Groups of dancing girls?

BwanaKuu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I've noticed a common phenomena at my college's parties: groups of girls dancing together. Is there a way to isolate one of these girls from their group and get them to start dancing with you then escalate it from there?

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might be able to isolate her but there is a very good chance that her friends will be coming after her and trying to drag her away. Its a jelousy thing ... thats why many guys love going to the club with wings. I have only been to a club 2 times but i have experienced this my self as well as read it on here. Thats why me and my friend help each other out ....

nateistoraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, were you at the party with me yesterday? I mean literally I saw like 5 groups of dancing chicks and they all moved when a guy danced too near them.

Were you at UoC yesterday?

One girl usually doesnt like to dance with them and will invite you to get in the middle

Mofongo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have the guts, go in between them but you have to be confident and biiiig smile, make sure they see you first, verry ****y and funny. 2 things can happen, 1 they love it and they start grinding you, 2 they look at you like you are crazy and walk away. I have had many good nights after trying this and also embarrasments. I didn't care much about the rejections because I was usually half drunk when I tried this. I also was a great dancer and a regular at the club.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mofongo said:
If you have the guts, go in between them but you have to be confident and biiiig smile, make sure they see you first, verry ****y and funny. 2 things can happen, 1 they love it and they start grinding you, 2 they look at you like you are crazy and walk away. I have had many good nights after trying this and also embarrasments. I didn't care much about the rejections because I was usually half drunk when I tried this. I also was a great dancer and a regular at the club.
This works. It does take balls, but once you've done it, it puts you in this ballsy mood.

Oh, and here's the killer: take the girl's hand and spin her around on the floor. They'll go crazy for that one.