“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Grinding

alboh

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
685
Reaction score
1
Here's something that has perplexed me as I go out to clubs and bars more and more. I end up grinding with alot of girls. But when I try to kiss them or do anything else, they look at me like I'm insane. One girl, after I had been grinding with her REALLY hard and passionately for quite a while, told me she had a boyfriend! Am I dillusional? I always thought grinding was something really intimate, almost on par with kissing. The girls seem to regard it as no worse than a handshake. Is this common? Or am I just unlucky?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
It means very little unless you've applied or will apply Game on her.

There's no physical or emotional attachment otherwise.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
no physical or emotional attachment otherwise.
yep. Hell nowadays you can grind a nun, even a pope or some child-molesting priests. The last ones will even grind you back.
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Your observations are correct. One would think that grinding is intimate but it's really not. Especially for girls who will grind with people out of nowhere. You can sometimes hook up with girls this way but don't think it's going to happen just because they grind with you. How long do you grind with them before you try to kiss them? Do you talk to them first?
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
I had a debate about this topic with a chick I met and she told me grinding is just a form of flirting for her. She didn't take it seriously, and said she'd pretty much do it even if she had a boyfriend and he wasn't at the club with her that night. Personally I find that disturbing, a chick who thinks some guy rubbing his wood into her ass is just flirting. I think it's become pretty routine at clubs and isn't a big deal. If it were my girl doing it though, I'd get rid of her without a second thought.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Dark Nimbus
I had a debate about this topic with a chick I met and she told me grinding is just a form of flirting for her. She didn't take it seriously, and said she'd pretty much do it even if she had a boyfriend and he wasn't at the club with her that night. Personally I find that disturbing, a chick who thinks some guy rubbing his wood into her ass is just flirting. I think it's become pretty routine at clubs and isn't a big deal. If it were my girl doing it though, I'd get rid of her without a second thought.
I agree. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Girl: Whoah! Don't try to kiss me! That' way too intimate. Please get back to rubbing your wood in my ass

This is just more evidence of how womens' beliefs are just what society tells them. They are lead to think by society that it is just casual flirting to be grinded against, when all rational thought tells us otherwise.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Hell..grinding is nothing..

Hell..kissing is nothing..

Hell..even sex is nothing to women anymore.

This is the new age of attention wh*res fellas. None of the above actions imply anything nodays.

For a woman that you meet at a club, ask yourself this question when she does any of the above..grinding..kissing..sex on the first night meeting..ask yourself this.

DO I REALLY THINK I'M THE FIRST GUY SHE'S DONE THIS WITH?

Take it as part of the game.
 

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
358
Reaction score
3
dunno where you guys are from but around here... grinding is the standard for what it means to be "dancing". It's the only way people dance now. Girl bent over, guy behind them like he's hitting it doggystyle... any other dancing looks out of place. Thus, its nothing.
 

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
UCLA
When I was grinding with a chick the other day I popped some wood and rubbed it against her... she seemed a bit stunned but went back to grinding... After the dance we parted without words or even EC :-/ whatever.

But anywayz..

So is it normal to rub your boner on her ass or is that just a joke (your guys' joke)? For a second I felt like I was going too far. I haven't danced that much in my day, but I LOVE grinding (just started now that I'm in college)
 
Top