Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gripz's road to Glory: Journey of a bum to high class player (Journal)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatup SoSuave, Now's the time for self improvement. I created this journal as a way to look back at how I used to be, and to keep track of my improvement as a man as well as a Don Juan.

A little backstory: I just got dumped by the first girl I ever had sex with. Worst thing is, she never told me she dumped me. She just stopped talking to me. As of right now I'm done with the relationship sh!t and focusing on making bank. I don't know when the hell I'm ever gonna have sex again, but hey I never know.

My life right now? Currently I'm working at a grocery store as a cart pusher... (Yes, its pretty humiliating), I have no car, I live with my mother, I'm broke and I'm no longer attending college. You could say I'm low value. Great life eh? The only thing I got going for me is my looks and physique.

Things that I need to accomplish:

1. Get a damn car

2. Go back to school

4. Get a damn career

5. Move out

Also any lays I manage to get (Hopefully..) I'll make sure to tell you guys.
If anything significant happens in my life, be sure that you'll read it here first!

Without further or do... LETS DO THIS :box: :box:

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm always down to helping a brotha out. Dog your 22, Only had sex with one girl and your probably making around 10k a year. You have a lot of catching up and learning to do my friend.

You need to get another job. Pushing carts ain't gonna make you any type of money. If you have a license I suggest you work at a car dealership. Keeps you occupied with the hours and can make you a lot of money once you learn what you doing.

Listen to some of these podcasts. Changed my life.
www.macklessonsradio.com

Start with Episode #15- Value Yourself As A Man
Also where are you located at?

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Ok, I'm always down to helping a brotha out. Dog your 22, Only had sex with one girl and your probably making around 10k a year. You have a lot of catching up and learning to do my friend.

You need to get another job. Pushing carts ain't gonna make you any type of money. If you have a license I suggest you work at a car dealership. Keeps you occupied with the hours and can make you a lot of money once you learn what you doing.

Listen to some of these podcasts. Changed my life.
www.macklessonsradio.com

Start with Episode #15- Value Yourself As A Man
Also where are you located at?
Yeah man, pushing carts is not cutting it, everyday I feel humiliated. Can hardly afford to feed myself.

And I'm in Chicago by the way.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work at a dealership bro. Doesn't seem like your doing anything else with your time. You will make significantly more money and will learn how to talk to people and persuade them. If you can sell cars you can get bvtches. For me I knew I could get bvtches so I knew I could sale cars. 6 months and 50k and I had the money to get a spot in Atlanta and buy a 2013 8 cylinder chally. Now I'm using my degree and working corporate America.

Get you a gameplan and stick to it but you shouldn't be at no damn grocery store unless your content with the money and living with your moms.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!

Ok, I haven't posted any updates in this journal yet so, here goes:

Just yesterday at my job I was told that my performance has been very sub-par. As a result I was suspended for 3 days from work. They told me that they would give me another shot next week, but if I don't perform my duties to their liking I would be out of a job. If I do get fired, part of me would be relieved because I really don't like this job, and the fact that I'm always picked on by the managers. My buddy told me I should work where he's at since they pay a lot more than I was making, so I think I'll apply there. Maybe even a few other places.

As for college, I'm still set on going back. What I really want is a career in the fitness industry, I'm in very good shape and know about exercise and diet. My plan is to get a personal training certificate. When that's done I'll probably continue school in another career whilst working as a trainer. I also have a huge passion for music, so that may be a side venture I may get into as soon as I get my equipment.

Concerning women, I really haven't spoken to any. Seriously, it's EXTREMELY difficult for me to meet women, let alone have sex with them seeing as my living situation is absolutely horrible,no friends I can go out with and no car either. I could explain everything that I'm going through, but it would be very long.

Well SoSuave, there you have it. I'll try to update more often, if anything worth mentioning happens. My life is pretty d@mn boring to be honest, so I really need to take action.

Until next time. Stay frosty SoSuave! :up:

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update! #2

What's up SoSuave! A recent development has occurred.

Just landed myself a job interview tomorrow morning, after I had responded to an ad on craigslist. Apparently, I would be working 6 days a week, 8 hours a day plus, commission. They told my they would explain the job more thoroughly when I come in to fill out the application. Hopefully, if I get this job I can finally get myself a vehicle and move out. Depends on the pay. Wish me luck. I'll definitely update you on the details tomorrow.

Stay frosty SoSuave

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Selling what?

Got no clue. Its some place where they sell, windows, sliding and doors. Don't know exactly what they want me to do, but they said they'll explain when I get there.