIOD i guarantee you will have women flocking to you.

there are not many real men left in this world and WOMEN KNOW THIS

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ Your woman in my opinion shouldn't be talking to an ex. It's ok to have men friends but friends whom she used to suck their dycks is not in my picture. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, you can't control hos. You can put your foot down, but that will only make them go behind your back. I will never try to control a girl and tell her what to do, because it's a waste of my time. If I am in the situation where I have to give orders to the b!tch just so she'll be a decent girlfriend, I know that I'm with the wrong person and I move on.

In that thread in the mature forum, they were discussing girls wanting to have nights out at clubs without their man, and with their female friends. To me, a girl in a relationship has no place going to a club where she will get drunk and have game thrown at her by every single a$$hole looking for some easy pvssy to bang after last call.

Girls who say they only wanna go out and have fun with their girls, and people who preach all that "be secure in your girl" bullsh!t have no idea what goes on at clubs. I've hooked up at clubs with girls that had boyfriends at the time, and were just out "having fun with their girls". There's no way I'll ever allow myself to be one of those suckers who waits at home while his sweet girlfriend is drunk and giving a BJ to someone in the mens room. Nor will I ever allow myself to be the guy on the other end of the phoneline she calls up at the end of the night crying and saying she has a confession to make.

Like I said before, I only go into LTRs with girls that have class, respect themselves and their man. I'm very picky about who I go into relationships with. You can't control hos, and don't settle for that which you can't control. Even if you are secure in your relationship, she can still cheat on you, because it's in her nature. And if you try to control her, she will stab you while your back is turned on her. So if your girl is giving you a ho vibe, do yourself a favor and find a better girl.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best post I've seen IN A LONG LONG TIME on here. It's too bad it is such a rare occasion.

I AGEE WITH YOU 1 000%

i'd even venture out and say "BIBLE MATERIAL"

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter has got it right. The only way to put your foot down is to take no crap at all. You can't make a h0 do anything - but you can walk away as soon as you realize that she's trying to play you for a chump. Instead of trying to fight against her desire to go to a club and grind some dude's d!ck, you let her do what she wants. If what she wants to do doesn't suit you, you drop her. It's her decision to go fvck around, and it's your decision not to put up with that sh1t. The point is that a girl who is dedicated to you will not let other men put their hands on her. It is not your responsibility to chase other guys off; it's hers. If she won't do it, thens she isn't worth the effort in the first place.

I'd rather be insecure in the sense that I won't allow a girl that I call my own to go and hook up with dudes than be so insecure that I'm too afraid of losing her to walk away when she does.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter
In my opinion, you can't control hos. You can put your foot down, but that will only make them go behind your back.

yes i agree with you. a h0 can only be controlled by a pimp.

this is where it is at. there are 2 kinds of women.

the good girl who dreams of getting married and having children. knows how to cook because he mother showed her how. doesn't care about a career. is obedient to her man. submits to him.

my friend Bob has a girlfriend just like that. she is Serbian.

and he is a very lucky man !

she is a rose in the desert.

i search the earth for a decent woman who won't sass back and want to be up in the clubs drinking and living the sex and the city lifestyle

a b*tch that hasn't been brainwashed by the polluted message society preaches that women should be a ho and be proud

yes MindOverMatter you try and control a H0 and she will rebel. you dominate a real woman and she submits and enjoys submitting because it is her nature to submit.

i have had a few chicks like this. i found they usually had a strict religous upbringing and thought that their place in the world as a woman according to the bible was to submit to a man.

I PRAY I CAN FIND ANOTHER BEFORE THEY BECOME EXTINCT

MindOverMatter
If I am in the situation where I have to give orders to the b!tch just so she'll be a decent girlfriend, I know that I'm with the wrong person and I move on.

yes i agree. but when you finally find a good girl lets look at the odds.

finding a real woman today = very hard

finding a real woman who has friends who aren't h0s = impossible

the odds for finding a good girl are high enough. multiply that by trying to find a pocket of resistance where 5 girls survived the feminist brainwashing onslaught is IMPOSSIBLE

unless that pocket is on an ice shelf and the ice melts to reveal 5 chicks from the ice age who are friends and know their role as women to love their man and submit to him

you get your good girl MindOverMatter but she is going have friends. and they are going to be h0s or semi hos or quasi hos. either way at some point they are going to become jealous of your little slice of heaven. because every time your woman is with them SHE TELLS THEM HOW WONDERFUL YOU ARE ! how happy she is ! how much she feels like a woman in tune with her nature !

this is enough to drive even the most hardened crack h0 to plot your downfall MindOverMatter

you gotta watch your back. watch your corner. watch your womans corner.

wh0res HATE virgins. wh0res HATE good girls.

they wish them death. and if your girlfriend is the real deal she is probably too inoccent to know what these b*tchy burned out wh0re friends of hers are up to.

you have to give orders in times of war. and they must be obeyed quickly. just like sex with a virgin you gotta train your chicks and mold them into an effective long term relationship that will survive in a world where everyone gets divorced.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is like putting a child for addaption the minute it does something worng. NOT THE WAY TO GO.

She is a human being. She will have urges to go and do things like that with her friends. Just like we do sometimes. You have to put your foot down. AND THEN, IF SHE STILL DOES IT, THEN YOU DROP HER. You'll never find the perfect one, who is not gona want to do something you disagree with. She is human.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, we sit here and think "A real woman this day and age is impossible to find!" while all the real women say "A real man this day and age is impossible to find!" - because, as a matter of fact, it's hard to find anybody that's still real anymore. We, the real men in this world of effeminate bullsh1t, are a rarity, and therefore an amazing catch in the truest sense of the word. I used to think that women weren't worth giving up on, but then I took a look at my sisters.

My older sister gave me the wisest words when she told me that I needed to straighten up and take control of my relationships. She was sick of seeing girls mouth off to me without me doing anything. I love her to death, because she showed me the light through example. When I saw how she dedicated herself to her man (as useless as he was, no she's raising a baby by herself), I realized that I have no reason to expect any less.

I also watched how my little sister behaved. She has a boyfriend, and he treats her well. When he doesn't, she gets pissed - but she waits for him to take the lead. It's up to him to fix it. She won't yell at him about it, and she still tells guys to fvck off when they hit on her even when she's ass pissed off as can be. She really inspired me when I noticed this chump was chasing her tail. He calls her at least 10 times a day, and I'm sick of hearing the phone ring. She amazed me, however, when he came by the day after her birthday. He came with a card that said some things that made it obvious he wanted her, and he had a nice $50 bill tucked in there - and she gave it back! She told him "Look, I have a boyfriend, and just because we're in a fight doesn't mean you can buy me off all of a sudden. I don't want your money, because I'm not going to like you no matter how hard you try and buy me off. Please, just take your cash and go, because your crossing the line already." I was inifintely proud of her, as she made me realize that there is more than just hos in this world.

Right now, the only women I have mad respect for are my grandma, my mother, and my two sisters. When I find a girl (not a ho!) that can live up to the standards set by the women who are already in my life, then I know I've found a keeper. Until then, I'll keep looking. But I haven't lost faith - real women still do exist.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by spider_007
That is like putting a child for addaption the minute it does something worng. NOT THE WAY TO GO.

She's not your child. Her father was responsible for rearing her, not you, and if she's trying to bust her boyfriend's balls, or out getting drunk and hanging out with other guys, then he didn't do a very good job.

You know, if I had a girlfriend/wife, she's ALWAYS free to do what she wants. She's free to go out and sleep with 3 other men in one night. But when she gets back home, she's gonna find the locks changed and her stuff in a box on the porch. :p

That's the point being made.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BrotherAP
it's hard to find anybody that's still real anymore

yes most people are so politically correct you can't talk to them without speaking in vague fuzzy warm feeling terms for fear of being sued

people don't lay the smack down

the one i hate is when people ring me and say hi how are you. and i will be like good. and they will be like so what have you been up to ?

i just say what the f*c* do you want ?

they freeze for a few moments then they say WELL i was just ringing to ask if you could......

everyone is wearing masks and hiding out. playing it politically correct. YOU CAN'T SAY THAT !

BrotherAP
she still tells guys to fvck off when they hit on her even when she's ass pissed off as can be

thats the way a real woman should be !

BrotherAP
But I haven't lost faith - real women still do exist.

yes they do. as i said in my post above there are 2 kinds of women.

but damn the good girls are hard to find !

do you have a 3rd sister ;)

we have a locust plague of wh0res thanks to MTV / Movies / Dolly / Cosmo / Cleo / Sex and the City / drugs and feminism

don't give up ! you have to dig through alot of dirt to find a gem !

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incase you are wondering why i posted this thread and incase you are too lazy to click on the link at the top of this thread ( i rarely click on links lol )

i will post it here.

the question is how should you handle your woman in a long term relationship wanting to go to night clubs with her friends

HERE IS MY ANSWER

copy + pasted -

A Street Pimp's Perspective

all i got to go on is what i know and what i see so here goes

lets say your womans name is Jennifer.

you been with Jen for 4 years or maybe even married to her.

she wants to go to a girls night out

DO I LET HER GO ?

yes thats right she comes and tells me she has been invited to a GNO and asks if it would be ok if she goes ?

**THIS HAPPENED TO ME IN A LTR**

my response

NO

if you friends want to go to the movies YES

if your friends want to go bowling YES

if you friends want to go mutha f*c*ing go-kart racing ! YES

but if your friends want you to go slut around drunk at the night clubs with them the answer is NO

she looked at me. he hand on my arm as she was asking me lol.

i said i want you to hang out with your friends MORE

go shopping with them. whatever BUT NO up in the clubs

now this may sound surreal but my woman at the time who was under my love and protection ACCEPTED MY ANSWER and said ok and was cool about it.

her options ? NONE. she want to get booted out the door ?

i am a man i am not going to take ANY $hit from her. i am the boss i make the final decision. it is the best decision to PROTECT HER. what would happen she comes home crying saying she was so drunk and accidently cheated on me ?

AFC i accept it and learn to live with it ? get therapy with her ?

I F*C*ING KILL HER THATS WHAT !

she asked me at the start what would you do if your wife cheated on you ?

i said i would divorce her immediatley

she said what if you have a kid with her ?

i say i don't care if i have 10 kids !!!! i still divorce her !

and if the kids are old enough to get over losing their mother in a tragic accident i would hire a hitman to kill the b*tch

MY WOMAN WAS VERY WELL BEHAVED.

yes i have had LTRs with chicks who were the TOTAL OPPOSITE.

now these opposite chicks are the ones you guys are discussing.

modern women 2005. think they run the show. you say NO they go to the clubs anyway. that is not how a man and woman supposed to work but i will try and let you see why a GNO ( girls night out ) is not cool for these types more than my innocent well behaved WOMAN i used to have.

they can go hang with their friends. anytime right ?

what goes on with these hoes up in the clubs ?

ALCOHOL / SEX / DRUGS

your greatest enemy in this situation is HER FRIENDS. i am assuming you are not with a cheating h0.

now your woman Jen has been with you for 3 years. she hangs with YOU. not much with her girls since she is in a LTR.

he friends are mostly single. now watch this

THEY HATCH A PLOT TO MAKE HER CHEAT ON YOU SO YOU DUMP HER AND SHE IS BACK WITH THEM MORE

you don't think these women today are so evil ?

you know nothing of women !

you don't think they would destroy their friends happiness just so she will be single and miserable like them ?

misery loves company ! especially miserable women !

TAKE A LONG HARD LOOK AT HER FRIENDS if you are *cough* SECURE IN YOUR MANHOOD *bull$hit* enough to let her up in the clubs with her single *cough $lut cough* friends !

are these women wh0res ? do they sleep around ? do they drink too much ? has she ever told you stories about how big a slut$ they are ?

forget this AFC bumping and grinding BEST CASE scenerio $hit.

her friends will get her VERY DRUNK and set her up with a guy to f*c*

I HAVE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO ME !

save the time and petrol trying to rescue your girl from cheating on you cause her drunk single friends are jealous of your LTR and want it to end.

DON'T LET YOUR WOMAN IN A LTR UP IN THE CLUBS PERIOD

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
....She's free to go out and sleep with 3 other men in one night. But when she gets back home, she's gonna find the locks changed and her stuff in a box on the porch. :p
I totally agree, but you are talking about extremes here.
I have a feeling you are a "idealist", and it's all nice and dandy, but nobody is perfect. and one day when you get married, you will have to yell at your wife because she went and spent 2 000 on draperis,..... or what ever.... it's a fact of life. But you have to put you foot down and say, that's it biach!!!!! You are right there are extreame cases (like cheeting) where the biach should be droped on the spot

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship.
Today is the day I'm finding great quotes here at SoSuave!!!

This is SO TRUE!!!

When I broke up with my last GF, I posted about it (here!) Everybody around me was saying that I was "insecure" because I broke up for the reasons I did (she was hitting on her ex-bf). SO WHAT? I'm the one who'll play the sucker if I tolerate this kind of disrespect!

LIT is RIGHT 200%!!! LISTEN EVERYBODY!!!

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone is suggesting or getting the impression that growing a set of nuts will prevent the unfaithful and abusive sh*t that goes down in relationships, you're wrong.

True, If you always let a woman do what she wants, she'll take advantage of that sooner or later. But if you consistantly deny her something she wants, like a wild girls night out, she'll eventually feel entitled and vindicated to doing it sooner or later, just because she "put up with your BS" for so long.

No DJ attitude settles BS permanently.

This guy who delt with his g/f that smelled perfume in the back of his car.... does anyone really believe she will never bring that up again? Does anyone really believe she won't feel she has a free pass to "f*ck up" down the road?

Any form of higher ground is tactical and temporary. The only constant is how you deal with it personally when it's on the line or lost all together.

What kind of person do you want to be?

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be a pillar, not a doormat.

You're not supposed to be denying a woman what she wants. You're supposed to be screening them for what they want, and getting rid of the women that don't want to give you every ounce of loyalty you deserve. That's how the DJ attitude settles BS - through an approach of no tolerance. Why date a girl that wants to go out every Friday and grind some guy's c0ck?

LJC

Banned
Reaction score
You can't possibly screen a woman for what she may want 6 months from now.

I've dated women for months and never had to deal with the clubbing BS being discussed here....then one day....

It just happens sometimes. Like a housewife that always cleaned, cooked and took care of her man well, until the day comes that she feels "empty & bored" for some reason or another.

The attitude is how to deal with it when it happens.

Seems to me everyone is in protective mode here.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be with a girl that will put pressure on you to go out in the frst place.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LJC
You can't possibly screen a woman for what she may want 6 months from now.

I've dated women for months and never had to deal with the clubbing BS being discussed here....then one day....

no. you CAN'T make a h0 a housewife.

i have tried. 6 months she acts like a good girl. i do whatever it takes to train her into being a decent respectable women then 6 months later....

a noise that only animals can hear... she answers a distant call

and decides to get back into her old lifestyle

SHE WAS NEVER A GOOD GIRL TO BEGIN WITH !

LJC someone can only go back to their ex so easy because it is their ex

they feel comfortable with them

a woman can leave the kitchen and the kids and hit the clubs because SHE IS RETURNING TO HER NATURAL DOMAIN. a wh0re who you did not correctly qualify will do this.

LJC
Seems to me everyone is in protective mode here

young buck this is your life ! they playing with your life and your fortune !

you think this is a f*c*ing game ?

LIFE OR DEATH ! LIVE OR DIE !

you gotta be serious. you be a joker and don't take a situation serious enough it can cost you BIGTIME.

LJC
This guy who delt with his g/f that smelled perfume in the back of his car.... does anyone really believe she will never bring that up again? Does anyone really believe she won't feel she has a free pass to "f*ck up" down the road?

yes i tell you she will never say another word. i know Ben. i know once he says to her thats the end of it that means the end of it.

haven't you ever TOLD someone how it was ? non negoitable ?

never made someone an offer they couldn't refuse ?

LJC
No DJ attitude settles BS permanently.

how wrong you are ! a DJ does not allow himself to be in relationship with abusive wh0res. a DJ does not tolerate disrespect.

you are having all these dramas with women because you are dating the wrong type of women !

The DJ Code :

1. his pleasure comes first
2. he will quickly dump a woman who gives him trouble
3. doesn’t suck up to women or put them on pedestals
4. doesn’t let women or people disrespect him.
5. Gets pissed off and isn’t afraid to show it
6. Aren’t afraid to hurt women emotionally.
7. Doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Well da man has decided to scroll down the ol' discussion board once a-gain, and I just HAD to click on my ol' buddy Lost In Translation's thread...

Before I comment, I just have one question and I just want to see what you guys have to say about it, but.....what would you say a good, quality girl is? How does she act, who does she hang around, basically, what is she? Then one more question, what would a good, quality guy be? How does he act, hang with, and so on?

I will be around for about an hour or so....probably until about 7 oclock then I must run......I will reply to this thread and give some thoughts, but I first want to see your answers first.

PVSSY-EATER OUT

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree with MOM said earlier.....hos will be hos

Question for you Lost: Could you explain the difference between dominating a girl and controlling a girl? If possible, provide examples.....