Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Group hugs

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend i was up in boulder chill with a friend of miine. Him, his gf, some girl he knows and myself were in his girl friends room chilling smoking some bud (they were also doing lines, but im too good for that sh*t). So anyway i was jst sitting there and we were all talking and i thought to mysel "i feel like we need to have a group hug", but i was to high to say anything. Then my friend said the same thing, it was crazy. Ive never been in an enviornment where i wanted a group hug. The euphoric state of it all was pretty amazing.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the 60's are over man...didn't you get the memo?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point was that they were all cool, chill ass people. Ive never chilled with people that were actually smart and thought about the same **** i do.

yeah the 60's are over man...didn't you get the memo?
Sure dood, tell that to boulder.

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so did you guys have a group hug and did it elevate to a full blown coked out orgy?

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
The point was that they were all cool, chill ass people. Ive never chilled with people that were actually smart and thought about the same **** i do.
"Cool" and "smart" and "doing lines of coke", do not go together.