Grey's Anatomy

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, teach me master.... :rolleyes:

There's degrees of "smartness" to girls.

There's really dumb ones. Redneck chicks, wannabe homies, that kind of thing.

Then there's ones that at least read every once in a while, the ones that end up in office jobs or the housewife that might have a side job. Those are the ones that might fall for the books.

THEN there's the ones with degrees, the ones who take active roles in their community, the ones that might know who John Stuart Mill or Jacques Lacan or (insert smart person here) is. THOSE ones are the ones I'm talking about.

Both of the latter two categories watch Sex and the City. The "medium" smart ones take it seriously. The smart ones know it's tongue in cheek.

I'll admit to not actually having read the entire book. But I've skimmed it, and I'm telling you, you'd have to be pretty dumb to take the whole thing word for word. So if the kind of girl you like is the kind that would be swayed by this kind of thing, well, you're barking up the wrong tree.

Why do I get the feeling this thread would have died REAL early if I hadn't have said something positive about Sex and the City? Sorry guys. Didn't mean to break protocol.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Both of the latter two categories watch Sex and the City.
I've dated a few girls who watched that show. Lemme tell you, they followed "The Rules" more than any other girls I've ever dated. They knew everything about manipulation and didn't care about the amoral aspects of it... their view on cheating was that it is fine as long as they don't get caught (unfortunately for them, I eventually caught on to this stuff). One girl had a boyfriend and cheated with me without mentioning him. When it came to the supportive part of the relationship, they were looking for more support from me without wanting to give much support back. They were far from the submissive, genuine type I've dated. The entire relationship is like a power struggle from one end to the other. THEY DO NOT BUDGE! Oh, they knew what they were doing because I've seen other guys with them since - and they have those guys on a STRING! One of them is now just getting married next month to a poor AFC who practically worships her. They may be "cool cats" to talk to or even have sex with, but if you try to have a relationship with these manipulative girls, it's HELL!

Then again, I am generalizing about ALL girls who watch that show. But a lot of girls I've met who do, do exactly the same as the girls on the show.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
Oh, teach me master.... :rolleyes:
You are the master of your own life. Life itself will be your teacher.

THEN there's the ones with degrees, the ones who take active roles in their community, the ones that might know who John Stuart Mill or Jacques Lacan or (insert smart person here) is. THOSE ones are the ones I'm talking about.
I KNOW plenty of those as I live near the most educated region (when compared all the U.S. States and territories) in the U.S. No place in the U.S. comes close. All the Museums, Theaters, and intelligent women/men.

Both of the latter two categories watch Sex and the City. The "medium" smart ones take it seriously. The smart ones know it's tongue in cheek.
Once again...you are wrong. And I know that for a FACT.

I'll admit to not actually having read the entire book. But I've skimmed it, and I'm telling you, you'd have to be pretty dumb to take the whole thing word for word.
I read the entire book. Women (especially the ones you described) take it very serious.

So if the kind of girl you like is the kind that would be swayed by this kind of thing, well, you're barking up the wrong tree.
I am the exception to the rule. I already know how to deal with women of all kind and places. I'm literally the "bad boy" that happened to get an education, makes money and has good looks...but still have the bad boy edge. So, I know how to neutralize that crap.

I have in fact, YEARS of experience.

Why do I get the feeling this thread would have died REAL early if I hadn't have said something positive about Sex and the City? Sorry guys. Didn't mean to break protocol.
LOL.

Remember...who is the one that needs the advice. And that one is NOT me.

Final note: Do not confuse "intelligence" or even "education" with "smart". I have dealt with my share of "ghetto", "gang", and "trailer trash" women. I don't date them...but have dealt with them as I used to go clubbing everywere. Those women are as smart or smarter than any other woman I have dealt with. Those ones are the ones that would play men like a fiddle. Those are the ones that manage to get the "bad boys" that the "book smart" girls WISH to have and a great share of "save the ho" too.

Now, I'm not saying that women that were born and raised in the inner city or a trailer or a barrio shall be categorized as ghetto or trailer trash or gang-banger. As I know plenty that have the street smarts, but for the same token are GREAT women too. But every place have their bad apples (even the highly educated type that tend to be slutty or cheaters).